Author Topic: how long before the blacks get their apology  (Read 1625 times)

• Lil Geezy
how long before the blacks get their apology
« on: April 08, 2006, 08:09:06 PM »
wjen are the blacks in the US going to get an apology for slavery?
i c a lot of shit on this board but this is one issue you guys should discuss in a 'first world country'

just fucking pathetic.

just admit it that none of u white americans give a shit about them niggers.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: how long before the blacks get their apology
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 09:16:18 PM »
I figured Lincoln would have made a public apology when he won. It's pretty fucked up if no President even mentioned something along the lines of how wrong it was.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 09:24:32 PM »
I figured Lincoln would have made a public apology when he won. It's pretty fucked up if no President even mentioned something along the lines of how wrong it was.
Both Clinton and Bush commented about how wrong it was. But I don't think anyone has ever declared an apology for it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 09:40:08 PM »
Both Clinton and Bush commented about how wrong it was. But I don't think anyone has ever declared an apology for it.

I could see the philosphical debate on whether they have the right to apologize since they didn't own slaves, or the modern blacks have the right to accept the apology since they never were slaves. In Turkey they killed 1.5 to 2 million Armenians and the Turks won't even acknowledge it happened, much less say sorry. I don't think apologizing for past crimes should be an issue. The best apology would be to stop the current travesties from happening today, and by that I mean the child sex market, famine, and getting basic human rights to the 3rd world (not that I expect any of that to be stopped, unless they find oil inside the dead body of some raped kid).

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 09:43:05 PM »
i don't think they will ever get an apology.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 10:12:20 PM »

Clinton was the only president to formally apologize for it, and make it an offical one.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 10:17:47 PM »
i c a lot of shit on this board but this is one issue you guys should discuss in a 'first world country'

just fucking pathetic.

I don't give a shit about apologizing for something I had nothing to do for.  I also don't give a shit about you. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 10:31:36 PM »

just fucking pathetic.

I don't give a shit about apologizing for something I had nothing to do for.  I also don't give a shit about you. 

sometimes Trauma... you ruin my opinion of you being the only smart conservative.

coola

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 10:51:43 PM »
#11, youre the one calling "them niggers" ... maybe you should look at yourself for an apology also.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 10:56:01 PM »
#11, youre the one calling "them niggers" ... maybe you should look at yourself for an apology also.

also true... but he can get banned for racism here... that's no problem

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 11:32:20 PM »

Clinton was the only president to formally apologize for it, and make it an offical one.
All right then, conversation over.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 12:37:44 AM »
i don't think it's neccessary

1. are any former slaves still alive?
2. are any former slave owners still alive?

i say fuck that shit

that's like me apologizing to the son of t some kid my mom bit in kindergarden....stupid

if an apology should be made for this , then

1. every person of german decent should apologize for the holocaust
2. every person of african decent should apologize for the ensalvement of  the jews
3. every one living in the southwest united states should apologize to every mexican for the "occupation" of our native land
4. every whtie person living in northern and southern america should apologize for unrightfully taking our native and rapping our women, and occupying our land long ago

^stupid demands

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

coola

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 12:47:32 AM »
yep, history cant be forgotten, but it's goto be left in the past...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 01:57:40 AM »
yep, history cant be forgotten, but it's goto be left in the past...

Not necessarily true... since it is the past that has shaped the present... so to understand current events/phenomena/conflicts/etc , you'd have to look back and see what the root of the problem is and see how it has shaped and changed over time to be what it is today...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 02:01:08 AM »
I'm nobody to say that blacks do or don't deserve an apology... because some of them may feel like they do... however I'd like to point out that Germany had to make payments to Israel for the Holocaust
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker