Author Topic: Lost ***Episode SPOILERS*****  (Read 123 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Lost ***Episode SPOILERS*****
« on: March 25, 2006, 03:17:46 AM »
***SPOILERS***

Here's some brief descriptions of the last 7 episodes for this season.  It doesn't give away a whole lot, but I guess it's still considered a spoiler.  The last episode is gonna be the shit....scroll down for possible SPOILERS....

Episode 217 - Lockdown - (Locke Centric) - the blast doors in the hatch are activated trapping Henry and Locke inside.

Episode 218 - Dave - (Hurley Centric) - flashblacks of hurleys days in the mental institution where libby is also a patient. thats where they knew each other.

Episode 219 - S.O.S - (Benard/Rose) - flashblacks of how they couple met and their days in the bronx. Rose has something suprising in common with locke.

Episode 220 - Two For The Road - (Kate)

Episode 221 - Where The Wild Things Are - (Claire)

Episode 222 - A Familiar Face - (Michael)(note: according to sources close to the project, michael is not the only "familar face" to reappear in this episode. if you ask me i think our german agent from 24 as finally returned)

Episode 223 - Flight 815 (events of the day the plane crashed, however this time, it is what was happening on the island. somewhere this episode it is said that something huge will happen that will change everything that has happened so far. 2 people volunteer to go to change the transmission on the radio tower to an S.O.S signal, althought who goes is unknown. finally, the death of a major character is promised. not like secondary main character like hurley or michael, but someone in the front of the pack. ex. JACK, LOCKE, KATE, SAWYER, CHARLIE. )

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lost ***Episode SPOILERS*****
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 05:01:43 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

I Can't Wait!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program