Author Topic: Is there any other sneaker fanactics??  (Read 1559 times)

Throwback

Re: Is there any other sneaker fanactics??
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 08:32:48 AM »
those max 95 are dope. i might get em in gold. or i might get some custom AM87s. cant decide.

We Fly High

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2006, 10:36:41 AM »
those max 95 are dope. i might get em in gold. or i might get some custom AM87s. cant decide.

they have the gold ones in the Kashima release.

Mygla

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2006, 11:19:20 AM »
my favourite shoe:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2006, 11:24:20 AM »
^Those is classics

yeah you could call me a sneaker fanatic.

DAMNNN...hook me up with some of your dough $

Dang I want me that much sneakers

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2006, 11:51:23 AM »
but of course theres the crazy hardcore people that wait overnight for the release of shoes. just on friday, iwas at a shoe store at 5pm, and there were like 10 people waiting outside in line for the Adicolor stash shoes that were being released 12pm the next day. fools are crazy 19 hour wait.

Damn....People are crazy to wait that long..19 hours

I waited outsite for 5 hours for the Jordan 7s, 19 hours is pretty hardcore though

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

We Fly High

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2006, 11:55:02 AM »
yeah 5 aint too bad, thats understandable. shit id do it if it was something i wanted that bad. but 19 hours, like waiting overnight, i cant really do that, unless it was gauranteeing some fat profits.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2006, 12:06:17 PM »
I'd wait 5 hours for jordans....

Probably no other sneaker and def. no 19 hours though....That's almost one fuckin day waitin for a damn shoe

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2006, 06:08:52 PM »
:o dayum man.  how do u afford all that shit? o and whats ur size? i wanna know if its gonna be worthwhile going to ur house and claiming some of ur kicks as my own. ;D

muthafucka i WORK!

just kiddin man. nah, i've been a shoe fanatic forever.

i wear like size 8-9....

and for all ya'll that are in the states, i'd suggest heading over to nikeid.com RIGHT THIS MINUTE to customize some of your own kicks. you can customize 90's, 95's, 97's.....some of my favorites...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2006, 06:14:46 PM »
I wanna custom some air forces...

Do they got that?

We Fly High

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2006, 06:15:45 PM »
yup. im about to get a few customized 95s and 97s. i also want to just get a regular 97 in the same colorway as the classic 95's.

ghettoplaya623

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2006, 06:17:09 PM »
hey dude those air force 1s with those dollar bills are varients i think dont quote me one that tho. but when did those whit and blue dub zeros come out?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2006, 06:18:58 PM »
hey dude those air force 1s with those dollar bills are varients i think dont quote me one that tho. but when did those whit and blue dub zeros come out?

Go to http://totalkicks.com/

They got EVERYTHING

We Fly High

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2006, 06:20:37 PM »
^^ all variants and bootlegs on that site.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2006, 06:23:13 PM »

Nah.. for real?

Them lyin sons of bitches!

What the fuck....They lyin to me  >:(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2006, 06:28:54 PM »

you buy from TotalKicks.com you are guaranteed the best service and highest quality products. There are many other sites/online stores out there, that claim to offer the same products and service, but there is a big difference.
Most of these other sites, are simply "Drop Shippers". The term , "Drop shipping" is basically when the products you order are shipped from an out of country third party location and not from the website/company which you ordered from itself. So basically you place an order on one of these sites, they then pass you order on to a third party supplier who will ship your shoes directly from overseas locations such as Hong Kong and China. There are many disadvantages to this. Such as:

- The website which you order from will never see/inspect the shoes as they are coming direct to you from the overseas Drop Shipper, so there is NO guarantee that the quality will be stable and defect free.

- The website which you order from does not keep ANY models in stock. So basically if an item is out of stock there is a good chance you will have to wait for your shoes for a significant amount of time.

- Many of these overseas "Drop Shippers" are VERY careless and will often ship he wong model, shoe size or in some cases even alter then inside tags of the shoes too fool you. And because the website which you order from is most likely located FAR away from the over seas Drop Shipper they cannot do anything except simply phone or write to the supplier to ask about your order.

But here at www.TotalKicks.com we do things DIFFERENT!

- We DO NOT drop ship or ship through ANY other third party suppliers.

- We INSPECT all of our shoes personally prior to shipping, to insure the best quality.

- We ship ALL orders Direct from our warehouse, and NOT from a third party/supplier.

- In the case of an order delay we can give you FULL information as to the status of your order.

Is you sure?