Author Topic: 1st Monday Night to be a Doubleheader - 3 Games on Thanksgiving - Manning Bowl  (Read 774 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chargers going to shit on the Traders. Can't wait 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
some dope games  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

K A I N

Oakland @ San Diego is the only home game for all of Los Angeles/SoCal Raider fans...Most Charger fans already know.

<AFCWest fan...I like every team in our division San Diego, Oakland, Denver then KC....I kinda miss the Seahawks  :'(

<NFC hater...I just hate the whole conference minus Carolina.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
RAAAIIDDERRRS
   i'll be there for sure, parking lot about 4

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Green Bay pl;ays Eight teams with 6 wins or less from last season

we got an ok schedule  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
vikings r lookin good wit hutch baby 8). im lookin forward to moss coming to minnesota.

TeeRaySix9Teen

Oakland @ San Diego is the only home game for all of Los Angeles/SoCal Raider fans...Most Charger fans already know.

<AFCWest fan...I like every team in our division San Diego, Oakland, Denver then KC....I kinda miss the Seahawks  :'(

i dont hate the NFC, but the shit is just boring to me. i can never get into the NFC games.....unless theyre playin the Raiders  ;)

K A I N

i dont hate the NFC, but the shit is just boring to me. i can never get into the NFC games.....unless theyre playin the Raiders  ;)

Yep...