Author Topic: YOU CATS NEED TO STOP HATING  (Read 699 times)

herpes

Re: YOU CATS NEED TO STOP HATING
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 06:41:27 PM »
I know you hate 50 so much but i got a question, what is so different from 50 cent - in da club and say sugar hill gang - rappers delight. both straight up party songs.  But to you 50 makes fake hip hop  ???

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 06:52:53 PM »
for real, thats what wrong with rap. cats spend too much time hating. why he blow why is his shit on the radio... so and so sold out... Instead of spending so much time hating on aother man's hustle why not spend more time talkin about the shit you like and the cats that need exposure. Sometimes king tom feels that you cats listen to a rapper you dont like just so you have a reason to hate

Nobody is hating on anybody's hustle.  People are hating on wack ass music disguised as hip hop.  If it bothers you, skip the thread :idea:
and who are you to judge whats hip hop and what isnt?? 

and who are you to judge our opinions?  it's a forum dude get use to it
How many L's i hand you this week??? come back to me in 6 months kid  :D

good come back, lame ass
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 06:53:29 PM »
for real, thats what wrong with rap. cats spend too much time hating. why he blow why is his shit on the radio... so and so sold out... Instead of spending so much time hating on aother man's hustle why not spend more time talkin about the shit you like and the cats that need exposure. Sometimes king tom feels that you cats listen to a rapper you dont like just so you have a reason to hate

Nobody is hating on anybody's hustle.  People are hating on wack ass music disguised as hip hop.  If it bothers you, skip the thread :idea:

I gave you a prop for the sig 8)

haha thanks that's a +1 for you also
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 07:02:59 PM »
how isnt hiphop tho, albeit it may not be good hip hop but it is hip hop. who are you to say what isnt hip hop

Who are you to say it may not be good hip hop?  

Bad example money, see you can say something is bad music thats your opinion. See your trying to say something isnt a genre or type of music when it is. You lost deal with it, your hater.... *walks outta thread listening to playa hater by big*

First, you don't impress anybody by repeatedly telling someone they lost in these threads.  The fact that you think you have to try to point it out makes you look like a little kid.  So do you classify any music in which someone raps as hip hop?  When I refer to hip hop, it's not a broad, all-encompassing term.  Yes you could say that the new Mobb Deep album is hip hop, but I'd argue that this isn't hip hop because of the goal of the music.  The goal of this album isn't artistic expression, its exploitation and nothing more than a hustle to get some $$$.  Artistic expression is the capstone and direction of true hip hop.  This album WON'T exemplify that.  

I know you hate 50 so much but i got a question, what is so different from 50 cent - in da club and say sugar hill gang - rappers delight. both straight up party songs. But to you 50 makes fake hip hop ???

For me to be a 50 hater, don't you think I wouldn't have purchased any of his music, or downloaded to peep what it sounds like?  I own GRODT, Power of a Dollar, and I'll bump the fuck out of Outta Control. Fact of the matter is that 50 used to be able to come off dope, but now he's nothing but corny and a gimmick.  So next time instead of sounding like an idiot calling everyone a hater maybe you should establish that they've never bumped the person's music.  A hater is someone who is ignorant, and has no basis for their opinions.  My opinions are based on my experience with the music.  

herpes

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 07:08:44 PM »

How many L's i hand you this week??? come back to me in 6 months kid  :D

good come back, lame ass

its alright dog, i forgive you, buts thats cuz of shorty in your sig +1 prop

herpes

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 07:12:23 PM »
how isnt hiphop tho, albeit it may not be good hip hop but it is hip hop. who are you to say what isnt hip hop

Bad example money, see you can say something is bad music thats your opinion. See your trying to say something isnt a genre or type of music when it is. You lost deal with it, your hater.... *walks outta thread listening to playa hater by big*

First, you don't impress anybody by repeatedly telling someone they lost in these threads.  The fact that you think you have to try to point it out makes you look like a little kid.  So do you classify any music in which someone raps as hip hop?  When I refer to hip hop, it's not a broad, all-encompassing term.  Yes you could say that the new Mobb Deep album is hip hop, but I'd argue that this isn't hip hop because of the goal of the music.  The goal of this album isn't artistic expression, its exploitation and nothing more than a hustle to get some $$$.  Artistic expression is the capstone and direction of true hip hop.  This album WON'T exemplify that.  

Hip Hop from day one has been about making money, as much as you want to believe its about artistic integrity and and giving the streets a voice, its just as much about making money. deal with it

I know you hate 50 so much but i got a question, what is so different from 50 cent - in da club and say sugar hill gang - rappers delight. both straight up party songs. But to you 50 makes fake hip hop ???

For me to be a 50 hater, don't you think I wouldn't have purchased any of his music, or downloaded to peep what it sounds like?  I own GRODT, Power of a Dollar, and I'll bump the fuck out of Outta Control. Fact of the matter is that 50 used to be able to come off dope, but now he's nothing but corny and a gimmick.  So next time instead of sounding like an idiot calling everyone a hater maybe you should establish that they've never bumped the person's music.  A hater is someone who is ignorant, and has no basis for their opinions.  My opinions are based on my experience with the music.  

thats your excuse, your like a racist and there comeback is always, well i have black friends.  Big deal.  Im not goin front im a snoop hater but i own a few of his albums.  So what you own GRODT, your still a hater. deal with it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2006, 07:21:58 PM »

First, you don't impress anybody by repeatedly telling someone they lost in these threads.  The fact that you think you have to try to point it out makes you look like a little kid.  So do you classify any music in which someone raps as hip hop?  When I refer to hip hop, it's not a broad, all-encompassing term.  Yes you could say that the new Mobb Deep album is hip hop, but I'd argue that this isn't hip hop because of the goal of the music.  The goal of this album isn't artistic expression, its exploitation and nothing more than a hustle to get some $$$.  Artistic expression is the capstone and direction of true hip hop.  This album WON'T exemplify that. 

Hip Hop from day one has been about making money, as much as you want to believe its about artistic integrity and and giving the streets a voice, its just as much about making money. deal with it

For me to be a 50 hater, don't you think I wouldn't have purchased any of his music, or downloaded to peep what it sounds like?  I own GRODT, Power of a Dollar, and I'll bump the fuck out of Outta Control. Fact of the matter is that 50 used to be able to come off dope, but now he's nothing but corny and a gimmick.  So next time instead of sounding like an idiot calling everyone a hater maybe you should establish that they've never bumped the person's music.  A hater is someone who is ignorant, and has no basis for their opinions.  My opinions are based on my experience with the music. 

thats your excuse, your like a racist and there comeback is always, well i have black friends. Big deal. Im not goin front im a snoop hater but i own a few of his albums. So what you own GRODT, your still a hater. deal with it.

So now I'm racist because I don't like 50 cent......LMFAO!  If I hate 50, why have I supported his work, especially financially?  You have no arguement here.  Just walk away.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 07:23:54 PM »

thats your excuse, your like a racist and there comeback is always, well i have black friends.  Big deal.  Im not goin front im a snoop hater but i own a few of his albums.  So what you own GRODT, your still a hater. deal with it.

LMAO Your an idiot. You start a thread telling peoplle to stop hating yet admit to being a Snoop hater.

Do you have any idea what a hypocrite is?

herpes

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 05:04:55 AM »

First, you don't impress anybody by repeatedly telling someone they lost in these threads.  The fact that you think you have to try to point it out makes you look like a little kid.  So do you classify any music in which someone raps as hip hop?  When I refer to hip hop, it's not a broad, all-encompassing term.  Yes you could say that the new Mobb Deep album is hip hop, but I'd argue that this isn't hip hop because of the goal of the music.  The goal of this album isn't artistic expression, its exploitation and nothing more than a hustle to get some $$$.  Artistic expression is the capstone and direction of true hip hop.  This album WON'T exemplify that. 

For me to be a 50 hater, don't you think I wouldn't have purchased any of his music, or downloaded to peep what it sounds like?  I own GRODT, Power of a Dollar, and I'll bump the fuck out of Outta Control. Fact of the matter is that 50 used to be able to come off dope, but now he's nothing but corny and a gimmick.  So next time instead of sounding like an idiot calling everyone a hater maybe you should establish that they've never bumped the person's music.  A hater is someone who is ignorant, and has no basis for their opinions.  My opinions are based on my experience with the music. 

thats your excuse, your like a racist and there comeback is always, well i have black friends. Big deal. Im not goin front im a snoop hater but i own a few of his albums. So what you own GRODT, your still a hater. deal with it.

So now I'm racist because I don't like 50 cent......LMFAO!  If I hate 50, why have I supported his work, especially financially?  You have no arguement here.  Just walk away.
I never said you were racist, I compared to you that person that uses the excuse... well i got a black friend.  Its the same with you, i dont hate 50 i got GRODT... your hater too bad.

herpes

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 05:07:29 AM »

LMAO Your an idiot. You start a thread telling peoplle to stop hating yet admit to being a Snoop hater.

Do you have any idea what a hypocrite is?

Bomb First, why are you on toms dick now.  See the difference is, i dont like snoop but i rarely mention his name anymore.  See these cats here mentions 50's name as much if not more then there favorite emcee.  Thats the difference

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2006, 10:35:56 AM »
Yeah, the hating in hip hop is ridiculous.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2006, 01:32:32 PM »
Yeah, the hating in hip hop is ridiculous.
REPECT THIS MANS GANGSTA.... tom may be dim witted, a hypocrit, a asshole.. but when sikotic says there is 2 much hating, you know tom is right.