Author Topic: Randy Orton's Bein Suspended!  (Read 1651 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Randy Orton's Bein Suspended!
« on: April 04, 2006, 04:20:34 PM »
WWE issued a text message to their mobile service subscribers today confirming that Randy Orton has been suspended from WWE for "unprofessional conduct."

Although the length of the suspension has not been confirmed,current rumors going around say that it is for 60 days.

Orton had been advertised to take on Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship in the main event at tonight's SmackDown tapings.

Source: Rajah.com

Man thats fucked up.
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Randy Orton's Bein Suspended!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 04:24:43 PM »
i wonder what he did lol
i heard he acts like an ass backstage a good amount of the time though

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 05:53:03 PM »
dunno, nothin else been posted yet, unless its an april fools that is days late......
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 06:11:20 PM »
damn thats messed up

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 07:05:40 PM »
At first I thought it had something to do with the new drug policy Wellness Program, but it says he's suspended for "unprofessional conduct". I wonder who's bag he took a shit in this time.  :D

For real though, Smackdown can't afford to lose any more main event players...Batista's out, Orton's out, Taker's not a full-time wrestler nowadays... They should turn Chris Benoit heel and have him feud with Kurt Angle, maybe even have Benoit-Mysterio matches for the World Title, something different.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 07:07:51 PM by Larrabee »

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 07:08:32 PM »
Uhm.. do ya´ll really think that this is legit?  

Since when is the WWE suspending their top people? They would harm themselves more than Orton...especially in this situation after WM where he was part of one Champ match... In my opionion this is an angle.. He might miss the announced champ match on SD! and maybe even one week after that just to come back as ruthless Stone Cold Randy Orton who is a rebel without a cause.. lol.. no clue.. but this has to be an angle.. if not, then at least he won´t be SD champ for the next 2 months...

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 07:09:53 PM »
Good. Orton is wack. The non-charismatic son of a bitch is more entertaining backstage.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 01:51:52 AM »
i wonder what he did lol
i heard he acts like an ass backstage a good amount of the time though

just by looking at him he looks like an asshole...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 07:49:09 AM »
he's still suppose to be on Smackdown this week...he'll start serving the suspension on April 12th

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 09:48:49 AM »
Orton is boring.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 09:53:53 AM »
Wrestling went down the drain because of muthafuckaz like this...

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 12:55:36 PM »
Orton is boring.

Yup. They're all just a bunch of broke down Rocky wanna-be's.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 12:56:59 PM »
Good. Orton is wack. The non-charismatic son of a bitch is more entertaining backstage.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 01:29:04 PM »
I noticed the "new school vs. old school" vibe going on at WrestleMania. Everyone would much rather cheer guys who have busted their ass for years ( Kurt Angle, Triple H ) than cheer for the new guys who haven't really earned their spots ( Randy Orton, John Cena ). If Orton wasn't Triple H's boy, there's no way he'd have a World Title reign on his resume. As far as Cena goes, he's been champ because of his popularity and marketable reasoning. Everyone's starting to see through that. Fans in cities like New York and Chicago will boo anyone they don't respect, no matter if they're a heel or a babyface.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 06:06:36 PM »
I know, There's plenty of talented dudes that have been with the company for years and deserve a push, but they're matches only get shown on WWE.com. RVD is one of the most popular wrestlers out right now, and they continually pull the rug from under him. Booker T was once a threat in the world title scene, but now he wrestles the Boogeyman. Just because Benoit doesn't have mic skills, they shat on him. Same with Jericho (who probably won't come back), Christian, etc. etc.

All of those guy have put in work for decades, but they either get no love because of their mic skill or because they're not 7 feet tall and 500 pounds.

THA SAUCE HOUSE