Author Topic: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay  (Read 1846 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2006, 02:43:33 PM »
E-40 doesn't mis-represent shit, this past weekend was the hyphiest week in Frisco, period. Y'all had to be out there to see it. It was unbelievable, we had a ball.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2006, 03:08:22 PM »
I know they are gettin hyphy in Fillmoe...
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2006, 03:09:17 PM »
look at mtv my block: yay area and act like u know
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2006, 09:43:17 PM »
San Jose Is Feeling That Shit For Sure. Fairfield Too.
My Future Wife:

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2006, 11:37:25 PM »
this thread is so fucking stupid. first is was fuck L.A. music because hyphy music isn't coming out of there. which in itself is utterley retarded. now, even better, we have dude saying "hyphy shit doesn't fly in frisco". come on man, seriously. it's all westcoast rap. this cali civil war rap shit is getting out of control.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2006, 08:56:20 AM »
hmmm i think hyphy is the dumbest thing that has ever come out of rap...its weak to begin with...whats the point of going dumb??/ whats the point of ghost riding??/  nothing cool about any of that nonsense... its just some plain old stupid shit...its an area trying to do something because theyve run outta shit to do...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2006, 10:46:55 AM »
how old are you?^^

as if ras kass is ever going to blow up lol this "hyphy" movement is the last chance the West has wheather u like the music or not

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2006, 11:28:11 AM »
how old are you?^^

as if ras kass is ever going to blow up lol this "hyphy" movement is the last chance the West has wheather u like the music or not

yup, u got that right

cause if hyphy doesnt blow the west is gonna quit rap

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

suckaa free

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2006, 11:45:42 AM »
hmmm i think hyphy is the dumbest thing that has ever come out of rap...its weak to begin with...whats the point of going dumb??/ whats the point of ghost riding??/  nothing cool about any of that nonsense... its just some plain old stupid shit...its an area trying to do something because theyve run outta shit to do...

yup, muthafuckas dont care how they represent the Bay, they only care about getting on tv.  thats why the bay area music is becoming a sell-out.  we have been notroious for our independent hustle, selling records with no media attention, and staying true to the music.  now muthfuckas are just tryin to get on tv, even if the image of the bay is not true.  everyone aint on that hyphy shit in the Bay, and e-40 makes it seem the entire Bay is doing that hyphy shit.  beeyatch.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2006, 12:20:50 PM »
how old are you?^^

yup, u got that right

cause if hyphy doesnt blow the west is gonna quit rap

not sure if ur being sarcastic but i dont think they will ever quit, but this is the big chance to blow, because unfortunatley, The Game didnt open doors for Cali at all. Warren G, DPG, Kurupt, Quik & Mack 10 all had lackluster sales, selling far less than usual, so this is the big shot for Cali to be recognized.

thyzzkyd510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2006, 07:54:28 PM »
what is wrong with sucka free he swearing like a little kid, it is not all that serious calm down.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2006, 08:11:55 PM »
lol everyone in this thread is wylin

youngmessnucca

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2006, 09:18:22 PM »
some people are making valid points but its getting overshadowed by idiots utilizing hate and favoritizim

suckaa free

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2006, 04:03:50 PM »
what is wrong with sucka free he swearing like a little kid, it is not all that serious calm down.

no beeyatch, i wont come down.  this shit is serious.  e-40 is saying he is repin the Whole Bay, when everybody dont be doin what he be telling the entire world.  i know frisco dont be doin the hyphy shit, and frisco is the bay's biggest city.  like i said before, muthafuckas will lie to get on tv, even if the bay is misinterperted.  oh yea, dont tell me to calm down, you stupid beeeeeyatch.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2006, 04:42:11 PM »
no beeyatch, i wont come down.  this shit is serious.  e-40 is saying he is repin the Whole Bay, when everybody dont be doin what he be telling the entire world.  i know frisco dont be doin the hyphy shit, and frisco is the bay's biggest city.  like i said before, muthafuckas will lie to get on tv, even if the bay is misinterperted.  oh yea, dont tell me to calm down, you stupid beeeeeyatch.

ummm, Frisco is not the bay's biggest city. And Frisco has been gettin hyphier than any other city in the past couple of weeks, it's been krayzie, larger than life type of shit. I seriously doubt you from the sco.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!