Author Topic: Should Game?  (Read 743 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Should Game?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2006, 05:29:43 PM »
I don't care who produces for him as long as it's tight. As far as rapping, I just hope he features some quality artists.

suckaa free

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2006, 05:35:52 PM »

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2006, 06:23:09 PM »
the important thing is that he gets beats that sound like a million dollars... like these days everyone is going to swizz beats and some of his shit is tight but most of it is ass... same kind of thing with storch, everyone is paying all kinds of shit to have a storch beat, and some of them are tight but some of them are hot garbage.  its more important that he gets producers/beats that he has chemistry with.  in terms of westcoast producers i'd like to see him with dre, fredwreck, and j. wells.  he should DEFINATELY get just blaze, who laced him with some amazing shit last time... timbo, storch, dj premier, pete rock, 9th wonder also might work too.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2006, 11:12:01 PM »
Premo, Quik, Alchemist, Dre, Just Blaze, NJ Devil on the production side.

Cube, Ren, Dre, Crooked I, xzibit, Jadakiss and Quik for the appearences. That would do me fine.

I got a feelin Jeezy gon b on there though he been huggin his nuts lately.

The Maestro

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2006, 11:25:28 PM »
^^Yeah I could def see jeezy on Game's new shit

suckaa free

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 11:27:35 PM »
Premo, Quik, Alchemist, Dre, Just Blaze, NJ Devil on the production side.

Cube, Ren, Dre, Crooked I, xzibit, Jadakiss and Quik for the appearences. That would do me fine.

I got a feelin Jeezy gon b on there though he been huggin his nuts lately.

Yea mang, MC Ren would be raw is fuck if he could be on the album....dont like jadakiss, or jezzy though, muthafuckas is too damn overrated.  xzibit will never appear on a Game album dude, just like Game will never appear on an xzibit album.  i just want Too $hort to be on that shit.  It be tight if MC Ren, $hort, and Game can do a pimp joint like "Findum Fuckem and Flee" from Niggaz 4 Life.  I wanna hear Ren rip and say "im in my car havin a fit cause the bitch that im with said no fucken on the first date shit."  thats the sickest line from that album.  i know im getting carried away with this OG shit but....i have hope :idea:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2006, 11:35:56 PM »
^^Nobody wants to work with that old ass. Where's the appeal in working with Ren? He faded into obsecurity long time ago. I'd definatly wanna hear jadakiss or jezzy more then Ren. I'd love to see Xzibit with Game. :(

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2006, 11:43:23 PM »
Yeah I forgot to mention Xzibit that would be a great feature to be on Game's album, Is there any word on when Game's new album is gonna drop??

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2006, 11:45:56 PM »
Yeah I forgot to mention Xzibit that would be a great feature to be on Game's album, Is there any word on when Game's new album is gonna drop??
Where've you been? You haven't heard all the hype about is album dropping 6/6/06? Although it will most likely be delayed.

suckaa free

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 12:12:03 AM »
^^Nobody wants to work with that old ass. Where's the appeal in working with Ren? He faded into obsecurity long time ago. I'd definatly wanna hear jadakiss or jezzy more then Ren. I'd love to see Xzibit with Game. :(

you a fucken bitch for saying that.  these rappers should be fucken have all the respect in the world for MC Ren.  without him, NWA would have been shit.  and no NWA means no gangsta rap, or rappin about anything besides that new york shit.  fuck jeezy and jadakiss.  All these mufuckas are branched off this NWA shit.  MC Ren is a fucken legend.  id rather have a legend than some beeyatch ass gangsta wannabes(jeezy and jada).  beeyatch

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 12:16:09 AM »
My ideal album for Game

Features :
Kurupt
Eastwood
Crooked I
Yukmouth
Jayo Felony
Dj Quik

Ice Cube
WC
Sum upcoming bay area act like the team, A. Mo or Keak Da Sneak

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 03:15:24 AM »
man i cant believe niggaz on here got the nerve to say i would exclude Tech and Eastwood are yall fuckin serious? them niggas was spittin heat on all the latest Game mixtapes they mos def deserve a spot on the album despite The Games trifilin ass interview he did with BET where he said only Charli Baltimore is a BWS artist that nigga is smokin crack for biggin her up and shittin on Tech and East two underrated West Coast Vets.........Never mind yall are right though Eastwood and Techniec can't be on his album anyway cause they both not on Blackwallstreet no more so u can forget about that happening now thanks to who The Game.......

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2006, 03:26:17 AM »
Dre, Quik, Battlecat.

Kanye's got skills, but he won't take Game to another level like the above.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2006, 09:31:39 AM »

you a fucken bitch for saying that.  these rappers should be fucken have all the respect in the world for MC Ren.  without him, NWA would have been shit.  and no NWA means no gangsta rap, or rappin about anything besides that new york shit.  fuck jeezy and jadakiss.  All these mufuckas are branched off this NWA shit.  MC Ren is a fucken legend.  id rather have a legend than some beeyatch ass gangsta wannabes(jeezy and jada).  beeyatch
I'm a bitch? That's mature.  ::) Sure he deserves respect, but other then west coast groupies nobody really wants to hear MC Ren. When was the last time he did a song people actually listened to? Sad but true. And Jadakiss is one of the hotest lyricist in the game. You need to recognoze that.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2006, 09:58:45 AM »
i just hope this nigga game branches out to the bay and throws either, San quinn, 40, or Keak on a hot ass beat. if people really wanna unite LA and the Bay this song would be a huge step in the right direction.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!