Author Topic: 50 says Kanye is feminine and Puffy is foul and running Biggie in the ground.  (Read 617 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

I agree that Puffy is ruining Biggie's legacy and Kanye acts like a girl, so I guess I kind of agree with 50 on this one, what a shock

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 steroid up will fuck em both up 2 vs 1 :P
Since when do steroids make you fight better???

J Bananas

damn i actually agreed with everything he had to say

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
suge knight would beat em all

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
I agree with 50.

And no I don't got a album comin' out tomorrow.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think 50 wants to is looking for another beef to hype himself up, therefore the Kanye comments.

^^^^

Curtis iz committin' career suicide... Beef wit Joe, Nas, Lox, Kim, Shyne, Yuk, Game, Bang Em & Domination... Shall I continue?

Keep beefin' and talkin' shit Curtis cause I can't wait 4 this G-Unit bullshit 2 stop, tha sooner tha better itz long overdue!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
you type like a fuckin idiot
its is not iz

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
50 steroid up will fuck em both up 2 vs 1 :P
Since when do steroids make you fight better???
NO MORE WAR

Invincible

Kanye took Game's verse out of 'Crack Music' cos he didn't want beef with 50. So i don't understand why 50 would have beef.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 says a lot of shit, why do we still listen?

Mr. Humonculous

Yeah i heard the interview 50 also said that game filmed his dvd at 50 neighbors house it wasn't his house

jeromechickenbone

No, this is legit.  I heard the audio.  It's really pathetic too - He wasn't in the station, and he actually called them up.  He does something like this every few weeks because if he doesn't hype himself, nobody would still be talking about him.  His music is a joke, his movie flopped, and G-Unit as a whole sales wise has been slippin. 

His trippin on Kanye is bitchmade.  He's only dissing him because he knows he's a threat to outsell him.  This negro needs to shut up with all this hype bullshit and really focus on his music cuz it's been pretty much pure garbage for a while. 

J Bananas

No, this is legit.  I heard the audio.  It's really pathetic too - He wasn't in the station, and he actually called them up.  He does something like this every few weeks because if he doesn't hype himself, nobody would still be talking about him.  His music is a joke, his movie flopped, and G-Unit as a whole sales wise has been slippin. 

His trippin on Kanye is bitchmade.  He's only dissing him because he knows he's a threat to outsell him.  This negro needs to shut up with all this hype bullshit and really focus on his music cuz it's been pretty much pure garbage for a while. 

I'm offended you referred to an African-/American as "negro".

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Yeah i heard the interview 50 also said that game filmed his dvd at 50 neighbors house it wasn't his house
I'm pretty sure that's true. 50 Cent had security at his house so they went to his neighbors and played B-Ball/stole the net.

jeromechickenbone

No, this is legit. I heard the audio. It's really pathetic too - He wasn't in the station, and he actually called them up. He does something like this every few weeks because if he doesn't hype himself, nobody would still be talking about him. His music is a joke, his movie flopped, and G-Unit as a whole sales wise has been slippin.

His trippin on Kanye is bitchmade. He's only dissing him because he knows he's a threat to outsell him. This negro needs to shut up with all this hype bullshit and really focus on his music cuz it's been pretty much pure garbage for a while.

I'm offended you referred to an African-/American as "negro".

Sticks and Stones my nigga. 8)