Author Topic: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..  (Read 5557 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2006, 12:47:04 PM »
i highly doubt he would have us playin the trap that would be fuckin retarded, we got to much skill to play trap we aint the Wild where you can fall asleep watching a hockey game

DUB CC

• 'G'
« Reply #196 on: June 23, 2006, 08:55:35 PM »
well it looks like todd bertuzzi is gone to florida for luongo.

VANCOUVER (CP) -- The Vancouver Canucks sent Todd Bertuzzi to the Florida Panthers in exchange for goaltender Roberto Luongo Thursday in a blockbuster trade on the eve of the NHL draft.

The Panthers also acquired defenceman Bryan Allen and goaltender Alex Auld, while defenceman Lukas Krajicek heads to the Canucks along with a sixth-round pick.

heres the full story

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article.jsp?content=20060623_214807_5632

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: June 23, 2006, 09:27:55 PM »
^yup, bertuzzi, allen and auld for luongo basically... im still debating whether its a good move for the canucks or not

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #198 on: June 23, 2006, 09:56:42 PM »
holy shit man can't believe it!!!! i think its pretty good we can honestly say that he was never gonna hit up 100points again in vancouver and im certain we can get a good player for cloutier there is no way he will play back-up and then resign carter and get another d men (jovo or not) and with a goalie like Luongo we are set 

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #199 on: June 24, 2006, 12:04:42 PM »
^yup, bertuzzi, allen and auld for luongo basically... im still debating whether its a good move for the canucks or not

I think it was a good move in getting a goalie that has proven to be a good starter, but we did give up a lot by adding in Bryan Allen he was a good d-man and i dont know enough about Lukas Karjicek to know for sure, but it seems that Florida probably got the advantage seeing that Auld has a lot of potential so be a proven starter, Bryan Allen proved himself to be a good stay-at-home defenceman and the fact that Bertuzzi will probably light it up now that he has gotten a fresh start, and I''m assuming that Krajicek won't be much of a factor this season, let's just hope that we can get someone good with the 6th round draft pick and it's not impossible we drafted Bure in the 6th round  ;)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #200 on: June 24, 2006, 12:51:28 PM »
lets just hope we can make the playoffs...  and i wonder who is going to fill bertuzzi's role??

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #201 on: June 24, 2006, 01:59:49 PM »
Bertuzzi gets change of scenery with trade out of Vancouver

full image
Todd Bertuzzi. (CPimages/Chuck Stoody) 

VANCOUVER (CP) - Todd Bertuzzi is finally getting a change of scenery.
The big left-winger who remained a local fan favourite despite being demonized around the rest of the league after his hit-from-behind on Steve Moore was traded from the Vancouver Canucks Friday night to the Florida Panthers.

Agent Pat Morris said Bertuzzi had "extremely positive memories of his time in Vancouver" but welcomed the news.

"With the circumstances, a new challenge was maybe inevitable and certainly necessary and is quite exciting," Morris said.

The Canucks also sent defenceman Bryan Allen and goaltender Alex Auld to Florida in exchange for goaltender Roberto Luongo, defenceman Lukas Krajicek and a sixth-round pick....
http://www.mytelus.com/sports/article.do?pageID=canucks/home&articleID=2303133
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade shocks Luongo, who thought he had a deal with Florida

VANCOUVER (CP) - Goaltender Roberto Luongo says the trade that sent him to the NHL Vancouver Canucks came as surprise since he believed he had a long-term deal worked out with the Florida Panthers.

"I'm really sad because I didn't think this was going to happen," Luongo said Saturday in a telephone conference call. "We made great strides ... I thought we were going to get something long-term. I was surprised this whole deal went down."

http://www.mytelus.com/sports/article.do?pageID=canucks/home&articleID=2303134&lid=hp2

https://www.youtube.com/v/KZAMIy5u2dk&search=roberto%20luongo  ;D

« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 02:14:02 PM by gS »

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2006, 05:47:10 PM »
shitty, luongo wishes he coulda stayed in flordia.... dunno why

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #203 on: June 27, 2006, 07:40:41 PM »
i was reading on the canucks official forum that luongo and his agent said that they want to sign long term chances are we will get him for 5.5-6.5million, in other news its just about official that Jovo is gone to Florida as expected, there was no way we could have kept both Jovo and Luongo and expect to make a stanley cup capable defence, and i think most ppl would take Luongo any day

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2006, 11:50:17 PM »
Luongo is here for 4 years but at 6.75 :( we overpaid and we really overpaid in sedins 3.58 each this season meaning carter is basically gone cuz he is not worth more then 2mill and since sedins getting hella cash he's gonna want close to them it aint looking good considering we need a 2 capable wingers and a good replacement for Jovo

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2006, 12:58:26 PM »
hopefully we'll keep carter... and i dont htink the sedins are worth 4 mill a season each....

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #206 on: July 01, 2006, 02:26:49 PM »
Toronto's going nuts! Kubina for 5 mill a year...wayy overpaid. Hal gill for 2.1 mil a year... ::)
Jovo to Yotes for 6.5 mill a year  :-\, we all knew he was leaving but not to Phoenix  :o, well i had heard some ramblings bout Gretzky and him then, what was all the bullshit Jovo was pulling off talking bout making his family no. 1 priority (Mrs. Jovo is from Florida) and they also have a home down there  ???

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2006, 04:23:24 PM »
fuck ed jovo... hes wayyyyyyy overpaid... sure he scores goals... but he also causes alot of goals... he joins the rush and gets caught... moron... stick to playing ur position, DEFENCE.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #208 on: July 01, 2006, 07:36:28 PM »
Toronto's going nuts! Kubina for 5 mill a year...wayy overpaid. Hal gill for 2.1 mil a year... ::)

i HATE fergeson...5 mill a yr for Kubina? 2.1 a yr for Gill?
i really hope he gets fired, hes terrible

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2006, 01:10:38 AM »
over paying continues! we signed Willie Mitchell 2 years 3.5million,expect some trades...