Author Topic: Should Game?  (Read 742 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Should Game?
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 11:39:45 AM »
My ideal album for Game

Features :
Kurupt
Eastwood
Crooked I
Yukmouth
Jayo Felony
Dj Quik

Ice Cube
WC
Sum upcoming bay area act like the team, A. Mo or Keak Da Sneak

I'd go with that list but instead of a bay act I'd say maybe Lil Eazy E...Produced by Dre

suckaa free

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2006, 12:57:01 PM »
^^Nobody wants to work with that old ass. Where's the appeal in working with Ren? He faded into obsecurity long time ago. I'd definatly wanna hear jadakiss or jezzy more then Ren. I'd love to see Xzibit with Game. :(

you a fucken bitch for saying that.  these rappers should be fucken have all the respect in the world for MC Ren.  without him, NWA would have been shit.  and no NWA means no gangsta rap, or rappin about anything besides that new york shit.  fuck jeezy and jadakiss.  All these mufuckas are branched off this NWA shit.  MC Ren is a fucken legend.  id rather have a legend than some beeyatch ass gangsta wannabes(jeezy and jada).  beeyatch
I'm a bitch? That's mature.  ::) Sure he deserves respect, but other then west coast groupies nobody really wants to hear MC Ren. When was the last time he did a song people actually listened to? Sad but true. And Jadakiss is one of the hotest lyricist in the game. You need to recognoze that.

yea bitch, u's a beeyatch.  jada aint hot. he dont rap.  he talk over drums. he just another new york rapper that doesnt have quality material.  he another ja-rule that cant rym.  underground rappers is pushing more units independently with their mixtapes than these new york muthafuckas with major deals.  so shut the fuck up beeyatch.  now, Game will attract many fans by himself.  so it doesnt matter if the guests "appeal" to everybody.  Every album that Ren did was sick.  the beats may have been better though.  Knowing Game will have top producers, it will be a good opportunity to show MC Ren can rip like he always has.  you just a mainstream little beeyatch.  you only eat what the mainstrem feeds you.  beeyatch.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2006, 01:03:04 PM »
^^Nobody wants to work with that old ass. Where's the appeal in working with Ren? He faded into obsecurity long time ago. I'd definatly wanna hear jadakiss or jezzy more then Ren. I'd love to see Xzibit with Game. :(

you a fucken bitch for saying that.  these rappers should be fucken have all the respect in the world for MC Ren.  without him, NWA would have been shit.  and no NWA means no gangsta rap, or rappin about anything besides that new york shit.  fuck jeezy and jadakiss.  All these mufuckas are branched off this NWA shit.  MC Ren is a fucken legend.  id rather have a legend than some beeyatch ass gangsta wannabes(jeezy and jada).  beeyatch
I'm a bitch? That's mature.  ::) Sure he deserves respect, but other then west coast groupies nobody really wants to hear MC Ren. When was the last time he did a song people actually listened to? Sad but true. And Jadakiss is one of the hotest lyricist in the game. You need to recognoze that.

yea bitch, u's a beeyatch.  jada aint hot. he dont rap.  he talk over drums. he just another new york rapper that doesnt have quality material.  he another ja-rule that cant rym.  underground rappers is pushing more units independently with their mixtapes than these new york muthafuckas with major deals.  so shut the fuck up beeyatch.  now, Game will attract many fans by himself.  so it doesnt matter if the guests "appeal" to everybody.  Every album that Ren did was sick.  the beats may have been better though.  Knowing Game will have top producers, it will be a good opportunity to show MC Ren can rip like he always has.  you just a mainstream little beeyatch.  you only eat what the mainstrem feeds you.  beeyatch.
I don't see why you have to resort to calling me a bitch when I'm just expressing my opinion. And I'm not a mainstream bitch. The very fact that I want Jada shows I'm not all about the mainstream. I'd rather hear yuk, crooked, eastwood, bishop, g-malone or even lil eazy on Game's album then Ren. I want some NEW BLOOD, some of these new artists who are attracting buzz.. Focus on the west coast's future artists, not the one's who've already had there shine. Let the old cats retire.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 01:09:14 PM by Dat Nigga Ted aka The 10th Nazgūl »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2006, 01:06:43 PM »
now, Game will attract many fans by himself.  so it doesnt matter if the guests "appeal" to everybody.
That's not entirely true. Game lost some buzz since he hasn't dropped any singles with other artists. So it does matter who he gets on his next album. He's been kind of quiet to the mass audiences since releasing the documentry.

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2006, 01:13:57 PM »
I'm real surprised at some of the hate Kanye's getting in this thread. Dreams was one of the hottest tracks off of Game's album.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2006, 03:24:52 PM »
My ideal album for Game

Producers :
Dr. Dre
Dj Quik
J. Wells
Battlecat
Fredwreck
Rick Rock

Features :
Kurupt
Eastwood
Crooked I
Yukmouth
Jayo Felony
Dj Quik

that album would sell 200,000 copies total, even with radio play & 3 videos
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2006, 03:33:48 PM »
@ suckkadikk
you are a sad, sad little boy....stop getting all butt hurt and calling people names when they disagree with you. you came into this thread hating and you are ruining a good one.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 04:18:10 PM by phillyboy »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2006, 03:41:04 PM »
^^Uhhh. I think you might have accidently typed your message withen the quote.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2006, 05:14:58 PM »
My ideal album for Game

Producers :
Dr. Dre
Dj Quik
J. Wells
Battlecat
Fredwreck
Rick Rock

Features :
Kurupt
Eastwood
Crooked I
Yukmouth
Jayo Felony
Dj Quik

that album would sell 200,000 copies total, even with radio play & 3 videos

yeah it might not go plat but I'm sure it would be a great sounding album and thats what matters

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2006, 11:30:15 PM »
Shit add Bishop Lamont on2 my list i forgot bout that guy.....

and LOL at Jada not bein able 2 rhyme. haha

The Maestro

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2006, 02:42:49 AM »
The thing is...if Game would hook up with lots of West Coast cats (both rappers and producers) I don't think many people would check for his album. It's a fact that big name artists & producers draw attention and result in nice album sales (most of the time).
I think if Interscope let him, Game would instantly go into the studio with J. Wells, Khalil, Jayo Felony, Crooked I, and them to give them some exposure. But the man at the top (Jimmy) knows people aren't looking for those cats. It's all about Just Blaze, Jeezy, E-40, Kanye, Cool & Dre and Storch nowadays...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2006, 11:57:58 AM »
I think if Interscope let him, Game would instantly go into the studio with J. Wells, Khalil, Jayo Felony, Crooked I, and them to give them some exposure.
I'm not entirely sure about that, but Game's album would sound different it he had it his own way.

But the man at the top (Jimmy) knows people aren't looking for those cats. It's all about Just Blaze, Jeezy, E-40, Kanye, Cool & Dre and Storch nowadays...
That's what sucks about Interscope. Jimmy Iovine is always on the artist's backs making sure things are done the way he wants it (aka mainstream friendly). You can tell he influenced 50's, Game's, and Eminem's albums.