Author Topic: SHOCKER: No DNA matches in Duke rape case!!!!!  (Read 576 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SHOCKER: No DNA matches in Duke rape case!!!!!
« on: April 10, 2006, 05:36:14 PM »
I think those of us in the white community deserve an apology. The sad thing is these innocent white lacrosse players have just lost their season thanks to this black female and her lies. And their white coach lost his job. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??????

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191232,00.html

Lawyer: No DNA Match in Duke Gang Rape Case
Monday, April 10, 2006

Citing DNA test results delivered by the state crime lab to police and prosecutors a few hours earlier, the attorneys said the test results prove their clients did not sexually assault and beat a stripper hired to perform at a March 13 team party.

No charges have been filed in the case.

"No DNA material from any young man was present on the body of this complaining woman," said defense attorney Wade Smith.

The alleged victim, a 27-year-old student at a nearby college, told police she and another woman were hired to dance at the party. The woman told police that three men at the party dragged her into a bathroom, choked her, raped her and sodomized her.

Authorities ordered 46 of the 47 players on Duke's lacrosse team to submit DNA samples to investigators. Because the woman said her attackers were white, the team's sole black player was not tested.

(Story continues below)

ADVERTISEMENTSAdvertise Here

District Attorney Mike Nifong stopped speaking with reporters last week after initially talking openly about the case, including stating publicly that he was confident a crime occurred. He went on to say he would have other evidence to make his case should the DNA analysis prove inconclusive or fail to match a member of the team.

Smith said Nifong now has the evidence needed to change his mind.

"He doesn't have to do it," Smith said of filing charges. "He is a man with discretion. He doesn't have to do it, and we hope that he won't."

Nifong's assistant said earlier Monday the prosecutor would not comment on the findings. North Carolina Central University, where the alleged victim is a student, said after the results were released that the prosecutor would appear at a campus forum on Tuesday to discuss the case.

Attorney Joe Cheshire, who represents one of the team's captains, said the report indicated authorities took DNA samples from all over the alleged victim's body, including under her fingernails, and from her possessions, such as her cell phone and her clothes.

"They swabbed about every place they could possibly swab from her, in which there could be any DNA," he said.

Cheshire said even if the alleged attackers used a condom, it's likely there would have been some DNA evidence found suggesting an assault took place. He said in this case, the report states there was no DNA on her to indicate that she had sex of any type recently.

"The experts will tell you that if there was a condom used they would still be able to pick up DNA, latex, lubricant and all other types of things to show that — and that's not here," Cheshire said.

Stan Goldman, who teaches criminal law, evidence and criminal procedure at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, said the DNA results don't mean that Nifong can't go forward with the case — but the test results make a successful prosecution much harder.

"Isn't the absence of DNA evidence, given the way the victim has described the crime, in and of itself almost enough to raise a reasonable doubt?" he said. "That's all the defense has to do."

Robert Archer, whose son, Breck, is a member of the lacrosse team, said the test results only confirmed for parents what they already knew.

"I know the kids on the team and I know they're innocent," said Archer, of East Quogue, N.Y.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SHOCKER: No DNA matches in Duke rape case!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 05:43:41 PM »
On behalf of the latino community, we are sorry.  We're sorry that the entire white community suffered greatly due to one black woman. The damages done to the white community will be tough to erase, I hope reparations are on their way as soon as possible

Sincerely, a Representative of the Latino Community

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 05:49:07 PM »
On behalf of the latino community, we are sorry.  We're sorry that the entire white community suffered greatly due to one black woman. The damages done to the white community will be tough to erase, I hope reparations are on their way as soon as possible

Thank you. THat is exactly what I wanted to hear.

Now I just have to wait on apologies from the Black, Asian, Arab, and Native American communities.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 05:55:51 PM »
On your knees hoe and apoligize for this

K A I N

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 05:56:51 PM »
Lacrosse isn't a real sport :banana_dsf:

What about Susan Smith  ;D

The case gained worldwide attention shortly after it developed, because Smith initially reported to police, on October 25, 1994, that she had been carjacked by an African-American man who drove away with her sons still in the car. Smith made tearful pleas on television for the rescue and return of her children. However, nine days later, following an intensive, heavily publicized investigation and nationwide search, Smith eventually confessed to letting her 1990 Mazda Protegé roll into nearby John D. Long Lake, drowning her children inside.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 05:59:12 PM by KAIN is in the Outer Limits please standby... »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 06:00:12 PM »
Lacrosse isn't a real sport :banana_dsf:

What about Susan Smith  ;D

The case gained worldwide attention shortly after it developed, because Smith initially reported to police, on October 25, 1994, that she had been carjacked by an African-American man who drove away with her sons still in the car. Smith made tearful pleas on television for the rescue and return of her children. However, nine days later, following an intensive, heavily publicized investigation and nationwide search, Smith eventually confessed to letting her 1990 Mazda Protegé roll into nearby John D. Long Lake, drowning her children inside.

MY GOD!!!!! I WANT AN APOLOGY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 06:02:39 PM »
Black people have been complaining about the Susan Smith case for years. At least she didn't accuse a specific person of a crime and completely ruin their life the way the black woman did to these poor, innocent young white boys.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 06:05:04 PM »
I don't give a fuck you haven't  apologized on behalf of the white community. 

coola

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 06:22:57 PM »

just because dna doesnt match, doesnt mean shit, maybe they strapped a jimmy on..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 11:05:01 PM »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 11:09:49 PM »

I know this is a joke, but why would latinos apologize for this?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 11:11:21 PM »

I know this is a joke, but why would latinos apologize for this?

Just to show how silly it is for him to ask for an apology. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 11:17:01 PM »
Black people have been complaining about the Susan Smith case for years. At least she didn't accuse a specific person of a crime and completely ruin their life the way the black woman did to these poor, innocent young white boys.

Now I just have to wait on apologies from the Black, Asian, Arab, and Native American communities.
On behalf of the Black population I will apologize for this incident... If you whites agree to apologize to Black people for the centuries of slavery, to the Native Americans for massacring nearly their entire population, to the Hispanics for taking their land, to the Arabs for envading there land, and to the Asians for dropping nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 11:26:25 PM by Dat Nigga Ted aka The 10th Nazgűl »

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 11:19:49 PM »

On behalf of the Black population I will apologize for this incident... If you whites agree to apologize to Black people for the centuries of slavery, to the Native Americans for massacring nearly their entire population, to the SpanishMexicans for taking their land, to the Arabs for envading there land, and to the Asians for dropping nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

coola

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 11:52:59 PM »
you havent even touched the blacks needing apology americano... why is it YOU want an apology for this ? i am dumbfounded. only reason i can give, is that you weren't actually being serious..