Author Topic: Going to see B.B. King!  (Read 66 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Going to see B.B. King!
« on: April 14, 2006, 12:40:46 PM »
Taking a trip down to Florida to visit my Aunt and she scored tickets. The motherfucker is 80 and still touring.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Going to see B.B. King!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 12:42:33 PM »
Last I seen of B.B King is in the Burger King Commericals....Hope it's a good show for ya anyways

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 12:51:36 PM »
Siiick man... 80? And he's still one of the greats, hope you have a good time

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 02:09:52 PM »
Siiick man... 80? And he's still one of the greats, hope you have a good time

I know, 80 is an age that I hope I live to, let alone can still be in a prime like he is.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 10:27:53 AM »
I no a few ppl who just bin 2 c him over here in the UK! They sed it was a dope concert! It woz his last tour overseas as well!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?