Author Topic: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay  (Read 1845 times)

suckaa free

That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay
« on: March 16, 2006, 10:33:55 AM »
I dont why people keep saying the hyphy movement is from the whole Bay Area.  Kill all that noise mang, in frisco you dont see nobody doing that stupid shit or "ridding the yellow bus."  Thats Vallejo, San Jose, and parts of Oakland.  We in San Francisco are still on the old bay area sound, that funky Mobb muzik.  Im not hating on the hyphy shit, just to let people now to stop jumpin on the bandwageon when we dont even do that shit.  Let the hating begin, beeeyatch.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 11:28:41 AM »
are you from the bay? cause san jose in south bay homie and listen to ya boy that album was straight hyphy type shit, san quin even said hes part of the hyphy movement but is more serious with it intstead of the party vibe and the sco still  gets production from most of the same cats.  you heard the new big rich song prod by ea ski he comes hard but that is one of those new type beats again
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 03:33:57 PM »
I dont why people keep saying the hyphy movement is from the whole Bay Area.  Kill all that noise mang, in frisco you dont see nobody doing that stupid shit or "ridding the yellow bus."  Thats Vallejo, San Jose, and parts of Oakland.  We in San Francisco are still on the old bay area sound, that funky Mobb muzik.  Im not hating on the hyphy shit, just to let people now to stop jumpin on the bandwageon when we dont even do that shit.  Let the hating begin, beeeyatch.

wtf are u talking about? i am from frisco and we go hyphy here and go dumb, i just saw someone ghost riding the whip an hour ago

This shit is a bay movement, frisco included of course!

its just not everybody makes hyphy music, some people do and some people dont

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 03:34:41 PM »
are you from the bay? cause san jose in south bay homie and listen to ya boy that album was straight hyphy type shit, san quin even said hes part of the hyphy movement but is more serious with it intstead of the party vibe and the sco still  gets production from most of the same cats.  you heard the new big rich song prod by ea ski he comes hard but that is one of those new type beats again

i just submitted a few beats to big rich's manager for his new mixtape!
be on the look out for his album soon!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 04:22:28 PM »
what do you mean that shit dont go down in the west bay? Messy Marv, San Quinn, Ya Boy ALL from the sco and all got hyphy shit. Hyphy aint just some type of music neither. its damn near its own culture.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 04:25:08 PM »

frisco and we go hyphy here and go dumb, i just saw someone ghost riding the whip an hour ago

probably some queer on castro street. people don't ghostride shit in SF, quit lying.  like dude said, its an easy bay thing.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 04:28:37 PM »

frisco and we go hyphy here and go dumb, i just saw someone ghost riding the whip an hour ago

LMAO

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 04:31:09 PM »

probably some queer on castro street. people don't ghostride shit in SF, quit lying.  like dude said, its an easy bay thing.

you dont know shit about the bay other than you hate it cause its not LA

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 04:43:26 PM »

false. i love the bay area. just not a fan of the new bay area music. old bay > new bay.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 05:09:25 PM »

old bay > new bay.

We have some common ground then. but on that same note old rap > new rap in general anyway. That's not to say the new shit is not good though. Thats like sayin Dwayne Wade aint shit cause Jordan was better.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 05:52:58 PM »

how the hell do you know what goes on in sf? isnt your bitch ass from la?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 05:59:58 PM »

how the hell do you know what goes on in sf? isnt your bitch ass from la?

i know everything that goes on in the bay. nobody does that shit in SF. if they do, its probably some stupid filipino kids in Daily City who got the idea after they heard E-40 say it on "tell me where to go"

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2006, 06:07:01 PM »
ADDICTED 2 BEEF  nigga u sound stupid as fuck... thats all i have 2 say

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2006, 06:29:20 PM »
ADDICTED 2 BEEF  nigga u sound stupid as fuck... thats all i have 2 say

shut up hoe. didn't ur dumb ass say Stunner Shades came from the Bay? LMAO.

suckaa free

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2006, 06:30:43 PM »
oh my fault, not just the east bay but the south bay(san jose).  for that dumb beeyatch that said "i just saw somebody ghost riddin...." stop frontin you fake as mark.  you aint from frisco beeyatch, you from the burbs.  and if anyone saw the "MY Block the Bay" San Francisco artists said that they werent making hyphy musik, there shit is more serious stemming from the old days.  im from san francisco, from the excelsior dristcit, and nobody be ghost ridding no ones whip.  the only thing that goes on here is gangbaggin' and smokin some dank.  aint nobody be "ridin the yellow bus."  dont get it twisted, the whole bay aint doin what e-40 be sayin.