Author Topic: WrestleMania 22 Matches and Predictions  (Read 920 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WrestleMania 22 Matches and Predictions
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 09:12:17 AM »
I think Rey Mysterio as a champ is actually a good idea for a company who wants to change his imagine about the unaturally builded monster all juiced up with 2 moves on his move-set. With Rey, they have a speedy talented wrestler that the crowd loves a LOT.. Plus, aparently, the crowd was REALLY with Angle 100%  in the begining, but Rey got a great reaction after

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 10:14:18 AM »
I thought it was an alright WM, 3\5 at best.

The Tag Title Match was pretty decent for an opener, Carlito\Masters should've won though...

Money In The Bank was awesome for the most part, glad that RVD won...Flair bumped like crazy...

JBL-Benoit had a good match, I agree with Sikotic on this one, Benoit's gotta move on to better things...

Edge and Mick Foley's match was incredible, everything came off great, possibly Match of the Night...ending was  :o

Boogeyman-Booker\Sharmell was just there, nothing special here...

Women's Match was pretty physical as expected, crowd was interesting in this one. People are starting to dig Mickie's character...

The Casket Match was purely by the book, nothing unexpected...Taker's 14-0, no surprise...

Shawn Michaels vs. Vince McMahon was damn good, one-sided in a way but I'm cool with that...HBK's great...

I'm happy Rey won the title, but if they gave them another 10 minutes, it would've been nice...pretty stellar for a 9 min. match...

Candice-Torrie was just there to bring the crowd down a little bit before...

Cena-HHH...the match was decent, the crowd heat made it exciting, Cena's win was really unexpected...a heel turn would make sense.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 11:44:54 AM »
Conan The Barbarian???

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 11:50:22 AM »
Conan The Barbarian???

HJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA HAAAAAAH! What the hell, I heard Game came with a new theme song "King of kings" with that attire lol.. I also heard Cena came with a gun  ;D lol Vince was on crack last night and what was with HBK and HHH making the DX sign? HBK also seemed pumped after the match, saying he was tired of being a nice guy... Will DX be back? I would HOPE SO, the best scenario would be .. Cena with Vince forming a Corporation and DX coming back, that would be GREAT, nothing greater in wrestling then gang feuds in my opinion, so many options for great  matches!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »
Conan The Barbarian???

I was just about to comment on that how stupid his entrance was, and then i quickly forgot about it because cena's was absolutely horrible. They are trying to make wrestlemania too show and they come off looking corny. Edge and Foley easily had the match of the night followed by the michaels/mcmahon fight. It was cool both triple h and michaels did the dx suck it gesture during their matches, i wonder if they're anything developing there?
The MITB match was also very entertaining, and the mickey/trish match was the shocker of the night (no pun intended). Mickey is really pushing her character well and they both carried an impressive match until they fucked up Mickey's finisher. The crowd really turned on Trish half ay through.
Rey winning made me mad, too short of a reign for angle. The match was also very short, didn't get much out of it. The JBL/Benoit and Taker/Henry matches were complete sleepers. And the Cena/Triple H match was ok at best. Mister 4 moves wins again,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 12:01:26 PM »
Conan The Barbarian???

HJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA HAAAAAAH! What the hell, I heard Game came with a new theme song "King of kings" with that attire lol.. I also heard Cena came with a gun  ;D lol Vince was on crack last night and what was with HBK and HHH making the DX sign? HBK also seemed pumped after the match, saying he was tired of being a nice guy... Will DX be back? I would HOPE SO, the best scenario would be .. Cena with Vince forming a Corporation and DX coming back, that would be GREAT, nothing greater in wrestling then gang feuds in my opinion, so many options for great  matches!

i used to love the gang wars back in the '98 era,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 12:29:57 PM »
CONAN!!!!!!!!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 12:41:48 PM »

chill

Hell yeah, the corporate ministry was the shit back in the day. When Taker had that satanic edge back then I thought he was at his best. Look how gangsta he was back then:

The coporate ministry theme song was sick too with the No Chance In Hell remix.

And I just notice that next to HHH's throne, there's a giant sledgehammer LMFAO!!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 12:53:09 PM by -Sikotic- »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 12:55:05 PM »

chill

Hell yeah, the corporate ministry was the shit back in the day. When Taker had that satanic edge back then I thought he was at his best. Look how gangsta he was back then:

And I just notice that next to HHH's throne, there's a giant sledgehammer LMFAO!!!

Undertaker was the shit...I stopped watching wrestling when he started with the "American Badass" shit...LOL

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 01:04:39 PM »
Conan The Barbarian???

I was just about to comment on that how stupid his entrance was, and then i quickly forgot about it because cena's was absolutely horrible. They are trying to make wrestlemania too show and they come off looking corny. Edge and Foley easily had the match of the night followed by the michaels/mcmahon fight. It was cool both triple h and michaels did the dx suck it gesture during their matches, i wonder if they're anything developing there?
The MITB match was also very entertaining, and the mickey/trish match was the shocker of the night (no pun intended). Mickey is really pushing her character well and they both carried an impressive match until they fucked up Mickey's finisher. The crowd really turned on Trish half ay through.
Rey winning made me mad, too short of a reign for angle. The match was also very short, didn't get much out of it. The JBL/Benoit and Taker/Henry matches were complete sleepers. And the Cena/Triple H match was ok at best. Mister 4 moves wins again,

chill

I think Mysterio's entrence was worse than HHH's & Cena. What was the deal with Mysterio stealing Tatanka's head gear?

As for the ending of the Mickie-Trish match, I think the move was botched either because Trish was eelling the injury or because Trish was actually injuried. The live reports said that she could barely walk after the match & needed help to the back. But that could've been her selling the injury.

JBL-Benoit I thought was a good match; not as good as their house stuff but good.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 02:07:56 PM »

chill

That track is on the wwe anthology cd, i have it, i could hook the song up if u want it?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 02:11:47 PM »
^^yes, yes we do
and in return we shall prop u (or atleast i'll prop u lol)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2006, 02:17:21 PM »
A few years from now, Triple H is going to look back on last night's entrance and feel really stupid. I get the whole old school-new school thing, but it just came off as too tacky to me, especially Cena's entrance. JBL had a cool entrance, with the stage lifting up and the limo coming through.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2006, 02:34:31 PM »
what did cenas entrance consist of?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 02:39:32 PM by Bramsterdam »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2006, 02:40:22 PM »
Mystero used the same attire when he went to Mexico. His got the Aztec headress on, not whatever tribe Tatanka has. Mystero keeping it straight Native roots.  8)