Author Topic: Floyd MAyweather vs Zab Judah  (Read 722 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Floyd MAyweather vs Zab Judah
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 01:24:30 AM »
Mosley chokes under pressure too much. I don't even like this mayweather dude, but right now I don't see anyone beating him. He might be the best pound for pound.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 08:44:28 AM »
He might be the best pound for pound.

as of now he is the best pound for pound.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 12:48:07 PM »
Mosley chokes under pressure too much. I don't even like this mayweather dude, but right now I don't see anyone beating him. He might be the best pound for pound.

yeah, Mosley in his prime vs Mayweather would be crazy...but right now i dunno. Mayweather is without a doubt the best pound for pound. I dont see any legitimate argument for anyone else out there right now.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2006, 09:02:36 PM »
just watched the fight and mayweatheer dominated most of the fight.
judah's low blow looked intentional but that punch to the head after was def intentioinal.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2006, 06:02:03 AM »
judah's low blow looked intentional but that punch to the head after was def intentioinal.

Mayweather just frustrates people. His defense is good, and he lands such a high percentage of his shots that he really takes the other guy out of their game. You saw how Judah was STRONG the first 3 rounds....but after that it was all Mayweather. His toughest fight so far has easily been Castillo, maybe they should rematch. I think Floyd would win it...but its been his toughest fight. I just watched Mayweather/Coralas the other night....Floyd destroyed him basically.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2006, 08:03:05 AM »

Mayweather just frustrates people. His defense is good, and he lands such a high percentage of his shots that he really takes the other guy out of their game. You saw how Judah was STRONG the first 3 rounds....but after that it was all Mayweather. His toughest fight so far has easily been Castillo, maybe they should rematch. I think Floyd would win it...but its been his toughest fight. I just watched Mayweather/Coralas the other night....Floyd destroyed him basically.

yeah he has such precision and accuracy with his punches and his defense is amazing. even when judah was wining the first 3 rounds he didnt look like he was hurting mayweather. a castillo rematch would be good, its been a while since theyve fought.