Author Topic: I'm VERY impressed with Warner Music Group.  (Read 346 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: I'm VERY impressed with Warner Music Group.
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 01:31:35 PM »

and checking their shit.. i found a post a page or two in called "40.. burn or buy".. and it was a VERY mixed reception..

no doubt 40's gonna do ok off this one.. but its no where near what rodzilla correctly calls the HYPE..

Rod is i _know_ its HYPE..

Who cares about WCR.... get off their nuts and be happy the people on YOUR board aren't stuck in 1993.

Only if you understood the hype around this.... you won't grasp it behind the computer.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 01:32:40 PM »

you really dont get it do you? in a real forum.. which when there is a group of people talking.. _if someone runs around shouting and tries to repeat the same topic and push something they either piss people off or get ignored_... you're acting like a cold caller.. you get it yet?

let me say something else 40 _WONT_ sell the numbers people are talking about.. i can tell you that right now.. you gotta learn to see that the opinion of 'us outsiders' is more valuable than you think.. because if _we_ like it.. it has the potential to grow..

« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 01:35:00 PM by Overseer »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 01:33:36 PM »
feels like im iiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn yoooo puuuuuuuussssssyyyy, when you're suckin my dick

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 01:33:56 PM »
OK, fine....My "attitude" (whatever that is) makes people NOT want to listen to the album. RIGHT, maybe those same people need therapy because they didn't get love at home growing up.

You guys are really starting to sound like nerds, this is a FORUM which is made for discussion and what is the major discussion going on everywhere in the West Coast right now?
You're the one who is acting like spider loc.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 01:34:07 PM »
No I don't get it. I've made 2 threads about E-40 and both had VALID discussion topics, read into it and you'll see my point. It's bigger than all that.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 01:40:11 PM »
let me say something else 40 _WONT_ sell the numbers people are talking about.. i can tell you that right now.. you gotta learn to see that the opinion of 'us outsiders' is more valuable than you think.. because if _we_ like it.. it has the potential to grow..

But the thing is, we don't have the expectations you think we have.... If he crosses the 100,000 mark, it is a SUCCESS in a MAJOR way for us. Why? Because we will have majors scouting.... I'm in the bay area scene pretty heavy bro, I know what I'm talking about here.... But at the end of the day, we haven't nearly reached the success we shoot for, so either we gone fake it till we make it or put all our energy behind 40 to lead the way.... or BOTH  ;)

COMING IN 2008.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 01:44:24 PM »

But the thing is, we don't have the expectations you think we have.... If he crosses the 100,000 mark, it is a SUCCESS in a MAJOR way for us. Why? Because we will have majors scouting.... I'm in the bay area scene pretty heavy bro, I know what I'm talking about here.... But at the end of the day, we haven't nearly reached the success we shoot for, so either we gone fake it till we make it or put all our energy behind 40 to lead the way.... or BOTH  ;)

100k easy with this hype..  i'm not directing everything at you.. but some people _are_ acting like this is bigger than games album..

the thing is.. "the cream will always rise to the top" is sooooo true.. quality product really does sell more.. someone from the bay could drop something to change the game..and its likely they'll come out of leftfield.. its the way it goes more often than not..

40's put out a solid album.. its not to my _own_ tastes.. but as a packaged thing, as a concept.. its done well.. its just not my deal..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 01:51:58 PM »
the homie tried to buy it today at target but it was sold out. so he went to the wherehouse out in grossmont and it was sold out there too  :o

40 is really doin it major with this one
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 01:57:03 PM »
the homie tried to buy it today at target but it was sold out. so he went to the wherehouse out in grossmont and it was sold out there too  :o

It was played on the radio all the time in San Diego. Let's see if it can sell beyond the west coast.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 01:59:10 PM »

It was played on the radio all the time in San Diego. Let's see if it can sell beyond the west coast.

yeah the remix with game & keak da sneak is always on. finally a song on the radio i can listen to!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 02:05:18 PM »

yeah the remix with game & keak da sneak is always on. finally a song on the radio i can listen to!
:sign_werd: I can't stand SD radio stations these days. It's just by chance that I've been listing to the radio a little more lately.

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 03:17:55 PM »
I have never seen so many E-40 threads before on so many forums especially this one. This kinda reminds me when Game dropped his album most of the threads waas all about him might have to make a sub forum jus for e-40