Author Topic: 2006 NCAA Tournament Seeding Order  (Read 1547 times)

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 2006 NCAA Tournament Seeding Order
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2006, 10:37:24 PM »
NBA is way better and spectacular than NCAA, c'mon folks, you ain't seeing 10% of tight plays and games in NCAA than you see in the NBA. Plus the passion, fight , pressure are WAY more in NBA playoffs than in the March Madness. Don't let some so called nostalgy of the 80es-90es NBA believe that the league ain't the shit anymore

Are u kidding me? I watched UCLA play then i watched the SUNS vs Nuggets TWO OF THE MOST EXCITING NBA TEAMS, and it didnt compare halfway to the UCLA game even with the low scoring COLLEGE IS MORE EXCITING and the players care more and besides ARCO ARENA or maybe Portland when the Blazers were good, cant NO NBA ARENA MATCH THE COLLEGE ATMOSPHERE. The only thing better about the NBA is the scoring and the players are more polished.

AND UCLA FINAL FOUR! BEEN WAITING 11 YEARS FOR THIS!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2006, 01:30:11 PM »
Hot daaamn that game was CRUUUUUCIAL, I was in here screamin. Tonite proved to me that the NCAA really is more exciting than the NBA usually is.

What are you talking about? NBA is like NCAA at a higher level...LMAO. Don't be close-minded, there's nothing like a game 7 of an NBA playoff series. I admit, I was excited about the UCLA comeback...But do you think that a college player coulda' matched Jason Richardson's shot tonight to beat Dallas? I don't...And even before that, Fisher originally hit a 3 from almost half court which was wiped off, it woulda sent the game to overtime...That typa shit doesn't happen in the NCAA...PeACe

NBA is wack compared to college ball.

LOL! How is that possible? College players are playing so that they can make it to the next level, a higher level, which is the NBA... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2006, 01:34:54 PM »
NBA is way better and spectacular than NCAA, c'mon folks, you ain't seeing 10% of tight plays and games in NCAA than you see in the NBA. Plus the passion, fight , pressure are WAY more in NBA playoffs than in the March Madness. Don't let some so called nostalgy of the 80es-90es NBA believe that the league ain't the shit anymore

Are u kidding me? I watched UCLA play then i watched the SUNS vs Nuggets TWO OF THE MOST EXCITING NBA TEAMS, and it didnt compare halfway to the UCLA game even with the low scoring COLLEGE IS MORE EXCITING and the players care more and besides ARCO ARENA or maybe Portland when the Blazers were good, cant NO NBA ARENA MATCH THE COLLEGE ATMOSPHERE. The only thing better about the NBA is the scoring and the players are more polished.

AND UCLA FINAL FOUR! BEEN WAITING 11 YEARS FOR THIS!

LMAO!! You're comparing an NCAA Tourny Game to a regular season NBA game. The competition in the NCAA right now is higher because they're all playing do or die games...Like I said, nothing compares to a game 7 of an NBA playoff series...Saying the NCAA is better than the NBA is like saying a Civic is better than a Benz... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2006, 01:46:37 PM »
Uconn bitches  8)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2006, 01:51:38 PM »
o shit. what a game so far. dnham brown baby. i think the dudes canadian as well and i remember hearing he scored 100 points in a high school game beofre.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2006, 02:01:43 PM »
lol fucking George Mason

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2006, 02:11:56 PM »
congrats to George Mason.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2006, 02:16:31 PM »
damn geroge mason, screwed over my fantasy team  >:( lol
but congrats to them, its one hell of a run they're putting up

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!