Author Topic: News for the Jacko fans  (Read 254 times)

herpes

News for the Jacko fans
« on: March 17, 2006, 11:55:43 PM »
Jacko Closes Neverland for Good

Michael Jackson has shut down his Neverland Ranch for good. Employees were summoned to the ranch Thursday at 5 p.m. PST in staggered groups, given back pay for 12 weeks through today and told the ranch had been shut down by the California Department of Labor.

In fact, Jackson made the decision to lay off more than 60 loyal staffers after making them wait through three months with no pay. Their health insurance ran out on Feb. 28. Last week, the State closed the ranch because Jackson carried no workmen's compensation.

Despite misleading statements from Jackson’s spokeswoman Raymone Bain, I am told that Neverland is indeed closed except to Jackson’s family members and security staff.

Some of the employees of Neverland had been there with Jackson since he bought the place in the late '80s. A few actually had worked for the previous owner. They leave without pensions or the ability to apply for COBRA health insurance.

All they can do now is apply for unemployment. My sources say many of them have already done that.

"It's unbelievable," says one longtime staffer. "We got nothing for the pain of what just happened, and nothing to see us through. Some of the people here are close to retirement age and they have nothing to retire on."

Sources tell me Jackson, who may be in London tonight, has been living very well in the Middle East island country of Bahrain. Prince Abdullah has supplied him with a driver, a Bentley GT and a Rolls Royce Phantom.

"He is not returning to the U.S," says a source who spoke with Jackson last weekend.

In this country, Jackson faces several lawsuits as well as the foreclosure on $270 million of loans.

Still not clear is who paid the final back pay, which could have totaled $400,000. Jackson also has to pay the state two separate fines, one for $69,000 and another, to be determined on Friday, over $100,000.

"I will miss Neverland," my source concedes. "There were a lot of good times."

But now it's all over.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188181,00.html

KURUPTION-81

Re: News for the Jacko fans
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 02:37:22 AM »
He should just sell the place or knock it down and sell the land so he can start afresh

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 08:07:06 AM »
You mean to tell me that Mahatma Jackson actually screwed people over? I refuse to believe it. That man is a saint.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 11:44:37 AM »
homie needs to get out another album out, thats the only news that interests me about his clown, i love his music, but all this other shit i dont give a fuck about, he clowning himself more than anyone else, whyhe runin from the states? cuz he got no mo money? or cuz alot of shit got exposed about him during the trial?

herpes

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 02:28:05 PM »
*awaits response from trauma*

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 03:15:57 PM »
^ Who are you again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never said he was a saint.  It's pretty fucked up not to pay people what you told them you'd pay them.  I've never defaulted on a loan, a payment, or anything.  I don't even use credit cards.  I'm not going to make excuses for the man fucking people over.  Only thing I can add is that I also think the people that work for him are pretty fucking stupid to let 3 months go by without pay.

If my work did that to me, i'd leave after 1 week.  You have 1 week to pay me the week you skipped, or I'm gone. 

herpes

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 06:04:42 PM »
^ Who are you again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never said he was a saint. 
yes you have