Author Topic: Trick Trick going after Benzino!  (Read 824 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Trick Trick going after Benzino!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 10:42:50 PM »
lol they're tryin to take milian vs. nick cannon/bow wow vs. lil romeo for the wackest beef
Neither of these beefs is going to have anyone talking and here's why:

milian vs. nick cannon- neither of them rap (Whatever the hell it is that cannon does, it's not raping).

bow wow vs. romeo- I don't have a sister, but if I did she could whip either one of there asses.

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2006, 07:35:07 AM »
benzino is a better rapper than trick trick

styles p already made trick trick fall back in his own city and call security on styles
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2006, 07:45:51 AM »

styles p already made trick trick fall back in his own city and call security on styles

Trick-Trick, DJ K-Nice, Q and Big already stomped Styles while they were with just 4 of them and Styles P was with like 15 other guys.... Includin' Jada who run out of the backdoor and got away in his car, after that Jada and Trick-Trick did a song together...
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2006, 09:24:35 AM »

Trick-Trick, DJ K-Nice, Q and Big already stomped Styles while they were with just 4 of them and Styles P was with like 15 other guys.... Includin' Jada who run out of the backdoor and got away in his car, after that Jada and Trick-Trick did a song together...

nah... it was only a few people with styles

jada went to the car cos styles was dissing everyone in the club and wouldnt listen to jada who was trying to calm him down

styles was in trick tricks face hard and trick didnt want nothing to do with him and called his security and they smashed styles

if anyone looks like a pussy it was trick trick

styles is too gully
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'