Author Topic: Ghostface - The return of Clyde Smith  (Read 473 times)

Bigg $amo

Ghostface - The return of Clyde Smith
« on: March 18, 2006, 08:24:01 AM »
do yall think hes going at 50 again? it definitly sounds like it. or maybe hes dissin g-unit as a whole. IF hes goin at 50, do you think 50 gonna respond?

personnaly, i dont think fifty want it with ghost. not just lyrically...

what yall think?

heres the skit:

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TSGXQYJK66S406FWXWSVLB33S
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 08:26:37 AM by Bigg $amo a.k.a Toucan Sam »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ghostface - The return of Clyde Smith
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 10:03:48 AM »
The skit is retarded and a waste of a track, I'll probably never listen to it again.

And 50 Cent responded the first time so it's not like he doesn't have the guts to diss Ghostface.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 01:16:38 PM »
yeah, and 50 got dealt with after.. thats why im wonderin if 50 would diss him back.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 01:59:11 PM »
There's so many different rumors of Ghostface supposedly doing something to 50, atleast one of them has to be true.I'm just wondering which one :D

ABN

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 02:26:20 PM »
There's so many different rumors of Ghostface supposedly doing something to 50, atleast one of them has to be true.I'm just wondering which one :D
there´s also a rumor about 50 punking Ghost(Randy Walker talked about with AHH i think) at Columbia´s studios aswell. and 50 brought it up in his diss to Ghost "and the shit that hurts me is that i saw this dude at the Skylab at Columbia and the nigga wasn´t kicking none of that gangsta shit Clyde Smith was kicking. i know Clyde Smith is another side of you bitch ass nigga, that´s who you are when you´re in the booth". 50´s diss to Ghost was pretty funny, i´d love to see them get it on in a ring coz they both big but i think 50 would whoop the shit outta Ghost in a ring or in the street.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 03:09:45 PM »
there´s also a rumor about 50 punking Ghost(Randy Walker talked about with AHH i think) at Columbia´s studios aswell. and 50 brought it up in his diss to Ghost "and the shit that hurts me is that i saw this dude at the Skylab at Columbia and the nigga wasn´t kicking none of that gangsta shit Clyde Smith was kicking. i know Clyde Smith is another side of you bitch ass nigga, that´s who you are when you´re in the booth". 50´s diss to Ghost was pretty funny, i´d love to see them get it on in a ring coz they both big but i think 50 would whoop the shit outta Ghost in a ring or in the street.

Yeah I heard that too.The truth is probably somewhere in between.

ABN

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 03:17:19 PM »
yea, you know when there´s a problem between 2 guys there´s always 3 sides to the story. their seperates stories and the actual truth.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 12:07:43 AM »
i´d love to see them get it on in a ring coz they both big but i think 50 would whoop the shit outta Ghost in a ring or in the street.
I actually think it would be a pretty equal fight.But yeah, I'd love to see them 2 get in the ring.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2006, 01:56:24 PM »
Ghost is a big dude naturally he'd givem   a  beat down on that steroid up biatch

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2006, 02:03:44 PM »
yeah, 50 would be the strong guy but ghost the quick guy

anyways,  i never knew 50 responded to ghost

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2006, 02:24:48 PM »
re-up the track!

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 03:07:42 AM »
Well he is the same cat that pistol whoped mase...(IN DA CLUB)wahahahah..................fif.dont want it with The ironman
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006, 09:53:08 AM »
50 was on about the incident when he saw ghost up in some record deal meeting dressed in a suit.... he was saying how ghost was fake for wearing a suit to a meeting and then going in the booth claiming to be a thug
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2006, 12:47:45 PM »
50 was on about the incident when he saw ghost up in some record deal meeting dressed in a suit.... he was saying how ghost was fake for wearing a suit to a meeting and then going in the booth claiming to be a thug
  wow  fitty  saying someone else is fake specially   tony starks  boy needs to take that name outta his vocab b4 he gets hurt physically and  lyrically starks is in a classs all by himself fitty   is a fuckin wack ass hypocrite which his steroid fits  make him say stupid shit b4   he should say it period 

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 12:04:16 AM »
He could be talkin bout dipset....sez sumthin bout slappin Kufis. lol

The Maestro