Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86090 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1980 on: March 29, 2014, 10:37:57 PM »
*We go backstage where Mo Z. Dizzle is watching the event on his own TV. P Nelson walks in.*

Nelson: Dizzle, we need to talk.

Dizzle: What about?

Nelson: Look man, you’ve got to give me one more shot to get into the main event.

Dizzle: You had your shot; but you blew it!

Nelson: Look; I know I had a chance and I know I didn’t keep up my guard up. But I’ve been one of the pioneers and one of the only superstars who has been here since the beginning. I’m not asking to go into the main event. I’m asking to be given another shot to make it into the main event.

Dizzle: Well Nelson, tonight there are no more shots. However, there may be one way in. It all depends on your attitude and how badly you want it.

Nelson: Of course I want it! What is it?

Dizzle: Well; every WrestleRampage we have the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. And the winner of the MITB Match gets a WCCWL Title shot. And since this will be the final event, the MITB will carry a contract to be entered into the WrestleRampage main event. Now the only way to hold the match, is to have participants. So my offer: you can be one of those participants. However before you make that decision, let me tell you the main event match.

Nelson: No need to Dizzle.  I’m on board. Thank you!!

*Nelson and Dizzle shake hands before Nelson leaves.*

Dizzle: Hmm; I guess if he wins, he’ll be okay to participate in the WrestleRampage main event match which will be….an Elimination Chamber Match!!

*Dizzle smiles as the camera view goes back to ringside. JR and AAE briefly talk about this huge main event.*

---------------------------------

Match 3: WCCWL World Heavyweight Title Match
Grim vs. Lucifer

*We see a video clip showing the ending at of their match at Battle of the Barons that ended in a double count out. Back to ringside, the lights go out and Lucifer’s theme hits the speakers. The fans cheer for Lucifer as he makes his way down to the ring. JR and AAE mention this may be Lucifer’s last chance at the WCCWL Title. Lucifer climbs the steps, raises his arms, and brings the lights back on. Lucifer then enters the ring and prepares for the match. The lights go out again and Grim’s theme hits the speakers next. The fans boo Grim as he covers out with the WCCWL Title around his waist and his scythe in hand. JR and AAE mention Grim may have less to lose in this match then Lucifer as he can still be in the WR main event, either as champion or using a re-match clause. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside and enters the ring. Grim then sets off a huge pyro in regular fashion. Grim then takes of the WCCWL Title and hands it to the ref. The ref holds the title high in the air to signal it as a WCCWL World Heavyweight Title Match. The bell is rung to begin the main event…*

Grim’s Predictions:
Elimination Chamber Match = Cena wins = 0 points
The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family = The Wyatt Family wins; pin = 2 points
Batista vs. Del Rio = Del Rio wins; DQ = 0 points
Big E vs. Swagger = Big E wins; pin = 2 points
New Age Outlaws vs. The Usos = New Age Outlaws win; pin = 2 points
Young vs. O'Neil = O'Neil wins; pin = 2 points
Rhodes Brothers vs. RybAxel = RybAxel wins; pin = 0 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Lucfier's Predictions:
Elimination Chamber Match = Orton wins = 2 points
The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family = The Wyatt Family wins; pin = 2 points
Batista vs. Del Rio = Batista wins; pin = 2 points
Big E vs. Swagger = Big E wins; pin = 2 points
New Age Outlaws vs. The Usos = New Age Outlaws win; pin = 2 points
Young vs. O'Neil = O'Neil wins; pin = 2 points
Rhodes Brothers vs. RybAxel = RybAxel wins; pin = 0 points
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a thrilling main event, we see Grim in control with a headlock applied on Lucifer. Grim let’s go of the hold and seats Lucifer up in the middle of the ring. Grim charges off the ropes and nails a big boot to Lucifer’s face. Grim then Lucifer to his feet and sends him into the turnbuckle. As Lucifer bounces off the turnbuckle, Grim grabs him a nails a sidewalk slam. Grim goes for a cover, but Lucifer kicks out. Grim then climbs to the top turnbuckle, looking to hit a flying clothesline. As Lucifer gets to his feet, Grim charges off the turnbuckle. Lucifer is able to catch Grim by the throat and tries to nail a Chokeslam. Grim powers out with a couple of elbow shots. Grim then whips Lucifer into the corner again. Grim charges over, looking to hit a clothesline. Lucifer moves out of the way and Grim hits the turnbuckle chest first. Lucifer grabs a hold of Grim and shoves him again chest-first into the turnbuckle. Lucifer then scoops Grim up and drops him face-first across the top turnbuckle. Lucifer then charges off the ropes and delivers Snake Eyes to Grim. Grim then rolls to the outside. Lucifer charges off the ropes and nails a leaping flying clothesline on Grim on the outside. Lucifer then grabs Grim and rolls him inside the ring. Lucifer then waits for Grim to get to his feet. As Grim gets to his feet, Lucifer grabs him by the throat, trying to nail a Chokeslam again. Grim kicks Lucifer in the gut to break free again. Grim then nails a couple of uppercuts to Lucifer to take control. Grim scoops Lucifer up and sets him up for the Tombstone. Lucifer struggles about and is eventually able to counter and set up Grim in the Tombstone Piledriver position. Lucifer then delivers a thunderous Tombstone Piledriver on Grim. Lucifer covers Grim and gets the three-count to win the match and become the new WCCWL Champion!

Winner of the Match and NEW WCCWL CHAMPION = LUCIFER

After the Match:
The ref hands Lucifer the WCCWL Title and raises his arm. The ref then helps Grim out of the ring and to the back. Lucifer’s theme hits the speakers as the fans cheer for him. JR and AAE recap the main event as Lucifer walks around the ring while holding the WCCWL World Title. JR and AAE then thank all the viewers for watching WCCWL’s No Escape event. The event ends showing Lucifer standing in the middle of the ring holding the WCCWL World Title high in the air.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1981 on: April 04, 2014, 08:45:05 PM »
WWE Wrestlemania 30 Card (written in order of importance)

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match:
Orton (c) vs. Batista vs. HHH/Bryan

Winner Goes Into Main Event:
HHH vs. Bryan
***Who you select here will be used in the main event

Singles Match:
Undertaker vs. Lesnar

Singles Match:
Cena vs. Wyatt

Six-Man Tag Match:
Kane / New Age Outlaws vs. The Shield

Andre The Giant 30-Man Battle Royal:
Participants: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_XXX#Matches (note 1)
***Just predict the winner for this match

Fatal Four-way Tag Title Match:
Usos (c) vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans vs. RybAxel

Vickie Guerrero Divas Title Invitational:
Participants: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_XXX#Matches (note 2)
***Just predict the winner

--------------------------------------

WCCWL WrestleRampage 8 Card

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
P. Nelson vs. 11 Mystery Opponents

WCCWL World Heavyweight Title - Elimination Chamber Match:
Lucifer (c) vs. Grim vs. Sikotic vs. M Dogg vs. AG vs. ??

--------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday April 6th, 2014 at 5PM EST (2PM PST)
Reminders being sent Saturday morning, Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:44:59 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1982 on: April 06, 2014, 02:01:18 PM »
Lucifer's Predictions:
Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH/Bryan = Bryan wins; pin; clean
HHH vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; pin; clean
Undertaker vs. Lesnar = Undertaker wins; submission; clean
Cena vs. Wyatt = Wyatt wins; pin; dirty
30-Man Battle Royal = Ziggler wins
Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans vs. RybAxel = Usos win; pin; clean
Vickie Guerrero Invitational for Divas Title = AJ wins

-----------------------------------------

Grim's Predictions:
Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH/Bryan = Bryan wins; pin; clean
Undertaker vs. Lesnar = Undertaker wins; pin; clean
Cena vs. Wyatt = Wyatt wins; pin; dirty
30-Man Battle Royal = Big Show wins

-----------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday April 6th, 2014 at 5PM EST (2PM PST)
Submitted by: Everybody
Waiting on: Nobody
Reminders being sent Saturday morning, Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon (all reminders sent).
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 04:02:29 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1983 on: April 06, 2014, 02:59:59 PM »
turned mine in good luck everyone
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1984 on: April 06, 2014, 05:32:32 PM »
I forgot to include the Shield vs/ NOA match. D'oh.
I'm guessing everybody would have said Shield would win anyways, so its not biggie lol.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1985 on: June 01, 2014, 07:20:05 PM »
WWE WrestleMania 30 Results

Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH/Bryan = Bryan wins; submission; clean
Undertaker vs. Lesnar = Lesnar wins; pin; clean
Cena vs. Wyatt = Cena wins; pin; clean
30-Man Battle Royal = Cesaro wins

-----------------------------------

WCCWL WrestleRampage 8 Results

*The event starts with a video clip showing the start of the WCCWL when it was called WCCWF. The theme song, Legacy by Eminem, starts playing in the clip as the clip goes on to show some highlights, like the first WCCWL Champion, the debuts of Grim and Lucifer, the first winners of the WCCWL US Title and Canadian Title, and winners of the Great Battle Match, KOTR Tournaments, and MITB Ladder Matches. The theme song briefly stops as the clip goes to part’s of Mo Dizzle’s in-ring promo to announce the close of the WCCWL and all the superstars coming out to make their case about being put into the WrestleRampage main event. The theme song then continues, showing the victories to get M Dogg and AG into the WR main event along with Lucifer capturing the title from Grim. The clip then ends showing P. Nelson getting one last shot by being in the MITB Match and Dizzle announcing the main event to be an Elimination Chamber match.

Fireworks explode in the building as fans are standing on their feet, chanting excitedly for WCCWL’s final event, WrestleRampage 8. Jim Ross and Armando Alejandro Estrada welcome all the viewers to the show as we see staff bring out a dozen ladders in various sizes. The theme song, Legacy by Eminem, plays in the background as JR and AAE go over the card. The fans then settle into their seat as the opening match is about to begin.*

Match 1: Money in the Bank Ladder Match
P. Nelson vs. Black Male vs. Dollar Bill vs. HD vs. Still Dre vs. Wykid vs. 8 Other Opponents

*The themes of Black Male, Dollar Bill, HD, Still Dre, and Wykid each play with each superstar making their way to the ring. JR and AAE mention that the mystery opponents will come out next.
The first mystery opponent is former WCCWL star MGA. The fans cheer for him as quickly makes his way to the ring.
The second mystery opponent is another former, short-term WCCWL member Shallow. The fans give him a fairly positive reaction as comes down to the ring.
We then hear Beautiful by Christina Aguilera play on the speakers. We then see Food Fryer come out on a mobile scooter. Following behind her are Slinky, Riprap, Dim, and Lights. The fans boo The Deformers as JR and AAE mention their history in the WCCWL. The Deformers enter the ring as the crowd looks on appalled.
Next, we hear MTL’s theme song play as MTL the Dub OG makes his way out. The fans cheer for the former WCCWL Champion as he makes his way and enters the ring, looking at the MITB Briefcase.
The lights go out for the eighth mystery opponent. We then see E-Crazy’s name spell out on the Jumbo screen and we see E-Crazy make his way out to huge reaction. JR and AAE mention E-Crazy’s run in WCCWL as well.
Finally, we hear P. Nelson’s theme hit the speakers. The fans cheer for him as he makes his way down to the ring. JR and AAE mention that this is P. Nelson’s final opportunity to earn himself a spot in the WR8 Main Event. They also wonder what condition he’ll be in even if he were to win due to this being a ladder match between 14 individuals.
As P. Nelson makes his way to the ring, he doesn’t enter. Instead, he goes by the commentators and grabs a mic and begins to speak.*

Nelson: You know, this is my final opportunity to make it into the WrestleRampage main event. No doubt, the odds are against me. Not only do I have this ladder match, but there is also the Elimination Chamber match after this for the WCCWL Title! Even though I didn’t know that the WCCWL Title would be decided in an Elimination Chamber match, it wouldn’t have changed my decision for this opportunity. However, I’ve had to make some adjustments to my strategy for the match. I’ve made changes and gone beyond my physical limits to prepare. How did I prepare? Well, the first thing I did was….hire some protection!

*We then hear the theme song of the APA hit the speakers as Faarooq and JBL make their way out to lots of cheers from the fans. The APA then come and stand beside P. Nelson.*

Nelson: Then I decided that I needed to make sure justice would be served tonight!

*The Shield’s theme then plays as we see the Shield make their way down through the crowd, hop over the barricade, and stand on one side of the ring. The guys inside the ring are started to look a little worried.*

Nelson: After that, I set it in my mind that I had to make into the main event at any cost; even if it meant reaching out to…the Mafia!

*We then hear the Main Event Mafia’s theme hit the speakers. We see Sting, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, and Magnus all make their way on the stage in their suits. The MEM then make their way down the ramp and stand in the front of the ring as the competitors in the ring are more worried.*

Nelson: And after telling myself that, I told myself it would be worth it because its such a big show!

*We then hear Big Show’s theme hit the speakers as he makes his way down to the ring while the fans cheer him on as well. Big Show goes to the opposite side of the ring. The ring is now surrounded by all these superstars while the participants in the ring look on worried.*

Nelson: So gentlemen; good luck!

*Nelson then drops the mic. We see the Shield and the MEM climb onto the ring apron. The Shield and MEM enter the ring while the APA slide into the ring. A huge brawl now ensues. From the outside, the Big Show grabs Shallow from the outside and pulls Shallow to the outside. Big Show then delivers a headbutt on Shallow. Big Show then delivers a knockout punch to Shallow. In the ring, we see Sting grab Still Dre and throw him out of the ring. Sting then exits the ring, grabs SD and whips him into the steel post. As SD bounces off the steel post face-first, Sting grabs him and delivers the Scorpion Death Drop. We see Samoa Joe work over HD in the corner with a few kicks. Samoa Joe then sets HD on the top turnbuckle, grabs HD, and delivers the Muscle Buster. As this happens, we see Steiner and Angle deliver simultaneous belly-to-belly suplexes to Dollar Bill and Wykid. Angle then applies the Ankle Lock on DB while Steiner put Wykid in the Steiner Recliner. We then see Booker T nail the Book End on MTL. Meanwhile, Faarooq delivers the sit-down spinebuster on BM while JBL delivers the Clothesline From Hell to Riprap. Next, we see Magnus deliver the Magnus Driver on Slinky. Magnus then climbs to the top turnbuckle and deliver an Elbow Drop to Slinky. After this, we see Reigns nail a Superman punch on E-Crazy to knock him to the outside of the ring. Reigns then delivers a big spear on MGA to take him out as well. Next, we see Rollins deliver Black Out to Shiny and Ambrose deliver Dirty Deeds to Dim. Ambrose and Rollins then get Shiny and Dim up together. The Shield then set Shiny and Dim up for the Triple Powerbomb and deliver it as the crowd explode in cheers. All the competitors in the match are knocked down. P. Nelson then enters the ring as the bell rings.*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH/Bryan = Bryan wins; pin = 2 points
HHH vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; pin = 3 points
Undertaker vs. Lesnar = Undertaker wins; pin = 0 points
Cena vs. Wyatt = Wyatt wins; pin = 0 points
30-Man Battle Royal = Big Show wins = 0 points
Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans vs. RybAxel = Usos win; pin = 3 points
Vickie Guerrero Invitational for Divas Title = Nikki Bella wins = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

The Match:
Nelson is handed a ladder from Big Show. Nelson sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring and starts to climb. Nelson gets to the top of the ladder and unhooks the briefcase to win the ladder match!

Winner of the Match and 2014 MITB WINNER = P. NELSON

After the Match:
Nelson climbs down the ladder as his theme plays. JR and AAE mention that this is the first time P. Nelson has won the MITB Ladder Match. Nelson briefly celebrates in the ring with the other stars outside as the fans cheer him. Nelson then exits the ring and makes his way backstage.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1986 on: June 01, 2014, 07:26:18 PM »
Match 2: WCCWL World Heavyweight Title – Elimination Chamber Match
Lucifer vs. Grim vs. Sikotic vs. M Dogg vs. AG vs. P. Nelson

*The elimination chamber starts to be lowered and get set up by the ringside crew. As this happens, we see the same video that played at the beginning of the event. The camera view then goes back to ringside.

We see a video of highlights from AG’s career in the WCCWL, such as his debut, bringing in and taking the Outlaws, and winning the WCCWL Canadian Title and WCCWL World Title. AG’s theme then hits the speakers. AG makes his way onto the stage in a leather jacket and glasses as fireworks explode from the stage. AG then makes his way down to the ring as the fans boo him. AG enters chamber and showboats a bit before preparing for the match and entering one of the pods.

Next, we see a video of highlights from Sikotic’s career in the WCCWL such as his multiple title wins of the WCCWL World,US, and Canadian Titles, winning the KOTR Title, and winning the Great Battle Match. Sikotic’s theme then hits the speakers as the fans cheer for him. Sikotic is brought out by two women as fireworks explode from the stage. Sikotic then makes his way to the chamber, enters, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and raises his right arm as the fans take pictures. Sikotic then gets off the turnbuckle and enters the second pod.

The next video we see is of highlights from M Dogg’s career, which includes his historic feuds with Sikotic, AG, and Grim, as well his multiple title wins of the WCCWL World, US, and Canadian Titles. M Dogg’s theme then plays as the fans boo him. We see M Dogg making his way out with a hound hoodie and face mask. M Dogg makes his way into the Chamber and climbs to the second turnbuckle. M Dogg then takes off the mask and hoodie before raising his arms. M Dogg then enters the third pod.

The fourth video that plays shows the career of Lucifer, showing his debut, his feuds with Grim & M Dogg, his title wins of the WCCWL US and WCCWL World Titles, his KOTR wins, his MITB win, and his Great Battle wins. We then see druids make their way out chanting hymns as the lights go out. We then hear thunder as Lucifer’s theme hits the speakers. The fans cheer for Lucifer as he makes his down to the ring with the WCCWL Title around his waist. Lucifer then enters the chamber, raises his arms, and brings the lights back on as the druids start making their way to the back. Lucifer then takes off the WCCWL Title and hands it to the ref. Lucifer enters the final pod.

The fifth video that plays shows the career highlights of Grim’s career, including his debut, his title wins of the WCCWL World and US Titles, his KOTR Tournament win, and Great Battle win. The lights go out as Grim’s theme plays. We then see pyros explode from the ring posts and the stage. Grim then rises up from the ring stage with his scythe in hand as the fans boo him. Grim makes his way down to the ring and leaves his scythe on the outside. Grim then enters the ring and sets off another pyro for preparing for the match.

The final video that plays is of P. Nelson’s career, showing his feuds with Sikotic, M Dogg, and Lucifer, showing his WCCWL World and US Title wins, and his MITB Ladder Match victory earlier. P. Nelson’s theme then hits the speakers as the fans cheer for him. Nelson makes his way out while holding the MITB Briefcase. Nelson makes his way to the ring and enters the chamber. Nelson then climbs to the second turnbuckle and holds the MITB Briefcase high in the air. Nelson then hands the briefcase to the ref, who gives it to another ref on the outside. The chamber is then locked. The bell rings to start the final main event match of the final show…*

Lucifer’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH/Bryan = Bryan wins; pin; clean = 6 points
HHH vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; pin; clean = 9 points
Undertaker vs. Lesnar = Undertaker wins; submission; clean = 0 points
Cena vs. Wyatt = Wyatt wins; pin; dirty = 0 points
30-Man Battle Royal = Ziggler wins = 0 points
Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans vs. RybAxel = Usos win; pin; clean = 9 points
Vickie Guerrero Invitational for Divas Title = AJ wins = 9 points
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 33 POINTS

Grim’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH/Bryan = Bryan wins; pin; clean = 6 points
Undertaker vs. Lesnar = Undertaker wins; pin; clean = 0 points
Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans vs. RybAxel = Usos win; pin; clean = 9 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 33 POINTS

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH/Bryan = Bryan wins; submission; clean = 9 points
Undertaker vs. Lesnar = Undertaker wins; submission; clean = 0 points
30-Man Battle Royal = Ziggler wins = 0 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 36 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
HHH vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; submission; clean = 6 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 33 POINTS

AG’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Wyatt = Cena wins; pin; clean = 9 points
Vickie Guerrero Invitational for Divas Title = Naomi wins = 0 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 36 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH/Bryan = Bryan wins; pin; clean = 9 points
HHH vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; pin; clean = 6 points
Vickie Guerrero Invitational for Divas Title = Nikki Bella wins = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 24 POINTS

Tie-breaker system between Sikotic and AG:
Both had the same overall results for the first three most important matches.
AG had the 4th most important match correct; Sikotic did not.
Therefore, AG wins.

Order of Entrance:
1.   P. Nelson (started the match)
2.   Grim (started the match)
3.   Lucifer
4.   M Dogg
5.   Sikotic
6.   AG

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1987 on: June 01, 2014, 07:30:32 PM »
Finish of the Match:
In a thrilling main event, we see a ton of action. We see Grim throwing Lucifer face-first into the steel chains and then start working over Lucifer. Elsewhere, we see Nelson deliver a huge spear to AG through one of the pods. AG is shown as almost knockout and in a seated position in the pod. Nelson has a difficult time getting to his feet, stumbling and using the chains to try and get back up. Grim quickly turns his attention to Nelson. Nelson charges over and nails a big boot to Nelson’s face. Grim then grabs a hold of Nelson and tosses him back first into the steel chains. As Nelson bounces off the chains, Grim grabs Nelson by the throat and Chokeslams him on the steel flooring. Grim then rolls Nelson into the ring. Grim covers Nelson to eliminate Nelson!
As the chamber opens up and Nelson is rolled out of the ring, Grim turns his attention to AG who is still knocked out. As Grim slowly walks towards AG, M Dogg charges out of nowhere and spears Grim into the steel chains. M Dogg then nails a couple of backhand chops on Grim. M Dogg then grabs Grim and tries to send him to send him through another one of the pods. Grim counters though and delivers a short-arm clothesline on M Dogg. Grim then slowly climbs over to the turnbuckles and climbs to the top, looking to deliver a flying clothesline. M Dogg charges over and shoves at Grim’s legs, causing him to crash into a seated position on the top turnbuckle. M Dogg grabs a hold of Grim from the outside and sets Grim up for the Muscle Buster. M Dogg then delivers the Muscle Buster on the steel floor on the outside. M Dogg then rolls Grim inside the ring and also enters. M Dogg covers Grim and gets the three-count to eliminate Grim!
M Dogg then turns his attention towards Lucifer. As Lucifer uses the steel chains to get to his feet, M Dogg charges towards him and looks to nail a spear. Lucifer sidesteps, causing M Dogg to crash through another one of the pods. With M Dogg knocked out, Lucifer grabs a hold of him and gets him up to his feet. Lucifer scoops M Dogg up and and drops him face-first across the top turnbuckle. Lucifer takes a few steps back, charges toward M Dogg, and delivers a Snake Eyes to send M Dogg back into the ring. Lucifer enters the ring as well. Lucifer then gets M Dogg to his feet, scoops him up, and delivers a Tombstone Piledriver. Lucifer covers M Dogg and gets the three-count to eliminate M Dogg!
As the chamber opens and M Dogg is rolled out, Sikotic attacks Lucifer with a few stomps. Sikotic then gets Lucifer to his feet and delivers a few punches to send Lucifer into the ropes. Sikotic then clotheslines Lucifer over the top and onto the steel floor. Sikotic goes to the outside as well and grabs Lucifer. Sikotic then tosses Lucifer into the steel chains. as Lucifer bounces off the chains, Sikotic gets Lucifer onto his shoulders and delivers a Samoan Drop on the steel floor. Sikotic then grabs Lucifer and looks to apply a Sharpshooter. Lucifer grabs Sikotic and applies Hell’s Gate on Sikotic. Lucifer has the hold on tight. Sikotic is eventually lift Lucifer up and slam him down again on the steel floor to break the hold. Sikotic gets Lucifer up to his feet, grabs a hold of him, and delivers a Sik Bottom to Lucifer on the steel floor. Sikotic then rolls Lucifer into the ring and enters the ring himself too. Sikotic covers Lucifer to get the three-count and eliminate Lucifer! JR and AAE mention the WCCWL World Heavyweight Champion has now been eliminated!
Sikotic watches as the Chamber opens and Lucifer gets rolled out. As this happens we see AG enters the ring grasping his ribs and with a piece of the broken pod in his hands. As Sikotic turns around, AG drills Sikotic in the head with the piece of the pod. AG then puts the pod on the mat and gets Sikotic to his feet. AG kicks Sikotic in the gut and delivers a neck-breaker on the pod piece. AG again grabs the pod piece and whacks Sikotic on the back a few times. AG gets Sikotic to his feet and kicks him in the gut again. AG tries to nail a piledriver, but Sikotic counters with a back body drop. AG then rolls out of the ring to the steel floor. Sikotic slowly goes after him, exiting the ring as well. As Sikotic gets to AG, AG nails a low blow on Sikotic. AG quickly gets to his feet and kicks Sikotic in the gut again. AG then delivers a piledriver on Sikotic. AG then rolls Sikotic into the ring. AG grabs the piece of the pod and whacks Sikotic over his legs with it. AG then drags Sikotic to the ropes and sets Sikotic’s both of Sikotic’s right leg on the bottom rope. AG then delivers a seated senton. AG then does the same thing to Sikotic’s left leg. AG then sets both of Sikotic’s legs on the bottom rope, puts the pod piece on top, and delivers a double-stomp to Sikotic’s leg. We hear Sikotic yell in pain. AG then drags towards the centre of the ring. AG grabs a hold of Sikotic and applies the Sharpshooter in the middle on the ring. Sikotic yells even more in pain. Sikotic tries to squirm about but AG tightens the submission. Sikotic then slowly tries to crawl towards the pod piece, hoping to grab it and use it to break the hold. Sikotic still yells in pain. Sikotic makes progress as he inches closer and closer towards the pod piece while the whole building chants for him. Just as Sikotic is about to grab it, AG again pulls Sikotic towards the middle of the ring to silence the crowd. Sikotic still yells in pain. Sikotic starts to crawl again towards the pod piece, but much slowed. The crowd starts to chant for him again, getting louder and louder. Sikotic slowly gets closer and closer towards the pod piece. Sikotic tries to reach out to it, but is still about an inch away. Sikotic continues to reach out and is able to touch it with his fingertips. Sikotic lifts his hand up and holds it in the air for a few moments, looking to make final attempt to grab the pod piece. However, Sikotic can longer take the pain and instead taps out to give Ag the submission victory and become the new & final WCCWL World Heavyweight Champion!

Winner of the Match and NEW WCCWL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = AG

After the Match:
The chamber opens up as Sikotic is helped out of the ring. The ref grabs the WCCWL World Heavyweight Title and hands it to AG while raising AG’s arm. AG’s theme plays on the speakers as the fans boo him. JR and AAE summarize the ending and how close Sikotic was to breaking the Sharpshooter before the pain got to him. We see AG on his knees, clutching the WCCWL Title closely. JR and AAE mention that AG is the final WCCWL Champion. AG then climbs onto the second turnbuckle, holding the WCCWL Title high in the air as the fans continue to boo him.
JR and AAE thank all the viewers for watching WCCWL’s final show, WrestleRampage 8. JR and AAE then bid a final farewell from everybody at WCCWL. The event ends showing AG standing on the turnbuckle while holding the WCCWL Title high in the air with fireworks exploding from the stage before blacking out to bring the WCCWL to an end.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 07:43:54 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1988 on: June 01, 2014, 07:33:47 PM »
AG, here is your belt. Congrats on becoming the final WCCWL Champion!

Sccit

« Reply #1989 on: June 08, 2014, 11:23:31 AM »
i never really understood what this tournament was about, but RIP....and congrats to AG

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1990 on: June 08, 2014, 12:35:44 PM »
It started with the WWE bringing back the King of the Ring Tournament in 2006 after a few years.
It was suppose to be a one-time thing where we'd crown a WCC King of the Ring for whoever got the correct guessed in the tournament.

But the tournament ended in a little of a controversy; and then from there, the WCCWF was created (till it changed to the WCCWL).

Sccit

« Reply #1991 on: June 08, 2014, 01:05:26 PM »
so how do u win? by guessing other winners? i see a bunch of text n shit, i always assumed yall were imitating wrestlers and whoever came the hardest wins......

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1992 on: June 15, 2014, 06:52:47 PM »
so how do u win? by guessing other winners? i see a bunch of text n shit, i always assumed yall were imitating wrestlers and whoever came the hardest wins......

pretty much; I took it a step further by creating storylines, etc. and the other guys also use to cut promos here and there to build their character.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #1993 on: January 13, 2015, 04:12:07 PM »
I haven't been here in years and I just remembered this thread for some reason and came back. Glad to see I made an appearance on the final Wrestlerampage!