Author Topic: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay  (Read 1852 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2006, 11:32:20 PM »
what is wrong with sucka free he swearing like a little kid, it is not all that serious calm down.

no beeyatch, i wont come down.  this shit is serious.  e-40 is saying he is repin the Whole Bay, when everybody dont be doin what he be telling the entire world.  i know frisco dont be doin the hyphy shit, and frisco is the bay's biggest city.  like i said before, muthafuckas will lie to get on tv, even if the bay is misinterperted.  oh yea, dont tell me to calm down, you stupid beeeeeyatch.

i dont know what rock you live under in frisco because everybody is getting hyphy up in 415

EASTBAYMOBSTA510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2006, 01:47:28 AM »
THIS NIGGA.....

suckaa free

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2006, 11:47:10 AM »
no beeyatch, i wont come down.  this shit is serious.  e-40 is saying he is repin the Whole Bay, when everybody dont be doin what he be telling the entire world.  i know frisco dont be doin the hyphy shit, and frisco is the bay's biggest city.  like i said before, muthafuckas will lie to get on tv, even if the bay is misinterperted.  oh yea, dont tell me to calm down, you stupid beeeeeyatch.

ummm, Frisco is not the bay's biggest city. And Frisco has been gettin hyphier than any other city in the past couple of weeks, it's been krayzie, larger than life type of shit. I seriously doubt you from the sco.

shut the fuck up, "larger than life" what a fucken fag.  it seems to me as e-40 gets more popular, more and more people wont to jump on the bandwagoen.  beeyatch, you can find me in the excelsior.  by the type of comments you make, you must be from fucken modesto or something.  beeyatch.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2006, 12:06:53 PM »
shut the fuck up, "larger than life" what a fucken fag.  it seems to me as e-40 gets more popular, more and more people wont to jump on the bandwagoen.  beeyatch, you can find me in the excelsior.  by the type of comments you make, you must be from fucken modesto or something.  beeyatch.

Yea larger than life, you ain't knowing. You must not get out of ure house then. All the youngstaz in ure hood is goin dumb. Even the EMob niggaz be out at parties feelin they self. You just in denial.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 12:08:45 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

EASTBAYMOBSTA510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2006, 01:51:44 AM »
SUCKA FREE PROLLY A HATER CUZ HE LOOK HELLA GAY GOIN DUMB...I BEEN 1800..N DA ONLY PPL I EVER SEE OUT HERE HATIN R DA PPL THAT BE LOOKIN HELLA WEAK TRYNA FEEL A BEAT..DONT LISTEN TO SUCKA FREE HE DONT REALLY STAY OUT IN DA SCO' I PROLLY GOT MORE CONNECTS THAN HIM OUT THERE