Justice for all
0 (0%)
I am obsessed with California
9 (34.6%)
It has the most beautiful people in the world
1 (3.8%)
I appreciate a Culture/Technologically advanced society
5 (19.2%)
America is not my favorite nation (just kidding)
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Why is America your favorite nation in the world?  (Read 1120 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Why is America your favorite nation in the world?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2006, 10:13:11 AM »
never did i bitched about me not changing my post. i aint even trippin nigga-ro.....its ur bitcha ss whose trackin all my movements....aeyy man, i wud really appreciate it if u cud track my toilet movements...kno wht im sayin..a nigga gota know how many times he shittin.........AIIIIIIIIIITE ?? we got a deal?...
Again, your just mad cause I sonned you AGAIN. Tracking your moves...being done with relative ease. And now you want me to count how many times you shit? What's the matter? You too stupid to count that high? I guess that's why you can't touch me. And if you think I'm actually putting in much effort to make a good comeback at you: beilive me not much effort is required if you have the brain power to count your own shits.

lol...pussy ass nigga still wildin and throwin shots at somethin he cudnt reach.....pull ur panties up nigga
I thought this was over yesterday when I dissed you and you left the forum. But I guess you stopped crying this moring and you just what the last word thinking you can beat me. Are you that desperate? Fine if your feelings are that hurt, go ahead and make another comment about me and I won't respond to it. I promise I won't respond to it. And you and anyone else that chooses, can beilive you beat me. Therefore are better then me in every way, shape, and form just because you gave me the last insut. Feel better now pussy? But I garuntee nobody will think any higher of you just because of this little bickering we're having.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2006, 07:25:59 PM »
My family is from El Salvador but im from L.A. and we know wed rather be here then there
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2006, 03:39:42 AM »
never did i bitched about me not changing my post. i aint even trippin nigga-ro.....its ur bitcha ss whose trackin all my movements....aeyy man, i wud really appreciate it if u cud track my toilet movements...kno wht im sayin..a nigga gota know how many times he shittin.........AIIIIIIIIIITE ?? we got a deal?...
Again, your just mad cause I sonned you AGAIN. Tracking your moves...being done with relative ease. And now you want me to count how many times you shit? What's the matter? You too stupid to count that high? I guess that's why you can't touch me. And if you think I'm actually putting in much effort to make a good comeback at you: beilive me not much effort is required if you have the brain power to count your own shits.

lol...pussy ass nigga still wildin and throwin shots at somethin he cudnt reach.....pull ur panties up nigga
I thought this was over yesterday when I dissed you and you left the forum. But I guess you stopped crying this moring and you just what the last word thinking you can beat me. Are you that desperate? Fine if your feelings are that hurt, go ahead and make another comment about me and I won't respond to it. I promise I won't respond to it. And you and anyone else that chooses, can beilive you beat me. Therefore are better then me in every way, shape, and form just because you gave me the last insut. Feel better now pussy? But I garuntee nobody will think any higher of you just because of this little bickering we're having.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2006, 08:52:06 AM »
cause we got the best food,and stripclubs.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2006, 07:40:58 PM »

id say cause the girls go wild at the dorm parties and are really easy to fuck. never thought partying would be so much fun.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2006, 07:46:31 PM »

id say cause the girls go wild at the dorm parties and are really easy to fuck. never thought partying would be so much fun.

"that bed looks reall comfortable"  ;D

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Arkan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 03:31:33 PM »
LMFAO @ Justice for All.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2006, 08:08:47 AM »
i'm just obsessed with California the land of milk and honey..oh shit i meant weed and money   :'( i hope one day i'll be able to kick it there even if just for one day  :'(
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2006, 09:59:42 AM »
The reasons are wild..the freedom thing is bullshit...ok,we are free,er than most countries can dream about....but lets not over do it.and since the brothaz  built amerikkka,i gotta say i love that place for its soul,and its black history......but I cant forget,AMERICA KNOWS HOW TO PARTAy.we gets down jack...and the american women are the best freaks in the world!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2006, 11:18:31 AM »
I wonder why Infinite hasn't posted here. :laugh:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2006, 12:43:36 PM »
^^^^ LMAO @ ur cartoon sig

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Dough_Nut

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2006, 09:08:42 PM »
Wow.. i mean yeah, the government sucks.. but you dont have to stay here.. you can move somewhere else.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2006, 09:30:40 PM »
CALIFORNIA

and freedom

but CALIFORNIA!!!

I was born here, and i will die here

yup that's right
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2006, 10:37:13 PM »
Cali fucking fornia.

Do I even need to explain how crazy this place is? in all of its sublime majesty, I love California.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2006, 10:41:29 PM »
Cali fucking fornia.

Do I even need to explain how crazy this place is? in all of its sublime majesty, I love California.
8)