Author Topic: 50 says Kanye is feminine and Puffy is foul and running Biggie in the ground.  (Read 616 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fifty, denies Remy Ma rumors and snaps at Kanye, again. Fifty took quite a few shots during an appearance on Hot 97's morning show earlier this week. First, Curtis "Interscope" Jackson denied that Remy Ma was to sign with G-Unit, followed by marketing advice. "I think they did big mistakes with Remy," Fif told Miss Jones and DJ Envy. "Remy should have been in the Lady of Rage lane... and been aggressive cause that's what she is. You got her up there like Lil' Kim sexied up. If Remy was to tell you she'll whoop yo ass I think you'll take to that a little more than her telling you, 'you want this.'"

With Miss Jones firmly hanging onto his balls, Fif proceeded to criticize the record industry for its shark practices. "Puff, the type of deals he made with them was like foul," 50 offered after mentioning he was in the process of freeing Mase from his Bad Boy contract. "With Mase and the Lox, all of them back then. You do that with somebody you have beef with. I do that with Ja." He then added that Puff was "running Big in the ground." Last but not least, Fif took another swing at Kanye West. "They like Kanye West cause he's a safe nigga," 50 offered. "It's better for your kid to wanna dress weird and just have a whole other vibe," Fiddy mocked before adding, "He said something in an interview one time that made me think about it. He said cause he was raised by his mother, he has feminine ways. That right there is who Kanye West is to me. That statement is stuck in my head. He said it like he meant it." Ouch.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea i remember how this was on hot97

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hes right about Remy Ma and Puff. Nobody wants her to talk "sexy" shes way too ugly for that. And Puff did fuck over the LOX and Mase.

Dont get why he dissing Kanye though. Kany did say he has no beef with him and that the media created the "beef". Im sure hell change after this.

50,Game and Kayne should go into the ring and beat the shit out of eachother

'EclipZe

^ lol kanye would get his ass whooped  ;D so would game, 50 steroid up will fuck em both up 2 vs 1 :P

but why the fuck is he dissin kanye? wasn't kanye showing him love after the mtv incident with fat joe?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ lol kanye would get his ass whooped  ;D so would game, 50 steroid up will fuck em both up 2 vs 1 :P

but why the fuck is he dissin kanye? wasn't kanye showing him love after the mtv incident with fat joe?

Yeah and few months later he also said that he has no beef with 50 and that the media are overracting. I think he said "thats my boy". 50's ego I guess :grumpy:

GangstaBoogy

is there an audio of this? i dont believe 50 really said all that
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
^^how can you not?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah Kanye's a faggot but 50 can't criticise him:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Hes right about Remy Ma and Puff. Nobody wants her to talk "sexy" shes way too ugly for that. And Puff did fuck over the LOX and Mase.

Dont get why he dissing Kanye though. Kany did say he has no beef with him and that the media created the "beef". Im sure hell change after this.

Agree with everything you said right there.

^^how can you not?
It just seems too unrealistic, even for 50 to say some of these things for no reason. It's no like 50 has a album or anything else coming out where he'd want to create some talk about him.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
its called business homie, kanye sold big numbers first week, got nuff praise and nuff hype, 50 felt he was a threat and said a few words........kanye working with game aswell........

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Agree with everything you said right there.

^^how can you not?
It just seems too unrealistic, even for 50 to say some of these things for no reason. It's no like 50 has a album or anything else coming out where he'd want to create some talk about him.

Maybe Mobb Deep?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^^Well then it would make more sence for Mobb Deep to say that shit, not 50.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sense and 50 dont go together when it comes to creating hype for gunit records...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Sense and 50 dont go together when it comes to creating hype for gunit records...
It's given him satisfactory success do far.

smp4life

I think 50 wants to is looking for another beef to hype himself up, therefore the Kanye comments.