Author Topic: Eve gettin real disrespected by aftermath  (Read 1598 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Eve gettin real disrespected by aftermath
« on: April 05, 2006, 07:17:31 AM »
i mean first time eve came to aftermath.....no big deal about her gettin dropped, shit was going through changes but then she went out, made herself without dre, got real big, even had dre back on her tail, made nuff jams..........and then dre comes knocking again, shes back on the math, which was dope.......nothing wrong with that............but i mean shes gon awol since she signed up again..........for dre to not drop her album the first time, i cant hate on but if her album does not come out this time on aftermath, thats straight disrespect............

is she even still with aftermath?

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: Eve gettin real disrespected by aftermath
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 07:26:08 AM »
who gives a shit about that bull dike, she needs to hang the music up 4 good

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 07:32:28 AM »
u right bout that whole aftermath shit, but i think she never ever had to sign that contract with aftermath, i mean aftermath's jus a fucked up label, And eve brought out a new single with 50 'n shit, i mean c'mon ? 50 sucks ? .,
but no complains bout eve's rap, cuz she's the best  ;D , so dont u ( i'm wayne brady bitch!) say that she should quit rappin, .. if u think she aint a good female rapper, than u jus dont have any brains :)

let me fly, or give me death - dmx
they told me im more than jus pussy, that's true - eve

ABN

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 07:36:13 AM »
shen´s doin series and movies and shit. she even said that she´s hardly had time to get up in the studio. it´s not like Atermath and Interscope can release an album that doesn´t even exist.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 07:36:44 AM »
eve got skills! she a different type of femaile rapper! she versatile!

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 07:38:36 AM »
shen´s doin series and movies and shit. she even said that she´s hardly had time to get up in the studio. it´s not like Atermath and Interscope can release an album that doesn´t even exist.

prob best to wait till busta's out too..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 07:38:58 AM »

true but if dre said to her "yo eve get your ass in the studio, i got 4 beats waiting for you, get set up bitch"  she'd be their quicker than muhfucka, she only doing all this other shit cuz she cant find dre........game, 50 and eve are on a search mission to find the hidden located studio he works at...dre a pussy, its my new theme

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 07:39:22 AM »

prob best to wait till busta's out too..

why,, u think she cant compare busta ???

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 07:41:14 AM »

true but if dre said to her "yo eve get your ass in the studio, i got 4 beats waiting for you, get set up bitch"  she'd be their quicker than muhfucka, she only doing all this other shit cuz she cant find dre........game, 50 and eve are on a search mission to find the hidden located studio he works at...dre a pussy, its my new theme

whatchu talkin bout a hidden located studio ? did i missed somethin ?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 07:41:46 AM »
he said homie cuz busta still aint got a lp out and he been working on his for a long ass time........i think thats what he meant

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 07:47:33 AM »
he said homie cuz busta still aint got a lp out and he been working on his for a long ass time........i think thats what he meant

oh okay ., btw im a girl, so dont y'all think im a boy or somethin  :laugh:

ABN

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 07:52:20 AM »

like i said she´s doin numerous movies and tv series right now and she´s contractually bound to be on set such and such days so she wouldn´t go to the studio right now if Dre called her. it´s not that hard to find Aftermath´s studio complex in Burbank though.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 08:03:23 AM »
shame the doors are locked,lol..........im only playing, good to see shes doing something though still............i still think if dre and her really wanted to crack down on some real music, they could have got that shit done!

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 08:06:08 AM »
shame the doors are locked,lol..........im only playing, good to see shes doing something though still............i still think if dre and her really wanted to crack down on some real music, they could have got that shit done!

yeah u right :)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 09:34:34 AM »
i like eve, rather see her album then busta's

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up