Author Topic: Guess what crackhead sleeps with girls....Take a guess before opening  (Read 255 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S WHITNEY

Rumors of Whitney Houston being on the D.L. date back almost 20 years, when folks swore that she was creeping with her “best friend” Robyn Crawford.

There was also that infamous urban legend that Houston was involved in a love triangle with actresses Jodie Foster and Kelly McGillis while the latter two filmed the 1988 movie “The Accused.”

The rumors were put on the back burner once Bobby Brown placed a ring on her finger in July 1992. But Brown’s sister Tina has just turned up the heat on that burner, with new allegations that Whitney engages in lesbian sex while she’s high on drugs.       

Earlier this month, Tina told the National Enquirer of Whitney’s dangerous crack addiction, and provided pictures of the singer’s bathroom filled with crack pipes, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and other tools to support her addiction. This week, Tina tells the Enquirer that it’s common knowledge among Whitney’s family members, and even her husband Bobby, that she has engaged in sexual affairs with women.       

"It's no secret. I've seen her with a woman a couple of times,” Tina tells the tabloid. “They were walking around without shirts on when I came in the house."       

Whitney, 42, was also described by Tina as a sex fiend, who locks herself away for days with sex toys, in addition to her drug paraphernalia. Tina fears that her sister-in-law is just “one fix away from killing herself.”

:laugh:

Throwback

Re: Guess what crackhead sleeps with girls....Take a guess before opening
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 12:38:08 PM »
i was right. ha!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 12:41:19 PM »

Basterd

8)

coola

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 12:00:58 AM »
funny and all she's a lesbian... but shouldnt make fun of her drug habit..

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 01:59:03 AM »
damn, she got hit with the ugly stick
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 02:03:29 AM »
I feel genuinely bad for her. She fucked up bad. Now she's a toothless crackhead that's dykin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 02:09:36 AM »
damn i would never think that about her  :o
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 12:35:49 PM »
this would be great news if this was the 1996 whitney. but now this is eww
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 12:38:57 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S WHITNEY

Rumors of Whitney Houston being on the D.L. date back almost 20 years, when folks swore that she was creeping with her “best friend” Robyn Crawford.

There was also that infamous urban legend that Houston was involved in a love triangle with actresses Jodie Foster and Kelly McGillis while the latter two filmed the 1988 movie “The Accused.”

The rumors were put on the back burner once Bobby Brown placed a ring on her finger in July 1992. But Brown’s sister Tina has just turned up the heat on that burner, with new allegations that Whitney engages in lesbian sex while she’s high on drugs.       

Earlier this month, Tina told the National Enquirer of Whitney’s dangerous crack addiction, and provided pictures of the singer’s bathroom filled with crack pipes, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and other tools to support her addiction. This week, Tina tells the Enquirer that it’s common knowledge among Whitney’s family members, and even her husband Bobby, that she has engaged in sexual affairs with women.       

"It's no secret. I've seen her with a woman a couple of times,” Tina tells the tabloid. “They were walking around without shirts on when I came in the house."       

Whitney, 42, was also described by Tina as a sex fiend, who locks herself away for days with sex toys, in addition to her drug paraphernalia. Tina fears that her sister-in-law is just “one fix away from killing herself.”

:laugh:

Thats hot.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!