Author Topic: The Netherlands...  (Read 751 times)

mauzip

Re: The Netherlands...
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 09:09:23 AM »
westside 4 life

Wordfish!

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 09:46:07 AM »
All Sides Ruffryde.,, Ruffryders europe !

http://www.ruffryderseurope.com/

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 02:24:49 PM »
I don't like Jan Smit, never met him so he might be a nice guy, but admit he does come of kinda like a fag
but this being hardly the point of the thread: I was kinda surprised to see Three 6 Mafia - Stay High on The Box
that's prolly the only Dutch music channel that has some (half) decent music sometimes, fuck TMF

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »
Why are there so many Dutch people on here  ::)
But the box has dope videos, classic hip-hop; Gangstarr, KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, Ghostface, Wu Tang, B.I.G. etc. I have seen them all on The Box.

Wordfish!

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2006, 01:46:52 AM »
I don't like Jan Smit, never met him so he might be a nice guy, but admit he does come of kinda like a fag
but this being hardly the point of the thread: I was kinda surprised to see Three 6 Mafia - Stay High on The Box
that's prolly the only Dutch music channel that has some (half) decent music sometimes, fuck TMF

Yea., Or u gotte have Tmf pure., sometimes there sum good music on 2

Throwback

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2006, 08:34:02 AM »
you are denyin facts. hater.

Wtf ? Ur soo dumb huh ? .. Hater ?? That's opinion that's what this site is about ., ?
And Ur the hater here ? . Cuz u just can't stand that somebody hates the guy you are dickridin ....
Damn .,, Respect each other opinion ! ::) And IMO ,<--- IN MINE OPINION ., He sucks. , so do u ,, hater :)
lmfao @ callin one dumb when you typ like that. and youre still a hater. just because you mad you start callin me dumb. you loose. i win. over.

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2006, 09:04:41 AM »
^^ Is that you in your avater? And is that a Bape hoodie? If so, where the hell did you get it!

Throwback

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2006, 09:40:44 AM »
it is me. and i got it on kix-files.com. and dont get one. bape got raped. too many fakes.

Wordfish!

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2006, 03:00:15 PM »

Wtf ? Ur soo dumb huh ? .. Hater ?? That's opinion that's what this site is about ., ?
And Ur the hater here ? . Cuz u just can't stand that somebody hates the guy you are dickridin ....
Damn .,, Respect each other opinion ! ::) And IMO ,<--- IN MINE OPINION ., He sucks. , so do u ,, hater :)
lmfao @ callin one dumb when you typ like that. and youre still a hater. just because you mad you start callin me dumb. you loose. i win. over.

I just type like that ., UR such a kid huh ,., oke ill give u somethin 2 be happy 'bout ., U win ...lol .,

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2006, 03:03:15 PM »
Let's agree on one point. You are all dumb.

'EclipZe

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2006, 04:10:22 PM »
But the box has dope videos, classic hip-hop; Gangstarr, KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, Ghostface, Wu Tang, B.I.G. etc. I have seen them all on The Box.

I loved that the box provided me with pharcyde, gang starr, krs-one and biz markie when i had no internet  ;D

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2006, 05:29:42 AM »

i dunno.. but.. i dont think this shit is about winning or losing.. its about who u like or not..

let me fly, or give me death - dmx
they told me im more than jus pussy, that's true - eve

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2006, 05:31:30 AM »

I loved that the box provided me with pharcyde, gang starr, krs-one and biz markie when i had no internet  ;D
Yeah, 'Drop' from the Pharcyde is played a lot. I love that song plus the video!

'EclipZe

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2006, 11:24:22 PM »

Yeah, 'Drop' from the Pharcyde is played a lot. I love that song plus the video!

Yeah, Can't Keep Running Away 2, I even saw a mos def ft. Q-Tip vid last nite  :o I didn't even knew the music channel knew who the fuck mos def was lol... and they play A LOT of gang starr vids, discipline, rite where u stand, Skillz god i love it :D