Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 85153 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: King of the Ring Tournament
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2006, 04:52:43 PM »
King Booooooooooooker  ;D 8)

King HD sounds nice

enjoy it till next year, both you and King Bz Mak
cause next year im gonna win  ;) lol (assuming they styll DO have it next year :P)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2006, 07:31:15 PM »
it woz an ace idea z_dizzle i gotta give u props it woz fun to do even tho i missed it cus i have been at work too much
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2006, 08:17:15 PM »
thanks for the compliment man; i'll try and make sumthin up for the Royal Rumble and any other tournaments they have to keep a bit of competition on here

and also thanks to everybody that participated and gave an idea to make this tournament more interesting, maybe we'll have more participants next year

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2006, 09:39:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1049634&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1049634&amp;contentType=3</a>

*"Only God Can Judge Me" by 2pac plays in the arena.  Sikotic walks down the ramp. He enters the ring, salutes the fans at each ring post, and picks up the mic*

I have no excuses for what happened in the King of the Ring finals. I took too many risks, tried to be unpredictable, and it came back to haunt me. But come 2007, Sikotic will be focused, determined, and ready to dethrone Bz Mak and HD's asses. I want you guys both to savor these precious moments as kings because come next King of the Ring, you will both be my jesters. So shine MY crown up and keep MY throne warm because you're both on borrowed time.

I mean, hell, I gotta let others share the spotlight sometimes, right? You guys aren't even on my level for crying out loud. I'm a WCC Keystyle Hall of Famer and a G-Spot moderator for almost half a decade. You should both consider it an honor to dust my crown for the next 12 months. In addition to my long resume, I'm a legend on this forum. While others have come and gone or have been banned, I'm still standing strong after nearly 20,000 posts. Now I ask my Sikopaths, can these two jabronis that call themselves "kings" say they've accomplished all of this?

*Crowd chants "HELL NO!"*

Exactly my sentiments. Now I have to prepare for a "Confederate Flag On A Pole" match tonight against CWalker, so hit my music!

*Sikotic drops the mic as his music hits again. He exits the ring to the cheers of his loyal followers*

oh, and props on organizing this z_dizzle lol

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2006, 09:49:58 PM »
 :laugh: good shit with the music and the scenario sik but that throne is mine! 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2006, 10:28:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1092867&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1092867&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Cause of Death plays over the sound system, and the people are going nuts. M Dogg walks out and and looks at Commish Sik in the ring*

"My beef ain't with you, so don't worry. Although turning on the west kid. Like the Game Spider Loc situation. Don't make me get a Crip to expose you.

Now on to BZ Mak and HD. I assume HD stands for Half Dead. Well, once I get done with you, I will finish the job. And BZ Mak, anytime, anywhere. I will take my crown.

You are looking at PERFECTION. Your woman looks at me with her puppy dog eyes, begging for just one night. YOU DON'T EVEN START SIK, I WAS BANGING YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT! You see, this is what PERFECTION looks like. I was born never to lose, and I did just that. I was robbed of my title, all because these punks changed the rules on me. I never once read them, I just saw that I had to post my pic, and I win the match and lose the crown. PERECTION PEOPLE. That's me, PERFECTION. Well, I will... YOU SHUT UP HONEY, YOU WILL NEVER GET ON THIS RIDE WITH THAT FAT STOMACH! GO TO JENNY CRAIG!. Where was I?

I will battler you BZ Mak for my crown back. Here's the deal, the next PPV, we will predicted the whole card, the one with the better record will win. Hell, put that half dead kid in there, and we'll have an offical, UNDISPUTED KING. I am PERECTION, I am a king. I am the Cause of Death.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 10:31:45 PM by M Dogg »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2006, 01:18:31 PM »
how'd u guys get those audio players in ur posts?
im kinda remedial at this shyt  :-[

EDIT: nevermind, finally got it  :D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 01:23:28 PM by z_dizzle Iz Quite Active »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »
*voice interrupts GM Sikotic in M Dogg in the ring; out walks Armando Alejandro Estrada and stops at the entrance way*

"Everybody listen....haha!!.....to me. My name es Armando...Alejandro...Estrrrrrrrrrada!! Haha!! And i got somthin to tell the both of JU!!

Do JU two realize ju are wastin valuable time bickorin over a tournmanet the both of ju would not hav won anyways?

*crowd is dead silent*
The two of JU are almost as big losors as these fans, haha!!
*crowd boos loudly*
But i have got a sorprise for ju; a sorprise that will solve this problem, haha!!
Lemme introduce to ju the Chariman and CEO of WCC Wrestlin....Mistor Mo Z. Dizzle, haha!!"

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Beware by Big Pun plays in the background; out comes the Chariman and CEO, Mr. Mo Z. Dizzle*
"Thank you Armando for that introduction, you may leave now
*Armando walks backstage*
Now, M Dogg and General Manager Sikotic Bischoff, or should i say Sik Bisch
*crowd interrupts with heavy booing and starts an "asshole" chant directed at the CEO*
Come on people, it's not nice to call yourselves that
*more booing by the crowd*
As i was saying, you two do not seemed pleased with the outcome of the tournament.
You have nobody to blame though.....but YOURSELVES!!!
In fact M Dogg, it goes to show, if you don't follow the rules, you get screwed!
But in the interest of competition, I have came up with a solution that everybody will love.
Of course, only i have the intelligence to come up with something like this; none of these idiots here can even get a decent job!

*more boos towards the CEO*
I introduce to you, the brand new DubCC World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship!!
And there will be a 4 man tournament for this.
The four men involved you wonder? Well, let's see. The two Kings have proved they can compete, so we will have King Bz Mak and King HD in the tournament. As for the other two competitors....hmm, let's see.....how about, the two gentlemen standing in the ring!

*points at GM Sikotic and M Dogg*
Sikotic and M Dogg!
*crowd cheers heavily for M Dogg and Sikotic*
I like that idea, i like that idea a LOT!!
So stay tuned for more details gentleman!!
And remember what you will be competing for!! The DubCC World Heavyweight Championship!!

Oh and before i leave, let me spice up this competition a bit.
M Dogg, you say you have no beef with GM Sik? Maybe i can change your opinion.
Because if it weren't for his idea to go dobule or nothing, you would have won!!
Now gentlemen, have a nice day!!"

*CEO Mo Z. Dizzle goes backstage with the DubCC World Heavyweight Championship in his hand; M Dogg and Sikotic stare off and are face to face as we go to a commercial*

EDIT:
hope u guys dint offended by that, only playin round with those comments  ;) lol
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 07:45:16 PM by z_dizzle Iz Quite Active »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2006, 07:06:26 AM »
*voice interrupts GM Sikotic in M Dogg in the ring; out walks Armando Alejandro Estrada and stops at the entrance way*

"Everybody listen....haha!!.....to me. My name es Armando...Alejandro...Estrrrrrrrrrada!! Haha!! And i got somthin to tell the both of JU!!

Do JU two realize ju are wastin valuable time bickorin over a tournmanet the both of ju would not hav won anyways?

*crowd is dead silent*
The two of JU are almost as big losors as these fans, haha!!
*crowd boos loudly*
But i have got a sorprise for ju; a sorprise that will solve this problem, haha!!
Lemme introduce to ju the Chariman and CEO of WCC Wrestlin....Mistor Mo Z. Dizzle, haha!!"

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Beware by Big Pun plays in the background; out comes the Chariman and CEO, Mr. Mo Z. Dizzle*
"Thank you Armando for that introduction, you may leave now
*Armando walks backstage*
Now, M Dogg and General Manager Sikotic Bischoff, or should i say Sik Bisch
*crowd interrupts with heavy booing and starts an "asshole" chant directed at the CEO*
Come on people, it's not nice to call yourselves that
*more booing by the crowd*
As i was saying, you two do not seemed pleased with the outcome of the tournament.
You have nobody to blame though.....but YOURSELVES!!!
In fact M Dogg, it goes to show, if you don't follow the rules, you get screwed!
But in the interest of competition, I have came up with a solution that everybody will love.
Of course, only i have the intelligence to come up with something like this; none of these idiots here can even get a decent job!

*more boos towards the CEO*
I introduce to you, the brand new DubCC World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship!!
And there will be a 4 man tournament for this.
The four men involved you wonder? Well, let's see. The two Kings have proved they can compete, so we will have King Bz Mak and King HD in the tournament. As for the other two competitors....hmm, let's see.....how about, the two gentlemen standing in the ring!

*points at GM Sikotic and M Dogg*
Sikotic and M Dogg!
*crowd cheers heavily for M Dogg and Sikotic*
I like that idea, i like that idea a LOT!!
So stay tuned for more details gentleman!!
And remember what you will be competing for!! The DubCC World Heavyweight Championship!!

Oh and before i leave, let me spice up this competition a bit.
M Dogg, you say you have no beef with GM Sik? Maybe i can change your opinion.
Because if it weren't for his idea to go dobule or nothing, you would have won!!
Now gentlemen, have a nice day!!"

*CEO Mo Z. Dizzle goes backstage with the DubCC World Heavyweight Championship in his hand; M Dogg and Sikotic stare off and are face to face as we go to a commercial*

EDIT:
hope u guys dint offended by that, only playin round with those comments  ;) lol

LMAO.... classic

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2006, 02:17:34 PM »
I can't wait to put my nameplate on that belt.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2006, 03:17:31 PM »
I will take on ANYBODY, ANYWHERE! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2006, 04:13:28 PM »
It is time to take the ultimate title.

On a side note, we should have some wrestling triva once in a while, and each person should send their answers and get points and the winner gets a title or something.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2006, 05:16:45 PM »
It is time to take the ultimate title.

On a side note, we should have some wrestling triva once in a while, and each person should send their answers and get points and the winner gets a title or something.

lol i hav something like this planned, although its not really trivia
but i like the idea of having trivia and ish...only thing is ppl mite use internet so it mite be pointless  :-\
unless we can get an agreement that ppl wont use it lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2006, 02:30:43 AM »
I have the three I's: Intensity, Integrity, and Intellegence. I would never cheat. I can't say the same for jabronis like M Dogg, Queen Bz, and Queen HD though. They'll try to pull a WCC screw job on ya boy Sik Bisch.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2006, 04:53:46 PM »
okay here is the world heavyweight title plan:

it'll be a tournament style thing
it'll begin on ECW One Night Stand (round one) and it'll end at Vengeance (round two)

ill post more details later on...had a really long and shitty day and pretty tired so im too lazy to explain the rest lol