Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 90809 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1695 on: March 13, 2011, 11:26:02 PM »
King Lucifer is looking unstoppable!!!

Funny thing is, same thing happened w/Grim last year.
KOTR, then the US Title; then the Great Battle Match lol.

Damn Sikotic always wins by 1 fucking point lol
And I fucked up on the Del Rio prediction. I dont think dude ever won by pinfall yet lol.

and LMAO @ the deformers. m dogg's promo reminded me of that classic angle.

Dope read Dizzle.

I was thinking of doing a spin off angle w/ something similar with characters resembling Santino, Muhammad Hassan, & JBL to present some other folks lol.

Press Release From WCCWF.com:

WCCWF World Champion Sikotic Holding A Press Conference Outside Of The Site Of WrestleRampage 5

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Multiple-tine World Heavyweight Champion Sikotic will be making a blockbuster announcement this week at the site of this year's WrestleRampage. Television, radio and print affiliates of the media are welcome to take part in what has been touted as something "never before seen or done" at the WrestleRampage event. The public is also more than welcome to be apart of this most momentous occasion leading to the Grandest Stage Of Them All, WrestleRampage.

I look forward to this announcement.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1696 on: March 15, 2011, 12:12:50 PM »
*A podium is set up with a WrestleRampage logo on the front of it. Cameras are flashing and news reporters are eagerly anticipating the arrival of the WCCWF World Champion. Sikotic enters the room where the press conference is taking place and as he approaches the podium, the room becomes silent*

Thank you all for showing up this afternoon. As said in the press release, I am here in order to do something never before seen or done in WrestleRampage history. Unfortunately, it is not completely up to me. My opponent, King Lucifer, must also agree to the terms of this proposal in order to make history in 3 weeks.

Let's just cut to the chase. I have achieved a lot in my career in WCCWF. A Multiple-time World Champ. Royal Rumble winner. Two-time consecutive King of the Ring. One of the longest reigning United States Champions in history. Of all my accolades, one has eluded me: The Canadian Championship.

Now Lucifer, you have no obligation to defend your belt in out World Championship match. You earned your right to face me at WrestleRampage and I respect that. Even though we have never really seen eye-to-eye, I still respect you as a wrestler. Let's make this main event even more magical by forcing us to both go for broke. Both titles on the line. How about it? You have three weeks to give the world your answer. Either way, I'll see you in the main event big man. Good luck because you're gonna need it, pal.

*Sik walks away from the podium as reporters work themselves into a frenzy. Sikotic refuses to answer questions as he gets into his limo and his driver speeds off*

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1697 on: March 25, 2011, 10:10:54 AM »
From WCCWF.com:

At a recent press conference, Sikotic issued a challenge to King Lucifer to also have the WCCWF Canadian Title on the line at their main event match at WrestleRampage.

Lucifer has remained silent thus far. However, he breaks his silence tonight as he responds to Sikotic's challenge.

With the role that Lucifer has been on, will he accept the challenge? Or will he take the safe way out and say no?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1698 on: March 26, 2011, 02:23:52 AM »
*WCCWF.com releases an exclusive statement from A.G*

"I know things are different now that I dont have my crew anymore but I do have an insurance policy. I issue a challenge to P.Nelson for the US Gold. And I wont be alone. When you have friends in this industry like my good friend Diesel by my side at WrestleRampage i dont lose. I also want to congratulate Sikotic in his win against M-FAGG. If he steps in my way well I got a suprise for him."
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1699 on: March 26, 2011, 03:26:09 PM »
*The lights in the building go out. We hear King Lucifer's theme hit the speakers as WCCWF Canadian Champion makes his way down to the ring. Sean Mooney & JBL mention that Lucifer will respond to Sikotic's challenge. Lucifer makes his way to the ring in his royal attire and with the WCCWF Canadian Title around his waist. Lucifer climbs the steps and raises his arms to bring the lights back on in the building. Lucifer then enters the ring and gets a mic to address Sikotic.*

Since winning the 2010 King of the Ring, I have arguably been the most dominant superstar. I carried the WCCWF US Title on the dark side for a few months. Then me and my my similarly opposite monster comrade Grim and I went on to tie at the first-ever 50-person Great Battle Match. Finally, I went on to defeat Grim to not only capture the WCCWF Canadian Title, but to also cement my spot in the main event at WrestleRampage to challenge Sikotic for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship.

The WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship. The most prestigious title in the history of this business. It is what all of us strive for, our main goal in this business. I've captured it in the past, and now I have a chance to re-capture it. In the same process, it re-opens the feud that Sikotic and I had. Sikotic, we had some of the most memorable matches. And at WrestleRampage, at the grandest stage of them all, we'll set the bar as high as it can get with the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title on the line. Yet, you have tried to find a way to make this WrestleRampage main event more memorable than any other in the past.

You've challenged me to put the WCCWF Canadian Title on the line to make it a title vs. title match. Before I respond though, let's take a quick look back at what happened before last year's WrestleRampage. In 2009, Grim won the King of the Ring. He'd go on to capture the US Title. He'd then go on to win the 2010 Great Battle Match. And then at WrestleRampage, he'd go on to win the WCCWF World Title - and he won it from none other than Sikotic. You see Sikotic, I respect you as well. Not many people can dominate as much as you have. However, lightning will strike twice & history will repeat itself at WrestleRampage to capture the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title!!

And in the same process, I will retain my WCCWF Canadian Title! Sikotic, at WrestleRampage, you will lose your chance at winning the Canadian Title and also lose your World Title!!!

*The crowd starts cheering as Lucifer poses briefly while his theme plays. SM & JBL mention that the main event of WrestleRampage has never been bigger than what it will be this year. Lucifer exits the ring and makes his way to the back as the fans continue to cheer his announcement.*

Sikotic™

« Reply #1700 on: March 27, 2011, 01:11:37 PM »
*Todd Grisham is in the backstage area to ask Sikotic to comment on Lucifer's statement in the ring*

TG: Any comments on what number one contender Lucifer's agreement to putting up the Canadian title, making the main event match Title vs. Title?
Sik: Todd, I just don't know what to say. It's like I just won the Lotto. It's like the holidays just came early. The WrestleRampage main event will now carry the highest stakes of any match in WrestleRampage history. Title vs. Title......just saying it gives me MAD CHILLS!!!

Lucifer's confidence based on what another man accomplished also amused me. Lucy.......just because you and Grim are similar doesn't mean you are the same, remember that. What happened in the past was just that: the past. Don't you ever approach me in a match thinking just because something worked before that it will work again. I evolve constantly. I am a chameleon in that ring. Just look at my past matches. The Sikotic of 2011 is not the Sikotic of 2006 or 2007 and not even 2010. As a matter of fact: I've only gotten better. I appreciate you having the testicular fortitude to put it all on the line when you didn't have to, but I am greatly offended by you thinking our match will be a cake walk. You're a big, strong boy. We all know that and there's no denying it. And let's face it: I've never been the biggest, I've never been the fastest, I've never been the strongest.........but I am the smartest man in this business and my technical attributes blow your out of the water. Just remember what i said earlier: I'm a chameleon. What I may lack in strength against you, I excel in every other attribute. If you walk into the ring next Sunday with the confidence you had out in that ring earlier, your confidence won't be the only thing that's broken.

But I'm done talking. This Sunday, we will put it ALL on the line...........and the best man will win. See you there, Lucifer!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1701 on: March 31, 2011, 11:57:07 PM »
WWE WrestleMania 27 Card (written in order of importance)

WWE Title Match
Miz (c) vs. Cena

World Title Match
Edge (c) vs. Del Rio

No Holds Barred Match
Undertaker vs. HHH

Orton vs. Punk

Special Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin
Cole vs. Lawler

Mysterio vs. Rhodes

US Title Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Bryan

The Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kozlov

Ziggler & LayCool vs. Morrison/Trish/Snooki

-----------------------------------------------

WCCWF WrestleRampage 5 Card

WCCWF World Heavyweight Title vs. WCCWF Canadian Title Match
Sikotic vs. King Lucifer

MITB Qualifier #1
AG vs. Dollar Bill

MITB Qualifier #2
P. Nelson vs. HD

MITB Qualifier #3
M Dogg vs. Wykid

MITB Qualifier #4
Grim vs. Still Dre

MITB Ladder Match
?? vs. ?? vs. ?? vs. ??
Match Criteria:
Rules:   Predict winner (2 points)
Predict how they win – pin, submission, DQ or knockout (1 point)

-----------------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday April 3rd at 5PM EST
Reminders being sent Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday morning
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:45:35 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1702 on: April 02, 2011, 01:55:23 PM »
*We go to a dark hall where Lauren is standing by with the WCCWF Canadian Champion and 2010 KOTR winner, King Lucifer.*

Lauren: Lucifer, Sikotic had some pretty strong words for you after you accepted his challenge to also put the WCCWF Canadian Title on the line. While he applauded you for putting the Canadian Title on line, he also threw a couple of shots your way saying that you view this match as a cake walk and are basing your confidence off another person's accomplishments. What are your thoughts?

King Lucifer: I heard what Sikotic said, and it amused me. You can tell with his words that what appears to be a person full of confidence on the outside is actually a person who is terrified of the inevitable on the inside. You see, Sikotic knows what's going to happen at WrestleRampage; and due to personal insecurity, he tells himself fairy tales to keep whatever false hopes he has alive.

Sikotic should know by now that I never take any match as a cake walk; especially on the grandest stage of them all when everything is on the line. And while I drew comparisons to Grim, I in no way hold my success to another man's accomplishments. Just like Sikotic, I too have evolved from our many previous confrontations. The last time I was involved in a tie at Great battle Match was with Sikotic where I lost; however this year, I got the win. And the one main difference between Grim and myself is that I captured the WCCWF Canadian Title. While you've remained a dominant figure, I've remained and grew more as a dominant figure and accomplished all that there has been to accomplish. And this Sunday, I'll capture the final piece of the puzzle to cement myself as the most dominant force in the WCCWF, whether you accept it or not!! Sikotic, this Sunday history will repeat for you as I re-capture the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title!!

Lauren: Thank you Lucifer for your time.

*Lauren quickly walks away with a slight look of fright on her face.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1703 on: April 02, 2011, 02:04:27 PM »
King Lucifer's Predictions:

Miz vs. Cena = Cena wins; pin
Edge vs. Del Rio = Del Rio wins; submission
Undertaker vs. HHH = Undertaker wins; pin
Orton vs. Punk = Punk wins; pin
Cole vs. Lawler = Lawler wins; pin
Mysterio vs. Rhodes = Mysterio wins; pin
Sheamus vs. Bryan = Sheamus wins; pin
Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kozlov = Corre wins; pin
Ziggler/LayCool vs. Morrison/Trish/Snooki = Morrison/Trish/Snooki win; pin

---------------------------------

Grim's Predictions:

Miz vs. Cena = Cena wins; pin
Edge vs. Del Rio = Del Rio wins; submission
Undertaker vs. HHH = Undertaker wins; pin
Orton vs. Punk = Punk wins; pin
Cole vs. Lawler = Lawler wins; pin
Mysterio vs. Rhodes = Rhodes wins; pin
Sheamus vs. Bryan = Sheamus wins; pin
Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kozlov = Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kozlov win; pin

---------------------------------

Due date: Sunday April 3rd, 2011 at 5PM EST (2PM PST)
Submitted by: Sikotic; Lucifer; Grim; P. Nelson; AG
Waiting on: M Dogg
All reminders have been sent
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 03:42:44 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1704 on: April 03, 2011, 03:32:37 PM »
cena pin; undertaker pin; del rio sub; mysterio pin; sheamus pin; core pin; morrison pin
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1705 on: April 03, 2011, 03:34:04 PM »
Oh and orton and lawler by pin
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1706 on: April 20, 2011, 09:17:24 PM »
I'm going to be getting results up sometime this weekend.
Sorry about the longer than usual delay.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1707 on: April 26, 2011, 10:09:57 AM »
WWE WrestleMania 27 Results

Miz vs. Cena = Miz wins; pin
Edge vs. Del Rio = Edge wins; pin
Undertaker vs. HHH = Undertaker wins; submission
Orton vs. Punk = Orton wins; pin
Cole vs. Lawler = Cole wins; DQ
Mysterio vs. Rhodes = Rhodes wins; pin
Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi = Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi win; pin

--------------------------------------

WCCWF WrestleRampage 5 Results

*We a see a WreslteRampage 5 Screen bring brought down in front of the Jumbo screen. A spark starts on the border of the sign, going throughout the sign to light it on fire. We then see a huge array of fireworks explode in the building as the fire goes out on the sign. The fans are on their feet in excitement for WCCWF’s WrestleRampage 5 event!! The theme song, Written in the Stars by Tinie Tempah, plays throughout the building. Sean Mooney and JBL welcome all the viewers to the show. SM & JBL then run down the card as the fans settle into their feet. The camera view then goes to ringside for the opening match.*

Match 1: MITB Qualifier Match
AG vs. Dollar Bill

*A video package shows highlights of MITB matches in the past. The video package ends showing the winners from past, including the 2010 winner E-Crazy. We then go to ringside where we’re going to have the first MITB qualifier match. Dollar Bill’s music plays. DB makes his way out and we see a couple of fireworks shoot out from the ramp. As DB makes his way to the ring, we see dollar bills fall from the ceiling as fans try to grab them. DB enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and poses a bit. AG’s music hits the speakers next as the fans cheer one of the fastest rising stars in the WCCWF. As AG stands on the rap, we see fireworks explode from the top of the Jumbo screen. AG greets the fans as he makes his way to the ring. AG then enters the ring and plays to the crowd a bit before preparing for his match. AG and DB meet face-to-face in the middle of the ring. The bell rings to start the match…*

AG’s Predictions:
Miz vs. Cena = Cena wins; pin = 0 points
Edge vs. Del Rio = Del Rio wins; submission = 0 points
Undertaker vs. HHH = Undertaker wins; pin = 1 point
Orton vs. Punk = Orton wins; pin = 2 points
Cole vs. Lawler = Lawler wins; pin = 0 points
Mysterio vs. Rhodes = Mysterio wins; pin = 0 points
Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi = Corre wins; pin = 0 points
Ziggler/LayCool vs. Morrison/Trish/Snooki = Morrison/Trish/Snooki win; pin = 2 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth opener, we see AG in control over DB. With DB in the corner, we see AG deliver a couple of kicks to DB’s gut. AG then brings DB towards the centre of the ring and delivers a suplex. AG goes for a pin but only gets a two-count. AG then drags DB towards the ropes and sets DB’s left leg over the bottom rope. AG delivers a seated senton on DB. AG tries to go for another but DB is able to use his right leg and push AG to the outside. DB then gets to his feet. As AG tries to re-enter the ring, we see DB nail a big boot to the side of AG’s face. DB brings AG into the ring and delivers a bodyslam. DB then drags AG and sets up close t the corner. DB goes up to the top and looks to hit the Money Shot. As DB flies off the top, AG rolls to the side and DB crashes to the AG. AG quickly gets to his feet and delivers a Russian legsweep. AG then drags DB to the centre of the ring and applies the Sharpshooter. After a few moments of trying to hang on, we see DB tap out to give AG the win!

Winner of the Match = AG

After the Match:
The ref raises AG’s arms as the fans cheer for him. SM & JBL recap the match as we see AG take a seat on the outside with the announce team. The ref helps DB out of the ring and to the back. As this happens, we see some of the ring crew set up a couple of ladders on each side of the stage in preparation for the MITB match.

*We go backstage where Lauren is with King Lucifer.*

Lauren: Lucifer, tonight you defend your WCCWF Canadian Title and also try to claim the WCCWF World Title. What are your thoughts heading into this epic main event?

Lucifer: Tonight, Sikotic will learn that his ego has failed him. He’ll learn that destiny has betrayed him. Tonight not only will I retain my title, I will also capture the World Title. And not only will Sikotic lose his title, he’ll also lose his confidence and his hope. Because after tonight, Sikotic will be left as a broken man with nothing left.

Lauren: Thank you for your time Lucifer.

*Lauren walks away as the camera focuses on Lucifer before going back to ringside.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1708 on: April 26, 2011, 10:13:32 AM »
Match 2: MITB Qualifier Match
P. Nelson vs. HD

*HD’s music hits the speakers as we see the former KOTR winner make his way to the ring. HD enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and raises his arms as we see pyros explode from the ceiling. HD then gets off the turnbuckle and prepare for the match. P. Nelson’s music hits the speakers second. The fans boo Nelson as the US makes his way out on to the stage. Nelson stands on the to of the stage and poses with his US Title as we see red, white & blue fireworks explode to coincide with Nelson’s US Title. Nelson makes his way down to the ring as SM & JBL summarize the history between these two. SM & JBL also mention the feud that has developed between Nelson and AG. Nelson enters the rings and climbs to the second turnbuckle where he has a stare down with AG. Nelson gets off the turnbuckle and prepares for the match. The bell rings to start the match…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Miz vs. Cena = Miz wins; pin = 2 points
Edge vs. Del Rio = Edge wins; pin = 2 points
Orton vs. Punk = Orton wins; pin = 2 points
Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi = Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi win; pin = 2 points
Ziggler/LayCool vs. Morrison/Trish/Snooki = Morrison/Trish/Snooki win; pin = 2 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 11 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed match, we see HD working over Nelson. With Nelson in the corner, we see HD stomp away at Nelson. HD gets Nelson back to his feet and delivers a few rights. HD then whips Nelson into the ropes and then delivers a Lou Thesz Press. HD follows up with a series of punches on the US Champion. HD then waits for Nelson to get up, looking to hit the HD Stunner. As Nelson gets to his feet, HD kicks him in the gut. Before HD can deliver his finisher, we see Nelson shove HD into the corner chest-first. As HD turns around, Nelson charges over and hits a spear. Nelson then covers HD and gets the pinfall victory to qualify for the MITB match!

Winner of the Match = P. NELSON

After the Match:
The ref raises Nelson’s arm as his theme plays and the fans boo him. SM and JBL recap the match as the ref helps HD to the back. We then see Nelson get on the opposite side of the announcer’s table where AG and Nelson trade some barbs. We see the ring crew set up a few ladders ringside as the next qualifier match is next.

Match 3: MITB Qualifier Match
M Dogg vs. Wykid

*The lights turn off as we see Wykid’s name spell out on the Jumbo screen. As the lights come back on, we see Wykid standing in the middle of the ring. We then see some fireworks explode from the ring posts. Wykid then prepares for his match. M Dogg’s music hits the speakers next and we hear the fans start booing him. W see M Dogg makes his way out in a Bentley and stop it on the left side of the stage. M Dogg exits the car and makes his way to the ring. SM & JBL mention how M Dogg turned on Sikotic and almost cost him his WCCWF World Title. M Dogg enters the ring and taunts the crowd a bit before preparing for the match. M Dogg and Wykid come face-to-face in the middle of the ring. The bell rings and the match is underway…*

M Dogg’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
Orton vs. Punk = Punk wins; pin = 0 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 3 POINTS ÷ 2 = 1.5 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see M Dogg working over Wykid. M Dogg delivers a couple of left jabs on Wykid before whipping him into the corner. M Dogg goes for a high knee lift, but Wykid side steps and M Dogg crashes knee first into the turnbuckle. Wykid then springboards off the ropes and delivers a kick to M Dogg’s head. Wykid tries for a cover but only gets a two-count. Wykid gets M Dogg to his feet and delivers a couple of European uppercuts. Wykid kicks M Dogg in the gut and tries for a crucifix powerbomb. As Wykid lifts M Dogg up, M Dogg is able to escape. M Dogg counters with a leaping Enzugiri on Wykid. As Wykid staggers about in the ring, M Dogg delivers a couple of chops on Wykid to bring him into the corner again. M Dogg then seats Wykid on the top turnbuckles and sets him up for the Muscle Buster. M Dogg then delivers the Muscle Buster and covers Wykid to get the get the three-count and win the match!

Winner of the Match = M DOGG

After the Match:
The ref raises M Dogg’s arm as M Dogg’s theme plays. The fans boo M Dogg as SM & JBL summarize the match. The ref then helps Wykid out of the ring and to the back as we see M Dogg exit the ring. M Dogg shares some words with AG and Nelson before joining his upcoming opponents on the announce table. We ring crew set up a few ladders beside the ramp way as the final qualifier match is next.

*We go backstage where Lauren is with Sikotic.*

Lauren: Sikotic, tonight you defend your WCCWF World Title and also try to capture the WCCWF Canadian Title. What are your thoughts on this classic main event?

Sikotic: I’ve done it all in the WCCWF. I’ve won the Great Battle Match. I’ve been KOTR two years in a row. And I’ve won all the titles – except the WCCWF Canadian Title. Tonight, Lucifer, will be no ordinary match. Tonight it will be a war. You’re going to bring your all to the table. I’m going to bring my all to the table. But the one difference between me and you is that I haven’t developed a false confidence. It’s a fact that I’ve been the top dog on the WCCWF for a while. Tonight, Lucifer, you will see why I am the WCCWF World Champion and why I am going to be the NEW WCCWF Canadian Champion!

Lauren: Thank you for your time Sikotic.

*Lauren walks away as Sikotic goes back to preparing for his match.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1709 on: April 26, 2011, 10:17:15 AM »
Match 4: MITB Qualifier Match
Grim vs. Still Dre

*Still Dre’s music hits the speakers as we see SD makes his way to out in a low-rider. SD parks the car on the right side of the stage and exits the car. SD then makes his way to the ring greeting the fans. SD enters the ring and prepares for the match. The lights go in the building as Grim’s music hits the speakers. The fans cheer for Grim as he makes his way out with his scythe in hand. As Grim makes his way to the ring, we see pyros exploding out of the side of the stage. Grim leaves the scythe on the outside before entering the ring. Grim then sets off a pyro in usual fashion to prepare for the match. The bell rings to begin the final MITB qualifier match…*

Grim's Predictions:
Mysterio vs. Rhodes = Rhodes wins; pin = 2 points
Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi = Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi win; pin = 2 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed match, we see Grim working over SD. Grim nails a couple of uppercuts on SD. Grim whips SD into the ropes and tries to deliver a back body drop, but we see SD counter with a DDT. SD goes for a cover but Grim is able to kick out. As Grim and SD get to their feet, we see SD in control. SD nails a couple of kicks to Grim’s gut, followed by a couple of forearm shots. Grim tries to get the momentum back in his favour with a couple of right hands; SD counters though with a rake to Grim’s eyes. SD whips Grim into the corner and looks to nail a Dre Death Splash. As SD approaches, Grim moves and SD crashes chest first into the turnbuckle. With SD hobbling about in the ring holding his chest, Grim grabs him by the throat and delivers a Chokeslam. Grim the covers SD to get the pin and be the last participant in the MITB Ladder Match!

Winner of the Match = GRIM

After the Match:
Grim sets off another pyro as his theme plays. SM & JBL review the match as the ref helps SD out of the ring and to the back. Grim waits in the ring as we see the other three participants leave the announce table and enter the ring slowly. The ring crew brings out a few more ladders and set them up outside of the ring. We go back to ringside as the MITB Match is up next.

Match 5: MITB Ladder Match
AG vs. P. Nelson vs. M Dogg vs. Grim

*With all four participants already in the ring, we see the briefcase being lowered from the ceiling to hang above the centre of the ring. We see all four participants looking at the briefcase as well. SM & JBL mention that the winner of the match gets a guaranteed shot at the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title. We see a couple of refs checking on the participants and giving them a bit of water before the MITB Ladder Match is underway. After the check ups and pre-match preparations are completed, we see all four participants ready. The bell rings to start the match…*

AG’s Predictions:
Undertaker vs. HHH = Undertaker wins; pin = 2 points
Orton vs. Punk = Orton wins; pin = 3 points
Ziggler/LayCool vs. Morrison/Trish/Snooki = Morrison/Trish/Snooki win; pin = 3 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Miz vs. Cena = Miz wins; pin = 3 points
Edge vs. Del Rio = Edge wins; pin = 3 points
Orton vs. Punk = Orton wins; pin = 3 points
Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi = Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi win; pin = 3 points
Ziggler/LayCool vs. Morrison/Trish/Snooki = Morrison/Trish/Snooki win; pin = 3 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 17 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS ÷ 2 = 2.5 POINTS

Grim's Predictions:
Mysterio vs. Rhodes = Rhodes wins; pin = 3 points
Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi = Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kofi win; pin = 3 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 11 POINTS

Highlights of the Match:
M Dogg nailing a Muscle Buster from the top of an 8-foot ladder to AG.
AG delivering a German suplex from the middle of a ladder to Grim onto another ladder.
Grim drilling a Chokeslam onto a ladder to Nelson.
Nelson hitting a Moonsault with a ladder onto M Dogg.

Finish of the Match:
In a thrilling match, the four participants are battered and bruised. We see Grim working over Nelson on the outside while M Dogg and AG fighting in the inside of the ring. On the outside, we see Nelson shove Grim into the steel post. Back in the ring, we see M Dogg nail a belly-to-belly suplex on AG. M Dogg then grabs AG and tosses him to the outside. While this goes on, we see Nelson set up a ladder in the ring and starting to climb up. M Dogg notices; he grabs Nelson from behind and pulls him off the ladder. M Dogg and Nelson start to trade punches with one another till M Dogg seems to be getting the upperhand. M Dogg grabs nelson and nails him face first into the ladder. While this happens, we see AG enter the ring with a ladder. AG charges towards both Nelson and M Dogg to knock both guys down. AG then sets the ladder on the bottom rope; AG drags M Dogg over and sets M Dogg’s left leg on the ladder. AG then delivers a couple of seated sentons on M Dogg, who withers around in pain as his kneecap slams onto the steel of the ladder. AG then sets up a ladder in the ring and begins to climb. As this happens, Grim enters the ring. Grim grabs AG by the leg and pulls him down from the ladder. Grim then delivers a couple of uppercuts of AG and then clotheslines him to the outside. Grim then fixes the ladder in he ring and slowly begins to climb it. With Grim on the ladder, we see AG get his senses back and re-enter the ring. M Dogg is also on his feet with a noticeable limp. Grim is right near the top and close to grabbing the briefcase. AG and M Dogg grab a ladder. The charge towards Grim and slam the folded ladder in their hands into the ladder Grim is on. The ladder tips over and Grim goes crashing into the announce table on the outside. AG then takes to the offense by flipping the ladder into M Dogg’s face. M Dogg drops the ladder and grabs his face. AG picks up the ladder and uses it to clothesline M Dogg to the outside. AG then sets up two ladders in the ring and begins to climb. We see M Dogg and Grim nearly incapacitated. The fans cheer AG on. However, Nelson is still in the match. We see AG grab a hold of his US Title and quickly re-enter the ring. Nelson starts climbing the opposite side of the ladder. Nelson and AG are at the top, close to the briefcase. The two start trading punches with the fans cheering AG and booing Nelson. AG starts to get the momentum as Nelson is barely holding on to the ladder. Nelson then grabs a hold of the US Title and nails AG in the skull to get the momentum back. Nelson delivers another shot to AG that knocks AG off the ladder and causes him to crash to the mat. Nelson then drops the US Title and finishes climbing the ladder. Nelson then grabs the briefcase and unhooks it off the harness to win the match!

Winner of the Match and 2011 MITB WINNER = P. NELSON

After the Match:
Nelson’s music hits the speakers as he clutches the briefcase while on top of the ladder. SM & JBL highlight parts of the match and the ending. Nelson gets off the ladder and also grabs a hold of his US Title. We see refs and other officials help the other three participants out. Back in the ring, we see the ref raise Nelson’s arm. Nelson climbs to the second turnbuckle and celebrates. Nelson holds the US Title in one hand and the MITB Briefcase in the other while the fans boo him. Nelson gets off the turnbuckle and exits the ring. Nelson then stops on the stage as we see some more fireworks explode. Nelson then goes backstage as well.