Poll

who's better ?

God
Allah

Author Topic: the poll no-one had the balls to start...  (Read 2532 times)

coola

Re: the poll no-one had the balls to start...
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2006, 11:30:46 AM »
You people are fucking dumb.. especially this Forrest Gump clone named Chief...

here are some more questions...

"Would you rather have $10 or $20 divided by 2?"
"Would you rather live in the U.S. or in the country that lies between Canada and Mexico?"
"Do you prefer cold water, or water that's the opposite of hot?"

fucking doofus

God is not the same as Allah...

coola

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2006, 11:38:24 AM »
ok... lets compare God's representative, vs. Allahs representative...

Jesus - chose to live in poverty, was a peaceful man, died a horrible death for his beliefs. Inspired the writing of the most popular and most read book in the world...

Mohammed - had many a wife (in modern day would be in prison for having minors as wives), lived a plush life, had an army, inspired the writing of the most innacurate ramblings documented... which spawned in 2 directions where both parties wish to kill eachother off due to how the beliefs are structured. he also lived a long prosporous life...

discuss  ;D

Christian priests fuck little boys.
Mohammed didn't live a plush life.
Inaccurate ramblings? This would describe the Bible that's been corrupted over time.
Muslims look at Jesus and Mohammed in the same light... messengers of God.

when did i mention anything about priests ? you see this is how you people function, bring up irrelevant bullshit. and the koran has been corrupt from day 1...

how could mohammed not lived a plush life ? he had more than 1 wife, i thought to have more than 1 wife you need to support them ?

why did you fail to metion Mohammeds army ?

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2006, 02:48:15 PM »

i have several issues with mainstream christianity:
a) it encourages people to be subservient to the laws and actions of man, and to accept oppression and injustice.   human existence is portrayed as nothing more than suffering by christianity.  it seems like an imbalanced portrayal.

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read, even dumber than when you said we need to accept Muslim oppression of religious minorities because it is their culture.

Since when has Christianity ever accepted injustice? Just look at American history. Who do you think helped spearhead the abolitionist movement in America? Christian churches. Who helped lead the civil rights movement? Christian churches. What did Martin Luther King do for a living again? Did he accept oppression and inustice?

You really have no clue what you are talking about. That is nothing new.

christians caused the deaths thousands in south america. ovbiously u didnt read the diaries of cortez, the spainard who went into mexico with his army. he even claimed that his soldiers defeated the aztechs, even though they brought small pox with them which caused the fall of their capital(cortez takes credit for killing the aztechs, but he didnt small pox did). not to mention all the women they raped, all the gold they took from south america and so on.
tell me u are a proud christian, proud that your people 'crusaded' around, killing many people for their religion. just cause u guys have been tame for the past couple decades doesnt mean the world forgot all the evil shit u guys did. people on this board are educated man, we know history. we know what u guys did.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2006, 03:02:31 PM »
chief i dont understand how u say such ignorant statements as u did in the thread, but don't read any replys by fellow members. most of these cats are real enlightened but i feel like sometimes it's too much for u to read/comprehend.

"the qu'ran has been corrupt from day 1" is the most ignorant statement i've ever heard. there's no way that you've ever read the teachings of the qu'ran, but only wat other people say about it.

how could a book that hasn't been changed from the day it was written be corrupt? it does not contain any alterations in its . unlike the bible that has been changed over time. (a fact u mite not know, there is not one copy of the original bible)

the holy qu'ran consists of 114 chapters with a total of 6236 verses....none of them changed over 1400+ years

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2006, 05:28:37 PM »

"Would you rather live in the U.S. or in the country that lies between Canada and Mexico?"

fucking doofus

That statement sums up your stupidity and ignorance, and it clearly portrays how retarded you really are.

Arab Christians refer to "God" as "Allah"... maybe the 400 million Catholics in Latin America who refer to God as "Dios" are also worshipping a different God then, huh?

Fucking doofus.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 05:33:05 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2006, 05:30:16 PM »
chief i dont understand how u say such ignorant statements as u did in the thread, but don't read any replys by fellow members. most of these cats are real enlightened but i feel like sometimes it's too much for u to read/comprehend.

"the qu'ran has been corrupt from day 1" is the most ignorant statement i've ever heard. there's no way that you've ever read the teachings of the qu'ran, but only wat other people say about it.

how could a book that hasn't been changed from the day it was written be corrupt? it does not contain any alterations in its . unlike the bible that has been changed over time. (a fact u mite not know, there is not one copy of the original bible)

the holy qu'ran consists of 114 chapters with a total of 6236 verses....none of them changed over 1400+ years
lol what do u expect from someone who starts a poll asking who is better god/allah? and its pointless arguing with people who are ignoarnt. so dont bother.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2006, 05:42:04 PM »
it may be pointless, but it's funny to clown em

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2006, 08:10:21 PM »

fucking doofus

That statement sums up your stupidity and ignorance, and it clearly portrays how retarded you really are.

Arab Christians refer to "God" as "Allah"... maybe the 400 million Catholics in Latin America who refer to God as "Dios" are also worshipping a different God then, huh?

Fucking doofus.

you dont understand the context of the question. i would never call god allah, and i never will... to me allah is just a word with no weight. i dont care they translate to the same definition.

and this thread was made to stir up shit, i did it intentionally just to see how you muslims would react... all i can say is HA ! i dont really care, but it does amaze me how easily you resort to lashings, name calling and being defensive in an aggressive way...

and notice the irony of the pictures youre putting up. you showed a picture of forrest gump, being chased by bullies in a car, that are throwing rocks at forrest gump... hmm...

forrest gump is also seen as a representation of good. he may be dumb, but he knows what love is.

coola

« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2006, 08:17:16 PM »

i wont read the replies because i really dont care what they have to say on this matter... the argument they put down is not what i'm interested in.

AND WHAT ABOUT MOHAMMEDS ARMY ? and dont you have to support your many wives ? it says you cant have more than 1 wife unless you can support them... Jesus lived in POVERTY, Moses lived in POVERTY, Mohammed in comparison lived the high life.

;D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 09:34:50 PM by Chief »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2006, 10:38:50 PM »
LOL the prophet's first wife was a very successful business woman. she is the one that proposed to the prophet. he married his other wives after her death. some of the women were recent widows of warriors in battle while others were daughters of his close allies. they all accepted islam and understood that he had a great responsibility.

as to your comment about war. Meccans confiscated and stole all the property the muslims had left in mecca. the muslims owned no land in Medina so they would have to live on charity and whatever wage labor they could find, both of which were in very rare to find. these battles were in self-defense. there are MANY verses in the qu'ran related to warfare. here is an example:

"You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers."

"... if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them"

"You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors"

the prophet also layed down rules for humane warfare (which was unusual in those times)

"You are neither hard-hearted nor of fierce character, nor one who shouts in the markets. You do not return evil for evil, but excuse and forgive"
"Do not kill any old person, any child or any woman"

The Prophet's successor Abu Bakr said:

"Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone."

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2006, 10:49:52 PM »
and as to ur comment about "the high life"....

the prophet was born without a father (he died before the prophet's birth) and his mother died when he was 6 years old. he lived with his grandfather then with his uncle. the prophet became a merchant and one of his employers (his future wife) was very impressed with him and proposed him to marriage. the prophet did not inherit any money from his grandfather or uncle. so i dont understand where u get this "high life" statement from. the prophet was always regarded as a very honest and trustworthy person. (even before the first revelations at age 40)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 10:59:49 PM by h cottie »

coola

« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2006, 03:53:12 AM »
LOL the prophet's first wife was a very successful business woman. she is the one that proposed to the prophet. he married his other wives after her death. some of the women were recent widows of warriors in battle while others were daughters of his close allies. they all accepted islam and understood that he had a great responsibility.

as to your comment about war. Meccans confiscated and stole all the property the muslims had left in mecca. the muslims owned no land in Medina so they would have to live on charity and whatever wage labor they could find, both of which were in very rare to find. these battles were in self-defense. there are MANY verses in the qu'ran related to warfare. here is an example:

"You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers."

"... if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them"

"You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors"

the prophet also layed down rules for humane warfare (which was unusual in those times)

"You are neither hard-hearted nor of fierce character, nor one who shouts in the markets. You do not return evil for evil, but excuse and forgive"

"Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone."

pfff that is BULLSHIT. the Koran allows the murders of children, and anyone or anything for that matter... for the means justifies their actions... there are too many examples floating around.

so mohammed wasnt exactly a peaceful man... Jesus had a following of mass proportions, thats the main reason why people were worried... he couldve waged war easy, but nah, just wasnt his or God's style was it ?

you people have to stop making excuses for that book.

coola

« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2006, 03:55:32 AM »
and as to ur comment about "the high life"....

the prophet was born without a father (he died before the prophet's birth) and his mother died when he was 6 years old. he lived with his grandfather then with his uncle. the prophet became a merchant and one of his employers (his future wife) was very impressed with him and proposed him to marriage. the prophet did not inherit any money from his grandfather or uncle. so i dont understand where u get this "high life" statement from. the prophet was always regarded as a very honest and trustworthy person. (even before the first revelations at age 40)

fuck man, people all around the world have problems like that.. who gives a shit he is honest and trust worthy, thats what i expect from anyone and myself.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2006, 05:22:11 PM »

pfff that is BULLSHIT. the Koran allows the murders of children, and anyone or anything for that matter... for the means justifies their actions... there are too many examples floating around.

so mohammed wasnt exactly a peaceful man... Jesus had a following of mass proportions, thats the main reason why people were worried... he couldve waged war easy, but nah, just wasnt his or God's style was it ?

you people have to stop making excuses for that book.

WTF are u talkin about bullshit? that is 100% true. it's all in the book if u have the brains to read it for yourself. actually on the other hand, u dont deserve to. u talk all forms of bullshit about my religion, all types of lies and prejudice and i tried to explain to u the true meanings of islam, but u are OBVIOUSLY brainwashed. ur worse than cwalker becaus at least he'll admit he's a racist. you're worse than that, you talk all this bullshit and wen i respond truthfully u automatically dismiss it.