Author Topic: Lil Kim's new letter from jail. *New Cake Discovering* She's just like Martha.  (Read 199 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Lil’ Kim has written her third letter to fans from a federal detention center in Philadelphia, where she is currently serving a 366-day sentence on perjury charges.

“A lot of people have been asking how Philly has been treating me,” she begins. “Well, I am good! It's been all love since I got here. Philly has been holding me down, and representing real hard!”

The Brooklyn-born rapper, who began serving her sentence last Sept. 19, said the inmates – particularly her new homies Tee Tee, Brina, Shavee, Sky, Shay, S.Dot, GiGi, Martinez, and Meagan – helped celebrate the Sept. 27 arrival of her album “The Naked Truth” by throwing her a surprise album release party.

“They were sneaking around for weeks planning without me having a clue,” she writes. “We were reading the newspaper when we found out that I would be nominated for a Vibe Award and an American Music Award. The girls were more excited than I was. They celebrated by cooking me meals. It felt like Thanksgiving! The food was good as sh*t. They made me a cake out of Oreo cookies, popcorn, caramel and trail mix. Triple Layer!”  :)     

She adds: “The icing on the cake though was Martinez making me a stiletto out of Watermelon Jolly Ranchers. Unbelievable! It was sooo cute. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

“Then, at the end of the party, they presented me with a Vibe Award and an American Music Award because they said, ‘I was already the winner in their books.’ That was definitely a Carl Thomas emotional moment, one of the sweetest things anyone has done for me. They are my dogs because that's some real sh*t. The women here are amazingly creative. I would definitely say some of the most creative people are in prison.”

On the night of her album release, the inmates banged on the windows and yelled “Put Ya Lighters Up” to the fans gathered outside in support of the rapper.

“Hundreds of people came out to the jailhouse and put their lighters up for me,” writes Kim. “Philly is definitely the city of Brotherly Love.”

Source: Eurweb

Man a cake made of oreo cookies, popcorn, caramel and trail mix. Sounds good! I want to go to jail.  ;D

We Fly High

hahaha. damn,m thats pretty hilarious.

rik

K A I N

Man a cake made of oreo cookies, popcorn, caramel and trail mix. Sounds good! I want to go to jail.  ;D

No crack?  :'(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

No crack?  :'(

Crack is so yesterday LMAO

Only old people still use it

Wordfish!

Damn if I just could take a bite of that big cake ! ., I WOULD ! ., Oreo cookies ! .,  ;D