Author Topic: Easter?  (Read 4576 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Easter?
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2006, 10:06:05 PM »
happy easter

Easter is a hoax.

The holidays in America are promoted by big business advertisers, and they are a successful marketing tool. 

infnite.. this post proves once and for all what a CUNT you are.. and a stupid one at that.

even IF america's capitalism has distorted it.. easter was being celebrated in europe before america was even discovered.  nearly all america's culture is 'borrowed'.

what you posted is LIES. its easy to find references to easter going back to 1000 years before america was discovered.

nice
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2006, 10:14:34 PM »
what the fuck is he talking about  ??? The word easter is in the bible, i dont know in english but i read the bible and the word Pāques is in it. And The eggs and the chocolate are just to celebrate, i know muslims like to celebrate with ak-47 bullets in the sky and shit, but christians enjoy relaxing not going to work and eat chocolate

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2006, 10:16:15 PM »
i think it's important to respect traditions, wheter it's religious or not, it shows were we come from and if we forget traditions we mostly forget who we are

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2006, 10:20:10 PM »

That's because not everyone here is Christain, therfore not everyone takes it seriously. Since American has this thing called freedom of religon, Easter can't be designated as a  religious holiday.

If Americans are having so much fun with all your fake holidays then why are ya'll on so many anti-depression drugs?

Americans act like your supposed to live in a constant state of euphoria.  There's always a new movie, a new album, another holiday, another weekend, another reason to party, so on and so forth.   

It's like Imam Jamil Al Amin says on drug use:

"This society arouses within you desires and passions that make you seek to escape reality by being high.  Everything is geared toward keeping you in a state of euphoria.  One holiday follows the next: Christmas to New Years, to Easter, to Mothers Day, to Fathers Day, to the NBA playoffs, to the Superbowl, to the Championship fights, to Olympics.  Everything keeps you high.  Everything is geared towards keeping you away from encountering reality, everything is geared to keep you from remembering God.  The problem is not so much crack and cocaine, but that we live in a system that can infect, that develops within you an appetite to divorce yourself from reality.  Therefore when intoxicants are introduced to you as a physical experience, you have already been conditioned spiritually and mentally.  A condition has been created where you begin to oppress yourself in a state that is unnatural."

your familiy must be ashamed of you, you're totaly brainwashed and you are trying to fool us all. Life is short, that's why we enjoy it. You should go live in a cave or deep in the woods

coola

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2006, 10:22:53 PM »
Basically, what I'm seeing in this thread is that people don't really care if the holiday is fake because they say "it's all about fun, family, and having a good time!"

Well, that sounds nice, but if Americans are so much about family and having a good time, then why are they among the world leaders in suicide rates, anti-depression drug use, and broken, dysfunctional families?

...the reason why is America is the best at selling you a fantasy.  Everybody thinks they are going to grow up and be rich and famous and fall in love and have all the women and go on a great adventure; basically they think life is like the movies because most Americans spend their lives watching Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks movies.  Many people chase after that fantasy and when they don't find anything on the other end they become frustrated.

yeah, and when they dont get what they want, they turn to islam and start talking crazy shit.

coola

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2006, 10:26:13 PM »

That's because not everyone here is Christain, therfore not everyone takes it seriously. Since American has this thing called freedom of religon, Easter can't be designated as a  religious holiday.

If Americans are having so much fun with all your fake holidays then why are ya'll on so many anti-depression drugs?

Americans act like your supposed to live in a constant state of euphoria.  There's always a new movie, a new album, another holiday, another weekend, another reason to party, so on and so forth.   

It's like Imam Jamil Al Amin says on drug use:

"This society arouses within you desires and passions that make you seek to escape reality by being high.  Everything is geared toward keeping you in a state of euphoria.  One holiday follows the next: Christmas to New Years, to Easter, to Mothers Day, to Fathers Day, to the NBA playoffs, to the Superbowl, to the Championship fights, to Olympics.  Everything keeps you high.  Everything is geared towards keeping you away from encountering reality, everything is geared to keep you from remembering God.  The problem is not so much crack and cocaine, but that we live in a system that can infect, that develops within you an appetite to divorce yourself from reality.  Therefore when intoxicants are introduced to you as a physical experience, you have already been conditioned spiritually and mentally.  A condition has been created where you begin to oppress yourself in a state that is unnatural."

man, you understand nothing about society.

so you want us all to just sit in prayer ? do nothing but pray our whole life ?

to survive you need a goal, something to look forward to, something to strive for. otherwise what is the point in living ? why would God put us here, if he just wanted us to worship him 24/7 ?

dexter

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2006, 07:35:08 AM »
Wow
 :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2006, 12:22:27 PM »

Why do you speak in second person plural? You seem to forget that you are American too, therfore you will suffer the same problems as me or any other American. How does that feel? But wait since you're Muslim you are not like the rest of Americans. Your religous discrimination sickens me like only a white man's discrimination can.

Islam is not a religion in the Western sense of the word; Islam is a way of life.  Christians go to church on Sunday, and then on Monday they go back to work as Americans.  However, a Muslim is a Muslim 24-7.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2006, 12:30:34 PM »

to survive you need a goal, something to look forward to, something to strive for. otherwise what is the point in living ? why would God put us here, if he just wanted us to worship him 24/7 ?

No, Islam is not that kind of religion.  You don't have to be in off in a cave making prayer and meditation, it is a practical religion; and it doesn't prevent you from seeking economic prosperity or enjoying yourself pleasureable activities; although Allah has mentioned certain acts which are forbidden in our religion.  Like alcohol for example.... But I guess from your perspective not being able to drink alcohol would ruin almost all the holidays...

Christmas-  drinking holiday
St. Patricks Day- drinking holiday
Halloween-  drinking holiday
4th of July- drinking holiday

etc.

J Bananas

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2006, 12:30:53 PM »
^^^
if i pay for your surgery and skin dying, would you become black?

J Bananas

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2006, 12:33:44 PM »
or how bout this. maybe if you had spent more time as a teen finding out about your own people and not "muslim" blackness, you wouldnt be such a disturbed kook. youre white, embrace it

coola

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2006, 12:34:07 PM »

No, Islam is not that kind of religion.  You don't have to be in off in a cave making prayer and meditation, it is a practical religion; and it doesn't prevent you from seeking economic prosperity or enjoying yourself pleasureable activities; although Allah has mentioned certain acts which are forbidden in our religion.  Like alcohol for example.... But I guess from your perspective not being able to drink alcohol would ruin almost all the holidays...

Christmas-  drinking holiday
St. Patricks Day- drinking holiday
Halloween-  drinking holiday
4th of July- drinking holiday

etc.

yeah man, i like to drink.. and what ?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2006, 12:35:49 PM »

Why do you speak in second person plural? You seem to forget that you are American too, therfore you will suffer the same problems as me or any other American. How does that feel? But wait since you're Muslim you are not like the rest of Americans. Your religous discrimination sickens me like only a white man's discrimination can.

Islam is not a religion in the Western sense of the word; Islam is a way of life.  Christians go to church on Sunday, and then on Monday they go back to work as Americans.  However, a Muslim is a Muslim 24-7.
Oh, I get it. So Muslims spend 24-7 in there churches praying. They don't eat sleep or procreate because they're Muslims 24-7. Christains on the other hand are only Christains on Sunday according to you.
So if a Christain is only a Christain when he's at church/praying, and Muslims are Muslims 24-7 then that means they spend 24-7 praying/worshiping. They don't eat, sleep, procreate, or do anything like that because a Muslim is a Muslim 24-7. :P

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2006, 12:37:59 PM »
or how bout this. maybe if you had spent more time as a teen finding out about your own people and not "muslim" blackness, you wouldnt be such a disturbed kook. youre white, embrace it
You think he gave a rat's ass about Black people or Islam when he was a teen? He converted to Islam like 4 years ago and now he thinks he is the ultimate teacher, and we are all miserable Americans (except him and every other Muslim in America of course).

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2006, 12:51:47 PM »

Oh, I get it. So Muslims spend 24-7 in there churches praying. They don't eat sleep or procreate because they're Muslims 24-7. Christains on the other hand are only Christains on Sunday according to you.
So if a Christain is only a Christain when he's at church/praying, and Muslims are Muslims 24-7 then that means they spend 24-7 praying/worshiping. They don't eat, sleep, procreate, or do anything like that because a Muslim is a Muslim 24-7. :P

No, not exactly.

You see, Islam means "submission to the Creator".  So it's a state of mind and a state of being.  Even going to work becomes an act of worship, because we go to work for the sake of Allah; and we don't forget to remember him even when at work.  There is giudance in the Qu'ran for how a Muslim should conduct his business.  It's like that in all things; it's spending your whole life in submission to Allah.  Even sex is an act of worship.  The Prophet Muhammad (saws) was asked by his companions "How is it, that Allah rewards us for having sexual relations with our wife?"  The Prophet Muhammad replied, "If you were out in the world engaging in unlawful activities Allah would punish you correct?  Well, likewise; Allah rewards when you engage in what is permissable".