Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 100540 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1110 on: December 19, 2008, 08:24:48 AM »
*Nelson is sitting backstage*

Hey Sik, you think i was gonna let your stupidity take over the wccwf. You're always up to no good and as a respected veteran, I had to do something, that's called leadership. I've been here since the beginning and most of the time, I have a title that I win cleanly, I dont need help, I dont need to cheapshot, that's why the crowd loves me and hates you.

*Nelson takes a sip of water*

I changed my name to remind myself what it took to be on top while I was slumping, these things happen to the best of them all, it might happen to you one day, maybe it happened, I dont know because I couldnt care less about your career, I'm just always gonna be near when you try to sneak attack one of us. I know deep down inside you respect me and wished you were in my position, no wonder why you're all bitter and trying to take shots at me, you want some of my fame and respect. If you want it, you dont have to ask, you have to earn and whining wont help you get it. Even if you cheat enough to beat me, it wont make you a better wrestler then me, you're just a clown and no one respects you, not even yourself.

*Nelson shines his belt*

As far as Royal Rumble goes, you can all go at me as far as I go, I'm on a hot streak and I feel invicible! I want to be the best US champion, but I'm also looking at the world championship with the corner of my eye and a title vs title match isnt out of question, so dont think because im the US champ that you're safe, there a lot of things I want to accomplish and I will.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1111 on: December 20, 2008, 10:56:24 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

Confirmed for the 40-Man Battle Match at Battle of the Barons are the following stars:

Representing New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) - Low-Ki and Giant Bernard
Representing the Mexican promotion Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA): - Vampiro and X-Pack

The winner of the 40-Man Battle Match will get a shot at any World Championship at the respective promotions and federations that participate in the event.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1112 on: December 29, 2008, 09:44:42 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mOUkv_SWwks&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mOUkv_SWwks&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

*Beware plays over the system as Dizzle, Lucifer and Sikotic make their way to the ring, Dizzle looks like he means business well Sikotic is taunting the crowd*

*"His a queer" chants are heard as Sikotic laughs it off, he then directs Lucifer to attack a member of the front row, but security stands in the way, Dizzle has that person removed*

*JR talks about how Dizzle is abusing his power more and more as time goes on*

Dizzle:Will you people settle down, the next person to use such hurtful language will be kicked out of my building. You are in the presents of children, will you please have some respect.

*boos are heard, but start to die down.*

Now that I got you bunch of rednecks attention, let's get to business. As you know, the 40 man Battle Royal at Battle of the Barons will be coming up. I have gotten hundreds of wrestlers from around the world trying to get in, but only the best will. If you are some nobody out there, working in ROH, or TNA, well throw your application away, The ones I wanted already applied, so better luck next year. You see, in this ring I have the best talent in the world, and I am trying to get the best out there so that they can prove it. I will put these two men against 38 of the world's best, and they will prove once and for all that WCCWF is the best that the world has to offer. Look at this monster, I've been with him since he came to the WCCWF, I made him the best out there, and Sikotic has worn that WCCWF title, and has beaten P.Nelson many times well him and M Dogg ran this very company. P.Nelson wants to call out Sikotic, well here he is.

Sikotic: Listen here, I don't know what's more crazier, P.Nelson trying to challenge me when I had M Dogg and E-Crazy on my corner, or you challenging me well I have the Bookerman in my corner, and the World Champion at my back, AND, the most dominate athlete here today looking over my shoulder. I must have done massive brain damage to you in all of our matches. See what you fail to realize is that we are the best in the business, Dizzle has put the best together and we are like GODS in the wrestling dressing room. So shine that belt all you want, because very soon, that belt will be mine again.

Dizzle: Now no night would be complete without hearing from the World Champion himself, so here he is, M DOGG!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_mrq7Z10tu8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_mrq7Z10tu8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

*HERO plays over the arena as thousands stand and boo. Cups pour in the ring as M Dogg goes between the ropes. chants of "You sold out" ring*

M Dogg: Your right, I sold out this arena tonight with just being me

*the crowd is louder, as Lucifer stands in the way of most things hitting Dizzle, M Dogg stands in the middle loving every minute*

Keep it coming, I haven't even started to get on you. But I digress, because I got important issues to deal with. I got to give HD a rematch when he wants it, well homie, I'll wait for you to be ready, until then, I'm gearing up for Battle of the Barons.

You see, there is someone out there, they call him, the Best in the World. His suppose to be the best in the Ring of Honor traveling sack of shit. You know, that promotion that's still in high school gyms. They call him Shallow. SHALLOW, you wouldn't even matter to me, after all, how many people have worn that title and not mean anything to anyone. But when I picked up Pro Wrestling Magazine to read about my great win over HD to get this title, I was expecting me to be on the cover. INSTEAD, I SEE YOU, and that stupid claim by every SMARK in the IWC, that you are the best in the world. How can that be, I'm  the WCCWF Champ, I beat the best in the world, I am holding a title so great, that once you hold it, it's like a drug, you can't let go. This title, and the millions it brings in endorsements, it t-shirt sales, in getting the champion's share of the earnings, this belt is additive. I have to have it, I NEED IT. But how can I possibly be in peace, when I know that the IWC has claimed you the best, when I see you are making more than our curtain jerkers like Still Dre, I can't rest until I destroy you. So I challenge you, champion vs. champion, in  a match, not for titles, but for bragging rights. I have more wrestling knowledge in my pinkie than you have in you mind. And I want to prove it. If you have the guts, Come get me kid. I'll be waiting.

*M Dogg throws the mic down as Hero plays again, Dizzle leads his men out the ring and the crowd boos us to commercial*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1113 on: December 31, 2008, 08:56:54 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

With a new #1 contender being named to John Cena's World Heavyweight Title on WWE's Raw Brand, the following superstars will compete in the 40-Man Battle match at Battle of the Barons:

• "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
  • "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton
  • "The Ultimate Underdog" Rey Mysterio
  • "The Straight Edge Superstar" CM Punk
  • "The Big Red Machine" Kane
  • "Y2J" Chris Jericho
  • "The Jamaican Sensation" Kofi Kingston

Keep checking back as Smackdown and ECW representatives will be announced soon, as well as other participants in the 40-Man Battle!!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1114 on: January 02, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »
A WCCWF.com special report:

In 2008, there have been many memorable moments that occurred in the WCCWF. While it is a large list, the team at WCCWF.com has compiled a "Top 10 Moments of 2008" list. The list is as follows, starting with #10 and going on till the #1 moment for 2008:

10. E-Crazy Announces His Retirement; Makes His Return a Few Months Later.
After losing his match at Apocalypse and being in a major slump, the former WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion felt as if he wasn't living up to his potential. After holding a press conference, E-Crazy declared he would be retiring from wrestling. However he wouldn't be in retirement for too long as he returned at Painful Amends during HD's post-match comments regarding E-Crazy.

9. HD Capturing the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title for the First Time.
Since being a part of the WCCWF right from the beginning, HD had many accomplishments. However, one thing he was lacking was a WCCWF World Heavyweight Title. In 2008, he would finally reach down deep within himself and capture the illustrious title. After earning a shot at the title by defeating Still Dre at Painful Amends, HD would go on to face Lucifer at Remorseless to win the title. HD eventually lost to M Dogg, thus ending his first title reign. But he's shown his potential and has developed a deeper hunger for wanting the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship.

8. Grim Losing Both the Titles in the Same Night.
Apocalypse is one night Grim would have like to forgotten. It was so horrid that nothing - well, almost nothing - would seem worse for the first and only dual champion in WCCWF history. Grim's first loss came in the Feral Fourway Elimination Match. Grim would be eliminated last to lose the title to HD. Grim would quickly prepare for his second match of the night, hoping to avoid 2 losses in a row. That would not be the case, though, as things went from bad to worse for the pyromaniac. Grim would lose the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title in the Elimination Chamber Match after being the 4th person eliminated in the match by M Dogg. Lucifer would go on to defeat M Dogg to claim his first reign as WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion.

7. Grim Becoming the First Dual Champion in WCCWF History
For Grim, 2008 had its major ups and downs. One bright spot for him was becoming the first dual champion in history by holding both the US Title and WCCWF World Heavyweight Title at the same time. Holding the US Title at the time, Grim would challenge M Dogg in a re-match for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title at Consequence. Grim would be victorious and hold both the titles for 3 weeks before losing both titles as Apocalypse.

6. King Sikotic winning the King of the Ring Tournament for a Second Year in a Row.
Consequence was also a great night for King Sikotic. With Mr. Dizzle announcing the annual King of the Ring Tournament for that night, Sikotic once again showed his abilities by being victorious. After defeating Dollar Bill in the first round, Sikotic got a bye in the second round because of a double DQ in the P. Nelson-HD match. Sikotic would go on to defeat Lucifer in the final round to become the two-time King of the Ring Tournament winner.

5. Lucifer Winning the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleRampage 2.
In the 2nd Money in the Bank Ladder Match, Lucifer would claim the title of Mr. Money in the Bank. Lucifer defeated the likes of Still Dre, Dollar Bill, HD, and special guests Rob Van Dam & Sabu. Lucifer would chokeslam Still Dre from the top of the ladder and then retrieve the briefcase to win the grueling match. Lucifer would eventually use the opportunity to capture his first WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship reign.

4. King Sikotic Winning the 40-Man Battle at Battle of the Barons.
In the 40-Man Battle Match, King Sikotic overcame the odds and won the match. Being the #11 entrant, Sikotic was able to fend off against the other entrants. Sikotic would eliminate 9 other entrants - JBL; RVD; Bryan Danielson; Booker T; Triple H; Grim; Samoa Joe; Y2J; and finally HD. After eliminating HD, Sikotic became the winner of the 2nd ever 40-Man Battle match. While Sikotic wouldn't win his match at WrestleRampage 2 for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title, he would capture it later on in the year.

3. King Sikotic Nearly Leaving the WCCWF.
With King Sikotic winning the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title, one would think that it would be a huge incentive for the WCCWF to give a superstar will the skill-caliber whatever he wanted. However, that was not the case; there was a huge contract dispute between Dizzle and Sikotic. This lead to King Sikotic signing a contract with the SSCW, refusing to compete in any WCCWF event, and taking the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title with him. After back and forth verbal battles, Dizzle would send legal letters to King Sikotic and the SSCW; this would mean that King Sikotic would have to compete in the WCCWF so long as he was champion. At the next event, the notorious double screwjob took place, causing King Sikotic to not only lose the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title but also having his contract with the SSCW terminated.

2. The Double Screwjob at Summer Smash.
With King Sikotic threatening to leave the WCCWF with the World Title, Dizzle plotted with one of his biggest rivals at the time to screw Sikotic out of the title - M Dogg. After M Dogg captured the WCCWF World Title in a fierce match, Dizzle dropped another bombshell by telling M Dogg he would defend the title at that time against Lucifer, who was invoking his re-match clause. Lucifer would win the match to capture the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title, thus completing the second screwjob. The Double Screwjob incident is known as the biggest screwjob in pro wrestling history, exceeding both the Montreal Screwjob and the multiple incidences in the WCW.

1. Grim Being Burnt in the Casket; Dizzle, Lucifer, M Dogg, and King Sikotic Forming an Alliance.
In the main event of Survival of the Sadistic, Grim would face P. Nelson in a re-match for the US Title. This wouldn't be any normal match however; it would be a Casket Match. After Nelson cleanly defeated Grim, M Dogg and Sikotic came down to the ring to attack Grim. Grim, already beaten and injured, tried fighting back but couldn't do it on his own. Lucifer and Dizzle would make their way down to the ring, looking as if they were going to even the odds. Lucifer even went as far as standing in front of the injured Grim. However, Lucifer and Dizzle would then turn on Grim. Lucifer kicked Grim in the head and M Dogg & Sikotic soon joined in after. Lucifer then chokeslammed Grim into the casket; the 3 stars then started nailing the casket shut. Nelson returned to the ring to try and help but was also beaten down for his trouble. After completely nailing the casket shut with Grim banging on the lid from inside, Dizzle handed Lucifer a can of gas. Lucifer poured the gas over the casket; Lucifer then raised his arms to make lightning hit the casket and set it ablaze. With the casket on fire, the unholy alliance would stand at the top of the stage while the whole WCCWF Universe looked on in awe and shock. After EMTs put out the fire and opened the severely and critically burned casket, Grim was nowhere to be found. It was assumed that Grim was burned to ashes within the casket and his remains blended with the burning casket.

With 2009 now upon us, what will be the Top 10 Moments for the new year? Find out by keeping up to date with the WCCWF!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1115 on: January 04, 2009, 01:41:08 AM »
2009 will be even better, pleezbalevit!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1116 on: January 06, 2009, 04:19:54 PM »
^ no doubt

i'm also gonna be making notes for 2009's top 10 as the events go on instead of going thru em all at the end of the year.
such a struggle this year lol.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1117 on: January 17, 2009, 12:03:57 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

As Jeff Hardy will defend his WWE Title against Edge on WWE's Smackdown Brand, the following superstars will compete in the 40-Man Battle match at Battle of the Barons representing Smackdown:

• "The Game" Triple H
  • "The Franchise Player" MVP
  • "The World's Largest Athlete" Big Show
  • "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin
  • "The Phenom" Undertaker
  • "The Punjabi Playboy" The Great Khali
  • "The Moscow Mauler" Vladmir Kozlov

On another note, although "Y2J" Chris Jericho was fired this past week, he will still be representing the Raw brand and and be eligible for a World Title shot if he wins.

Keep checking back as more names will be revealed for 40-Man Battle that will take place next Sunday!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1118 on: January 19, 2009, 02:44:39 AM »
I dont care if Jesus Christ was in the Rumble. I'd eliminate his ass with the SIk Bottom. I will win again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1119 on: January 20, 2009, 07:57:43 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

At Battle of the Barons this Sunday, Mo Z. Dizzle has allowed HD to have his re-match with M Dogg for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship. The loser of the match will then be entered into the 40-Man Battle Match.

However, the match was made on 2 conditions:
1. If HD lost, he'd be the #1 entry in 40-Man Battle Match and King Sikotic would be the #40 entry.
2. If M Dogg lost, he'd be the #40 entry while King Sikotic would be #39

This will undoubtedly give this unholy alliance the advantage to win the 40-Man Battle Match.

In regards to other participants in the 40-Man Battle Match, former MMA star Kimbo Slice will step into the ring and try his luck in the wrestling industry.

Stay tuned as the remaining participants are revealed throughout the week!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1120 on: January 21, 2009, 11:19:04 AM »
WWE's Royal Rumble Card (written in order of importance)

WWE Royal Rumble Match: Predict your 3 choices on the winner (1st guess = 5 points; 2nd guess = 3 points; 3rd guess = 2 points)
Participants can be viewed here: http://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/participants09/

WWE Title Match:
J. Hardy (c) vs. Edge

World Title Match:
Cena (c) vs. JBL

ECW Title Match:
Swagger (c) vs. M. Hardy

Intercontinental Title Match:
Punk (c) vs. Regal

Women's Title Match:
Beth (c) vs. Melina

-----------------------------------------------

WCCWF Battle of the Barons Card

Match 1: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Re-Match
M Dogg (c) vs. HD

Match 2: 40-Man Battle Match
Every member on the WCCWF Roster will participate.
The loser between HD and M Dogg will also participate.

-----------------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday January 25th, 2009 at 4PM EST (1PM PST)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:24:01 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1121 on: January 21, 2009, 03:27:25 PM »
Lucifer's Predictions:

WWE Royal Rumble Match:
Pick 1: Randy Orton
Pick 2: HHH
Pick 3: Y2J

J. Hardy vs. Edge = Edge; pin
Cena vs. JBL = Cena; pin
Swagger vs. M. Hardy = Swagger; pin
Punk vs. Regal = Punk; pin
Beth vs. Melina = Beth; pin

--------------------------

Submitted by: Lucifer, M Dogg, HD, P. Nelson, King Sikotic
Waiting on: Dollar Bill, E-Crazy, Still Dre
Due date: Sunday January 25th, 2009 at 4PM EST (1PM PST)
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday evening
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:09:12 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1122 on: January 23, 2009, 07:34:43 AM »
From WCCWF.com:

With Matt Hardy being the #1 Contender to Jack Swagger's ECW Title, the following superstars will represent the ECW brand in the 40-Man Battle Match at Battle of the Barons:

• "The Belfast Brawler" Finlay
  • "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry
  • "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer
  • "The Worm-Eating Freak" The Boogeyman

Speaking of extreme, a former ECW legend is also confirmed for the 40-Man Battle Match: "The Whole F'n Show" Rob Van Dam.

With Battle of the Barons only 2 days away, keep checking back as the remaining participants are announced!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1123 on: January 24, 2009, 09:18:39 AM »
From WCCWF.com:

In a last-minute deal, the WCCWF has come to an agreement with TNA Wrestling to allow some superstars to be participants in the 40-Man Battle. With Kurt Angle , Brother Ray, and Brother Devon announced as the #1 Contenders to Sting's TNA World Heavyweight Title, the following stars will represent TNA Wrestling at Battle of the Barons:

• "The Legends Champion" Booker T
  • "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe
  • "The Mexican Superman" Hernandez
  • "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner
  • "Former 4-time X Divison Champion" Chris Sabin
  • "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
With 37 spots already confirmed, only 3 spots remain in the 40-Man Battle.
Stay tuned as the final 3 participants are announced!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1124 on: January 25, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »
From WCCWF.com:

With Battle of the Barons only a few hours away, the final 3 spots in the 40-Man Battle Match have been confirmed by 3 wrestling legends.

The first legend was a former WWE Champion and WWE World Tag Team Champion. He was inducted in the WWE HoF in 2005. He is the Iron Sheik!!
The Iron Sheik will try and make the other stars 'humbled' to earn a shot at the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title at WrestleRampage 3!!

The second legend is a former 16-time World Champion. He has been in the business for nearly 4 decades and is considered the most decorated superstar in the industry. He is considered the 'Dirtiest Player in the Game'. He is the Limousine Ridin', Jet Flyin, Kiss Stealin', Wheelin' Dealin', Son of a Gun. He is "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair!!
"Naitch" looks to win the 40-Man Battle Match, go on to WrestleRampage 3, and become a 17-time World Champion!

The third legend is considered the biggest icon in the business. He is a a former 12-time World Champion and 2-time WWE Royal Rumble Winner. He has his own reality show on CMT. He's been PWI's Most Popular Wrestler on 3 occasions and Most Hated Wrestler on 2. He is "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan!!
What will the stars in the 40-Man Battle Match do when Hulkamania runs wild on them?!

With all the stars now announced, who will be victorious in winning the 40-Man Battle Match and earn a shot at the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title at WrestleRampage 3?
Watch Battle of the Barons tonight to find out!!