Author Topic: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay  (Read 1833 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2006, 08:53:15 PM »
this board has become nothing but a hate board. cant believe Seer warns Rodzilla after he tells people to get of the board, but these newbies and this idiot Addicted to Beef bring nothing but negativity to this forum, and still post freely, and turn every discussion into an argument.

i agree, overseer needs to to start overseeing

suckaa free

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2006, 08:58:03 PM »
will you guys stop cryin and bitching?  people will say what they want to, and without negativity this shit would be borring.  so everybody say whatever they want to because belive me, i will.  beeytach

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2006, 10:05:53 PM »
this board has become nothing but a hate board. cant believe Seer warns Rodzilla after he tells people to get of the board, but these newbies and this idiot Addicted to Beef bring nothing but negativity to this forum, and still post freely, and turn every discussion into an argument.

shut the fuck up, ur not even from the westcoast.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2006, 10:59:24 PM »
WTF we arguing about

kingwell

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2006, 11:14:53 PM »
will you guys stop cryin and bitching?  people will say what they want to, and without negativity this shit would be borring.  so everybody say whatever they want to because belive me, i will.  beeytach

There is a difference between intelligent arguments, and blatant namecalling.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 11:16:27 PM by Kingwell »

mayhem686

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2006, 01:12:22 AM »
next you frisco cats will be talkin about they dont ride scrapers in the city and if you ride scrapers like the Town then you go dumb like the Town we catch some you cats at the sideshow every now and then where the hell you think doing dounuts came from dont act like you cats aint got nothin from oakland

suckaa free

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2006, 09:16:48 AM »
next you frisco cats will be talkin about they dont ride scrapers in the city and if you ride scrapers like the Town then you go dumb like the Town we catch some you cats at the sideshow every now and then where the hell you think doing dounuts came from dont act like you cats aint got nothin from oakland

shut the fuck up.  the only donuts you be fuckin with are at the corner store.  so if you ride scrappers, you automatically go dumb?  youre a fucken beeytach.  shut the fuck up and sit down, beeyatch.

suckaa free

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2006, 09:25:11 AM »

There is a difference between intelligent arguments, and blatant namecalling.

what a square, again stop bitchin mang  :'( you beeytach.

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2006, 09:25:24 AM »
Increase da peace  :pimp:

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2006, 10:45:12 AM »
oh my fault, not just the east bay but the south bay(san jose).  for that dumb beeyatch that said "i just saw somebody ghost riddin...." stop frontin you fake as mark.  you aint from frisco beeyatch, you from the burbs.  and if anyone saw the "MY Block the Bay" San Francisco artists said that they werent making hyphy musik, there shit is more serious stemming from the old days.  im from san francisco, from the excelsior dristcit, and nobody be ghost ridding no ones whip.  the only thing that goes on here is gangbaggin' and smokin some dank.  aint nobody be "ridin the yellow bus."  dont get it twisted, the whole bay aint doin what e-40 be sayin.

How can you be from Excellsior and say something like that? Look at the new generation of all the Nortenos coming up in ure own hood, or even next door in the mission. They're all about thizzin and goin dumb, it's THIS generation's way of living. I'm all over those streets, have you even been to a house party or a club around frisco these days? They going dumb as fuck, they might not put as much on it like the East Bay, but they doin it. You're talking about the old Frisco mentality and I've heard alot of older Sco heads talk about how this Hyphy shit ain't them. And that's all good, they still support the movement and it's respect, but their generation did it a lil different. For you to say the immediate ACTIVE muthafucaz in the streets of Frisco don't support the Hyphy movement is non-sense. You need to get out more.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

'EclipZe

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2006, 10:58:31 AM »
Beeeyatch

youngmessnucca

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2006, 01:34:19 PM »

shut the fuck up, ur not even from the westcoast.

give me 1 intelligent reason why that matters. I listen to westcoast music, just because I'm not pretending to be from there should not have an impact on my opion. Is that the best you could come up with?  i have yet to hear you ever say something of importance on this board, you need to get a life

suckaa free

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2006, 08:58:06 PM »
so like i said, e-40 mis-represents the Bay Area as a whole.  Beeyatch
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 09:21:55 PM by suckaa free »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2006, 09:04:17 PM »
so like i said, e-40 mis-represents the WHOLE Bay Area.  Beeyatch

yes thats why everyone calls him ambassador of the bay  ::)

whatever you are smoking, get off it now

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2006, 11:40:25 PM »
I know they are gettin hyphy in Fillmoe...

The Best of 3 Worlds