Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86561 times)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #900 on: December 22, 2007, 08:43:03 AM »
i need to focus more. next ppv ill strike back HARD!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #901 on: December 24, 2007, 10:08:04 AM »
From WCCWF.com:

At the second annual Battle of the Barons event, the following superstars have agreed to participate in the most electrifying match in the history of the industry - the 40-man Battle Royal:

Representing the Mexican promotion AAA: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman and Kenzo Suzuki

Representing New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW): Jushin "Thunder" Luger

Representing Pro Wrestling NOAH: Kenta Kobashi

More names will be listed as more information becomes available.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #902 on: January 04, 2008, 09:59:53 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

At the second annual Battle of the Barons event, the following superstars have agreed to participate in the most electrifying match in the history of the industry - the 40-man Battle Royal:

Representing the Mexican promotion AAA: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman and Kenzo Suzuki

Representing New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW): Jushin "Thunder" Luger

Representing Pro Wrestling NOAH: Kenta Kobashi

More names will be listed as more information becomes available.

just more suckers to get stomped if they win.

Sikotic™

« Reply #903 on: January 05, 2008, 01:26:37 AM »
I'm in it to win it, muthafuckas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #904 on: January 06, 2008, 03:51:07 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

Ring Of Honor (ROH) stars Bryan Danielson and Austin Aries are also confirmed for the 40-Man Battle Royal.

Along with them, Psycho Sid and Hulk Hogan have also entered the match.

More names will be announced later; things are heating up for Battle of the Barons!!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #905 on: January 13, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zGt-Wcyhg3o&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zGt-Wcyhg3o&amp;rel=1</a>

*M Dogg struts down the to the ring with the big gold belt on his shoulder, the crowd is mixed*

The time is now that WCCWF is at the peak of greatness. Here I stand, the WCCWF CHAMPION! And where is Sikotic, WITH NOTHING!!! HA HA HA HA!!! Grim, holding that United States title, get use to it 'cause now that I'm on top, that's all your getting. I finally beat that fried piece of shit, and I got my revenge on Sikotic, and I did it all in one night. And as a reward, here I am, YOUR WCCWF! Oh, and guess who is the number one contender, P. Nelson, or as we remember him, BZ Mak... LOL... BZ. Here I am buddy, a year ago, you had the gold, and Sikotic and I were finding ways to get that title off of you, and well we did that. But now, it's obvious that I am the man now, you are long gone, yesterday's news...

*"M Dogg sucks" chants start up... they then turn to "BZ is going to kill you"

Yeah yeah, I remember that... I remember that, and you know what, I got the belt now. I got the WCCWF title, and there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING these so called wrestlers can do. GRIM, MAK... come on punks, because at the big card... I will have this title. And years from now, when all is said and done, they will say that M Dogg is the most dominating WCCWF champion... eevveerrr.

Sikotic™

« Reply #906 on: January 13, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »
*Sikotic comes out on the entrance ramp clapping his hands*

Congrats M Dogg. You put up one hell of a fight, and it paid off. Watching you beat me and Grim to become World Champion was like watching my bastard son win the lottery. Because let's face it, you got lucky as hell, and it could of gone either way.

And right now, I'm gonna be real and put my ego to the side. We had a falling out, I thought you were a punk, but you proved me wrong. You did something very few people have been able to do, and that's gain my respect. I'm not kissing your ass and I'm not your homie, I'm just keeping it real. I got no beef with you no more.

BUT.....the real reason I came out here is to bring you back to reality. I know you're riding the waves of success, and you're feeling like a million bucks. I mean how couldn't you be? The number one contender is that push-over has-been.....what's his name now? Bz Nelson? Anyways, once Bz Nelson....P Mak, whatever is out of your way, there's the Granddaddy of them all. Right now you don't have an opponent for that event, but I'm gunning for that title shot. You better keep me on your radar, doggie, because I'm coming for your spot. I'm winning the Battle of the Barons and your ass is gonna be grass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #907 on: January 19, 2008, 03:07:10 PM »
*Camera view goes back stage where we see Mo Z. Dizzle in his office*

I don't know what the two of you are smoking, but it's got to be something good.
Because P. Nelson is the #1 contender to the US Title, NOT the World Title.
Which is why Nelson and Grim will square off for the US Title prior to the Grand Battle match.

However, Grim isn't the only champion who will be in action. You see M Dogg, I can't let you just sit backstage and watch who you will face. After all, you are the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion!!

So at Battle of the Barons, you will be facing some old accomplices of yours......it will be M Dogg vs. E-Crazy and Still Dre in a handicap match!! Oh and Sikotic, if you do decide to interfere, you will forfeit your position in the Grand Battle match!

That is all gentlemen, have a good day!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #908 on: January 19, 2008, 03:26:22 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

TNA will be represented by the following stars at Battle of the Barons:
"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels
Robert Roode
Judas Mesias
"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe
Kaz
and finally, Booker T

Not to be outdone by TNA, WWE stars from the different brands are also confirmed for the Grand Battle!

From Raw:
"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
"The King of Kings" HHH
Mr. Kennedy
JBL
and Chris "Y2J" Jericho

From Smackdown:
"The Phenom" The Undertaker
"The Animal" Batista"
MVP
"The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry
and "The Big Red Machine" Kane

From ECW:
Shelton Benjamin
and Big Daddy V

Speaking of ECW, the following ECW legends are also confirmed:
Rob Van Dam (RVD)
Abdullah the Butcher
and Mikey Whipwreck

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #909 on: January 22, 2008, 04:54:41 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

The final spots for guest superstars in the Great Battle (40-man Battle Royal) have been confirmed.

The Ultimate Warrior has been confirmed as a participant. After an 8-year hiatus from the ring, he will make his one-night only return at Battle of the Barons!

Three time Royal Rumble winner and a participant of last year's Great Battle match Stone Cold Steve Austin will also be participating this year.

And the final guest superstar will be another participant from last year's match, Mick Foley.
Last year, we saw Foley appear as Mankind. Which "Face of Foley" will appear at this year's match?

Find out at Battle of the Barons, this Sunday at 8PM ET!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #910 on: January 24, 2008, 09:08:04 PM »
WWE Royal Rumble Card (written in order of importance)

Match 1: Royal Rumble Match
**Predict 3 superstars for the Rumble Match.
If your first choice wins, you get 5 points; if your second choice wins, you get 3 points; and third choice gets 2 points.

Match 2: WWE Title Match
Orton (c) vs. J. Hardy

Match 3: World Title Match
Edge (c) vs. Rey

Match 4: Career Threatening Match
MVP vs. Ric Flair

Match 5: JBL vs. Y2J

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WCCWF Battle of the Barons Card

Match 1: US Title Match
Grim (c) vs. P. Nelson

Match 2: Handicap Match
M Dogg vs. E-Crazy and Still Dre

Match 3: Great Battle Match
Everbody except M Dogg is in the match.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prediction due date is Sunday January 27th, 2008 at 7PM ET (4PM PT).
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday evening.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 09:30:33 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #911 on: January 25, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »
Grim's Predictions:

Royal Rumble Match =
Pick 1: Batista
Pick 2: HHH
Pick 3: Undertaker

Orton vs. J. Hardy = Orton wins; pin
Edge vs. Mysterio = Edge wins; pin
MVP vs. Ric Flair = Flair wins; DQ
JBL vs. Y2J = JBL wins; pin

--------------------------------------------------

Lucifer's Predictions:

Royal Rumble Match =
Pick 1: HHH
Pick 2: Batista
Pick 3: HBK

Orton vs. J. Hardy = Orton wins; pin
Edge vs. Mysterio = Edge wins; pin
MVP vs. Ric Flair = Flair wins; DQ
JBL vs. Y2J = Y2J wins; DQ

--------------------------------------------------

Predictions submitted by: Grim, Lucifer, HD, E-Crazy, King Sikotic
Waiting on: P. Nelson, M Dogg, Still Dre, Dollar Bill
Due Date: Sunday January 27th, 2008 at 7PM ET (4PM PT)
Reminder being sent Friday night and Saturday evening
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 01:57:41 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #912 on: January 29, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »
CRAP!!!! I wasnt there for the weekend, I was at a chalet!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #913 on: January 29, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »
CRAP!!!! I wasnt there for the weekend, I was at a chalet!

lol dont worry, it was my fault as well
I posted the card later than I wanted to because i thot theyd have an ECW Title re-match

i think results wouldnt have changed much tho unless people predicted Cena to win

results will be up tonight, working on the Rumble match lol

EDIT: need some more time, it'll be up either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:55:38 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #914 on: January 30, 2008, 06:25:33 PM »
WWE Royal Rumble Results

Royal Rumble Match = Cena wins
Orton vs. Hardy = Orton wins; pin
Edge vs. Rey = Edge wins; pin
MVP vs. Flair = Flair wins; submission
Y2J vs. JBL = JBL wins; DQ

---------------------------------------

WCCWF Battle of the Barons Results

**Fireworks go off in the building while the crowd is energized and on their feet for WCCWF’s second annual Battle of the Barons event. Joey Styles and Tazz greet the viewing audience to the show. They then run down the card while the theme song, Stand Up For Rock 'N' Roll by Airbourne, plays in the building. JS and Tazz also mention guest stars in The Great Battle Match, and inform the viewers that a new participant enters every 75 seconds. The camera view goes back to the ring as the first match is going to begin.*

Match 1: US Title Match
Grim vs. P. Nelson

*P. Nelson’s theme plays in the building and the crowd cheers for him. Nelson makes his way out as the crowd continues to cheer him; he slaps high-fives with some of the fans in the front row as he makes his way down to the ring. Nelson enters the ring, climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arms as the crowd continues to support him. Nelson then awaits the arrival of the US Champion. The lights go out in the arena and Grim’s music plays. The US Champion makes his way out with his scythe as the crowd boos him in favour of P. Nelson. Grim makes his way down to the ring and enters. He puts his scythe in the corner and then sets off a huge pyro in usual fashion. Grim takes off the US Title and hands it to the ref, who gives it to the time keeper. The bell rings and the US Title match is underway…*

Grim’s Predictions:
Royal Rumble Match = 0 points
**Pick 1: Batista
**Pick 2: HHH
**Pick 3: Undertaker
Orton vs. J. Hardy = Orton wins; pin = 2 points
Edge vs. Mysterio = Edge wins; pin = 2 points
MVP vs. Flair = Flair wins; DQ = 1 point
JBL vs. Y2J = JBL wins; pin = 1 point
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions (none submitted; default system using Lucifer’s predictions):
**Pick 1: HHH
**Pick 2: Batista
**Pick 3: HBK
JBL vs. Y2J = Y2J wins; DQ = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS ÷ 2 = 2.5 POINTS

Finish of the match:
In a back and forth match, we see Grim in control. Grim has Nelson in the corner and chokes away with his foot. Grim then whips Nelson across to the other turnbuckle; Grim tries to hit a running boot to the face, but Nelson moves out of the way and Grim’s right leg is caught over the top rope! Nelson follows his counter up with a spinning heel kick to send Grim over the top and onto the outside. Nelson tries a cross-body over the ropes, but Grim catches him and drives him back first into the ring post. Grim then rolls Nelson back into the ring and enters the ring as well. Grim then sets Nelson up for the Chokeslam; Nelson gets up and Grim nails the Chokeslam. Grim then covers Nelson and gets the 3-count to pick up the win and retain the US Title.

Winner of the Match and STILL US CHAMPION = GRIM

After the match:
The ref rolls Nelson out of the ring and helps him to the back. Grim’s music plays in the ring as the crowd boos him. Grim holds the US Title and sets off another pyro before grabbing his scythe and making his way to the back.

---------------------------------------

Match 2: Handicap Match
M Dogg vs. Still Dre & E-Crazy

*Still Dre’s theme plays in the building as him and E-Crazy make their way out to a chorus of boos from the fans. The DipCC duo make their way to the ring and enter as JS and Tazz briefly summarize the feud between M Dogg and DipCC as well as mentioning that Still Dre was last year’s Great Battle winner. M Dogg’s music plays next and the WCCWF World Champion is given a positive reaction from the crowd. The champion comes to the ring while staring down DipCC. He enters the ring, takes the belt off and raises it with one arm as the crowd continues cheering for him. M Dogg hands the belt to the ref, who gives it to the time keeper. The bell rings to begin the match…*

M Dogg’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3 POINTS

Still Dre’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
STILL DRE’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3 POINTS

E-Crazy’s Predictions:
**Pick 1: Umaga
**Pick 2: Batista
**Pick 3: HHH
Edge vs. Mysterio = Mysterio wins; pin = 0 points
JBL vs. Y2J = JBL wins; DQ = 2 points
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS

DIPCC’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Finish of the match:
In a match where DipCC has had most of the control in, we see Still Dre holding M Dogg in a side headlock. The crowd is cheering for M Dogg to try and give him some momentum. M Dogg is able to gather up some strength and pushes SD into E-Crazy, who is in his corner. The referee signals that as a legal tag, but E-Crazy gets knocked off the apron! M Dogg then kicks SD in the gut and nails a face-buster. M Dogg then grabs SD and sends him into the opposite corner’s steel post. M Dogg looks to nail the Running Powerslam as he waits for SD to turn around. However, E-Crazy has entered the ring and he drills an enzuigiri to knock M Dogg down and kill whatever momentum he had. E-Crazy climbs the top turnbuckle then and nails a Moonsault. E-Crazy covers M Dogg and gets the 3-count to win the match for DipCC.

Winners of the Match = DIPCC

After the match:
The ref rolls M Dogg to the outside and assists him to the back. DipCC celebrate as the crowd boos them. They also leave and start going to the back. However, we see Armando Estrada at the entrance way.