Poll

who's better ?

God
Allah

Author Topic: the poll no-one had the balls to start...  (Read 2476 times)

coola

the poll no-one had the balls to start...
« on: March 22, 2006, 05:42:14 AM »
 ;D

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: the poll no-one had the balls to start...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 07:02:52 AM »
just ask any arabic christian or a jew wat does he call jesus or yahweh in arabic,it's allah
United Arab States

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 07:09:54 AM »
if you had really big balls, you would have said:

allah/god vs jesus

kaseem:
arabic christians call jesus "allah"? or "the son of allah"? 

i think you meant to say god/yahweh and not jesus/yahweh.

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 07:10:42 AM »
God= English word for the Highest Power (Creator).
Allah= Arabic word for the Highest Power (Creator).

It's the same thing just a difference in language.

I think what you meant to do is say...

Who is better?  Jesus or Allah.  --  See, Jesus believed in Allah (God).  And he prayed to Allah (God).  But many years after he died, Paul started teaching that Jesus was God or a partner to God (son of God).  This was not the teachings of Jesus, nor was it the teachings of Moses when he brought the 10 commandments which read "Thou Shall Not Make Partners With God (no god before God)."

Muslims believe in the same God Abraham (and all the Prophets known and unknown) believed in.  You see, all prophets taught to believe in the Creator and do righteous deeds.  The confusion comes with Paul's teachings.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 07:13:30 AM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 07:40:17 AM »
I believe in myself

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 08:52:14 AM »
no... i didnt mean Jesus vs. God, who would make that kind of comparison ?... i meant God vs. allah... i realise they have the same meaning, doesnt necessarily mean theyre the same.

coola

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 08:53:32 AM »
i think the confusion stems from mohammeds ramblings... 1+1=2 ... cant deny maths.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 09:27:03 AM »
God= English word for the Highest Power (Creator).
Allah= Arabic word for the Highest Power (Creator).

It's the same thing just a difference in language.

I think what you meant to do is say...

Who is better?  Jesus or Allah.  --  See, Jesus believed in Allah (God).  And he prayed to Allah (God).  But many years after he died, Paul started teaching that Jesus was God or a partner to God (son of God).  This was not the teachings of Jesus, nor was it the teachings of Moses when he brought the 10 commandments which read "Thou Shall Not Make Partners With God (no god before God)."

Muslims believe in the same God Abraham (and all the Prophets known and unknown) believed in.  You see, all prophets taught to believe in the Creator and do righteous deeds.  The confusion comes with Paul's teachings.

Was the Gospel of John written by Paul as well?

Did the rabbis of the time reject Jesus because he claimed he was just a prophet?

I'm not trying to disprove your theory but let's realize that is just a theory and blatantly present it as factual is wrong. You cannot know that it was Paul that changed the Gospels or that John didn't write it like that, or that Jesus never said it like that. Just like I cannot know the opposite. You should bring a little intelligence to intelligent conversation.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 10:39:37 AM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 12:10:44 PM »
no... i didnt mean Jesus vs. God, who would make that kind of comparison ?... i meant God vs. allah... i realise they have the same meaning, doesnt necessarily mean theyre the same.

i dont understand.....u said they have the same meaning, but they dont mean the same thing? maybe if you said something like christianty vs. islam, or something like that it would make sense.

God=Allah

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Arkan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 03:33:54 PM »

i dont understand.....u said they have the same meaning, but they dont mean the same thing? maybe if you said something like christianty vs. islam, or something like that it would make sense.

God=Allah

Exactly. LMFAO @ this poll. Allah is God and God is Allah. In fact its the exact same God being worshipped technically in both cases, just through a different approach.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 03:43:38 PM »

God=Allah

Exactly. LMFAO @ this poll. Allah is God and God is Allah. In fact its the exact same God being worshipped technically in both cases, just through a different approach.
:sign_werd: But I think what he is trying to say is which is the corect way of beiliving. The belief that the almighty creator was Allah and he wantes us to do... or that the almighty creator was God and he wanted us to... Despite the fact they are the same people, both religons belive differently on who he is.

Arkan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 03:56:02 PM »

God=Allah

:sign_werd: But I think what he is trying to say is which is the corect way of beiliving. The belief that the almighty creator was Allah and he wantes us to do... or that the almighty creator was God and he wanted us to... Despite the fact they are the same people, both religons belive differently on who he is.

Yeah, but the thing is that there are different approaches within each religion. Take a look at Christianity, and how many different interpretations of it are there (Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Orthodox, Coptic, Methodist etc.). Same goes for Islam, even though with not as many variations (Sunnis, Shi'ites, Sufis, Wahabis etc.).

coola

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 05:18:17 PM »
^ funny thing is the sunnies and shiites spill blood over bullshit...

atleast the majority of christians live in harmony...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 06:31:53 PM »
^ funny thing is the sunnies and shiites spill blood over bullshit...

atleast the majority of christians live in harmony...

it's america's fault.they shoulda had a fuckin plan after taking down sadaam

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8