Author Topic: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......  (Read 4123 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
Latinos immigrants are just as much of citizens to the US as any other citizens, if not more so in some areas.
You can't be more a citizen of the US then someone else you either are or you are not.

I guess you took what I said too literally. They do alot for the country economically, agriculturally, and participate in the military. Especially in agriculture which is vital. So I think that makes them as important to the United States as any citizen. Sure 7,000 may not be much, but would you immigrate to Mexico and participate in their military if they went to war?
I took it too literally intentionaly because I found it a little offensive to say someone is more a citizen then another. As for your question, if Mexico was the richest most powerful country in the world and the US was some poor third world country...yeah, I would consider it. But like all the soliders oversees they didn't (directly) choose to be in the war. Non of them if given the option would stay anymore then a white, black, asian or other person.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2006, 05:22:57 PM »
You're not understand what I'm saying.  I know the issues, I'm against them as well.  I'm basically on your page, but I'm realistic here.  The proposed bill isn't going to fix a god damn thing.  The provisions to the bill are a step in the right direction, but they need a whole new approach to it. 
I know you said it's too difficult to come up with the right solution, but what steps would you say are more realistic?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2006, 05:30:27 PM »
Take out the part where they make all illegals felons.  I'm not sure what they plan to do if one get's arrested.  I believe no where in the bill it states how long should they be locked up and when do they get deported.  Basically, that person will be locked up indefinitely.  Lots of times family cross the border, so if someone our age (I'm guessing 16-21?), came here illegaly at age 2 that person would be convicted and deported to whereever he was born and what is that person going to do when he's there?  Being deported to a country you've never been  is kinda fucked up lol.  I know if I was an illegal immigrant and sent to Mexico, I would be completely fucking lost. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2006, 05:37:23 PM »
Latinos immigrants are just as much of citizens to the US as any other citizens, if not more so in some areas.
You can't be more a citizen of the US then someone else you either are or you are not.

I guess you took what I said too literally. They do alot for the country economically, agriculturally, and participate in the military. Especially in agriculture which is vital. So I think that makes them as important to the United States as any citizen. Sure 7,000 may not be much, but would you immigrate to Mexico and participate in their military if they went to war?
I took it too literally intentionaly because I found it a little offensive to say someone is more a citizen then another. As for your question, if Mexico was the richest most powerful country in the world and the US was some poor third world country...yeah, I would consider it. But like all the soliders oversees they didn't (directly) choose to be in the war. Non of them if given the option would stay anymore then a white, black, asian or other person.

Well of course no one wants to be risking their life there, but they actually signed up to be a part of the US military when they're not even citizens. Maybe it's just me, but I find that to be somethin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2006, 05:42:28 PM »
a gang of people are protesting out here in central cali.  i'm born and raised in cali and i find this bill to be offensive not only to Mexicans but all Illegals alike.  I'm glad my people and others are protesting this shit, considering all that minorities and illegals do for this country and this the way they are repaid??  if u ask me all this bill does is create tension & division among whites & minorities
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2006, 06:12:22 PM »
CWalker wouldn't know this because the closest he's probably been to a Latino in Ohio was that one time he came across Telemundo while channel surfing.

Yeah we don't have many Latinos in Ohio. Yet somehow the lawns still get mowed, the houses still get built, etc. That is why what alot of these pro-illegal immigrant people say is bullshit. Americans are more than willing to do those jobs, they always have. They just wont do them for as ridiculously low pay as desperate Mexican immigrants.

Like I said, I am not against immigration, after all my dad was an immigrant. I am, hoever, against ILLEGAL immigration. Don't tell me that America isn't open to immigrants, we take more legal immigrants each year than any other country.The fact of the matter is that America cannot take every poor person in the world. There has to be a limit. Moving to America isn't a right, it is a priviliege. And people around the world are dying to get into this country and often wait for years for the priviliege. No one in this thread has yet been able to explain why it is Ok for Mexicans to cut in line and get into this country in front of people waiting for VISA's in places like Nigeria, Phillipines, Poland, Argentina, etc. What makes Mexicans so special?

It is funny how the Mexicans are calling everyone racist, when they are the ones who want special privilieges for illegal immigrants simply because they have the same skin color. These protestors are the racists. Do you think if millions of poor Africans were flooding America that they would care if they were deported or not? Of course not. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2006, 06:18:40 PM »
Take out the part where they make all illegals felons.

yeah I feel you on that though, it would be very stupid to make it like that....

I was just talkin about it with my dad, and he said it's a real cut and dry situation, and nobody really has an answer, and that illegal immigration does some good and it does some bad

bottom line is, we don't really know what it'd be like without illegal immigration, and we don't know what to do with it..... both sides have some legit arguments as to how it affects certain thing...

I've realized it's topic discussion that really goes nowhere cuz it's too complicated...

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2006, 06:21:37 PM »
CWalker wouldn't know this because the closest he's probably been to a Latino in Ohio was that one time he came across Telemundo while channel surfing.

Yeah we don't have many Latinos in Ohio. Yet somehow the lawns still get mowed, the houses still get built, etc. That is why what alot of these pro-illegal immigrant people say is bullshit. Americans are more than willing to do those jobs, they always have. They just wont do them for as ridiculously low pay as desperate Mexican immigrants.

Like I said, I am not against immigration, after all my dad was an immigrant. I am, hoever, against ILLEGAL immigration. Don't tell me that America isn't open to immigrants, we take more legal immigrants each year than any other country.The fact of the matter is that America cannot take every poor person in the world. There has to be a limit. Moving to America isn't a right, it is a priviliege. And people around the world are dying to get into this country and often wait for years for the priviliege. No one in this thread has yet been able to explain why it is Ok for Mexicans to cut in line and get into this country in front of people waiting for VISA's in places like Nigeria, Phillipines, Poland, Argentina, etc. What makes Mexicans so special?

It is funny how the Mexicans are calling everyone racist, when they are the ones who want special privilieges for illegal immigrants simply because they have the same skin color. These protestors are the racists. Do you think if millions of poor Africans were flooding America that they would care if they were deported or not? Of course not.  

we already know that no one cares about blacks considering your government dumps trash in their neighborhoods, builds highways seperating the black communities from the whites(in balitmore and chicago), fucks them over after they serve their country(GI bill, no blacks were given housing in white areas as the economical value would decrease) and refuses to give out fair credit loans(whites are 3 times more likely to get loans in boston)

and u need the ilegal immigrants as they spend shitloads of money, most of them dont save up, they keep buying which keeps your economy going. u should be greatful they buy the newest phones and other trendy shit here

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2006, 06:23:01 PM »

go back to Poland you cracka ass cracka. (Chris Rock)

My dad is a Vietnam Vet, his a Real American, risking his life for his country. You are against terrorism, and your not in Iraq, you are too pussy to fight for your country. Your not a Real American, your a Polish Pussy.... N.W.A. "I smell... PUSSY"

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2006, 06:28:08 PM »
My dad is a Vietnam Vet, his a Real American, risking his life for his country. You are against terrorism, and your not in Iraq, you are too pussy to fight for your country. Your not a Real American, your a Polish Pussy.... N.W.A. "I smell... PUSSY"

What is your point exactly? My dad was in the military as well.

Why don't you respond to the facts instead of resorting to racism?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2006, 06:32:31 PM »

this country is and was always built on immigration.... call me a wetback all you want but remember we didnt cross an ocean (talk about a wetback!)  on 3 boats and think this bitch was india.....how would you guys like the Native Americans being able to say OK all you that came in boat get tha fuck out if you dying and need aide dont ask for help because i can go to jail if i help you....

If it wasn't for those people sailing across the ocean, then this country would be shitty and no one would want to live here. Thankfully, those Pilgrims founded a prosporous and free society where people from all over the world, of every race and religion, come to for a better life. God bless America.

Let's be honest, you would never see Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan letting millions and millions of Christians move there. You would never see Japan or China let millions and millions of Africans or Mexicans move there. But countries like the US and other western nations allow people of every possible background move there for a better life. God bless white people.....

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2006, 07:15:28 PM »
instead of resorting to racism
God bless white people.....

So saying something good about white people is now considered racism?

Whoops, I forgot that according to liberals it is.......

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2006, 07:29:26 PM »
Will you stop fucking labeling the protesters?  You know how ridicilous you sound?  Fucking pathetic. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2006, 07:29:40 PM »
instead of resorting to racism
God bless white people.....

So saying something good about white people is now considered racism?

Whoops, I forgot that according to liberals it is.......

lol tard boy, "white people" aren't the only people that contributed to America. you say god bless white people like they're the only people that did anything right.

also, in the context u made ur statement, u made it seem as if America is the best nation in the world becaus white people run it. THAT is why it was racist.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8