Author Topic: WWE Superstars Salaries  (Read 514 times)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: WWE Superstars Salaries
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 10:51:36 PM »
i wonder how much the rock and austin used to make ??? ???

good question...

I really thought Rey Mysterio was making more than that

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 11:40:54 PM »
i cant believe they paid Cena more than guys like Rey, Benoit and Eddie

They make tons of money off of Cena because of merchandise. That's why he makes so much because Cena's merchandise is some of the top sellers in the WWE. Cena's very big with the women & children demographic.

HHH is the highest paid WWE superstar & Maria is the lowest paid superstar. I wonder who HHH had to slepp with to get that kind of money, oh wait nevermind.

Doesn't that make you full of shit then, Perfection?  Weren't you last month going on and on about how no female wrestler makes over a hundred grand blah blah blah, we kept telling you Trish Stratus made well over that, and you wouldn't believe it.  I didn't KNOW the numbers, but it's good to know that facts once again back up my basic common sense.

Actually that was quite a long time ago. Last month I showed how much of an idoit you are when you kept saying Stacy got into the wrestling business becuase she had an interest in wrestling. I proved you wrong, you stop replying & then in a different thread say how Stacy never got into the wrestling business for wrestling. So you say a lot of crap so until to make a good point, I'm not going to response to your comments cause they tend to be pretty stupid. Like what you said about WWE signing Candice to a contract because of the GoDaddy.com commericals even though she was under contract 2-4 months before that commerical aired.

You're a fucking liar.  Find me 1 quote of mine where I said Stacy got into the wrestling business to wrestle.  I never said it... and you just said I did.  You're lying.  Admit you're a liar, and apologize for having the audacity to link you and I as fellow liars.  Candice already had the GoDaddy deal and was already shopping actress jobs around when WWE hired her.  Again you don't know what you're talking about, and again admit that you were wrong about the Salary thing.  BOW DOWN BITCH

Not a liar here, you're the fucking liar. When I said Stacy only got into the wrestling business as a stepping stone into wrestling; you kept saying that wasn't true & that she obviously had some interest in wrestling. I was the one that brought that she got involved in the Nitro Girl Contest because of the dancing. After I brought up that point, you stopped replying to the thread. So you're saying that the WWE signed Candice to a contract because of commericals she didn't make & because she was searching for b-level acting jobs? Doesn't make a lot of sense especially considering you said the WWE signed her because of the publicity she got for those commericals even though she was under contract in October & the commericals aired in February. Now I know that I went back on my word by replying to you after saying I wasn't going to anymore, but this time I mean it. You're wrong so many times & you never own up to it. So I am offically done responding to any of your mis informed posts.

i wonder how much the rock and austin used to make ??? ???

Stone Cold reportly earned $6million back in 1999. Not sure if he evewr reached that number again considering he was injuried a lot. The Rock back in 1999 made over $2million & since then $600,000 a year 'downside' until 2005.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 04:33:08 AM »
wow trips has it made!!!! and i still think he sucks!!!!! shockin really to see how much they get payed
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program