Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 272047 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1245 on: September 18, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »
I also thought Bret was willing to come on Raw the next day and lose to HBK their cleanly and then leave
True, he was willing to drop the title on TV the next day, but he wanted the exact same ending at Survivor Series that Trish got on Unforgiven: making his opponent tap out to the Sharpshooter.

This was obviously a little poke at the Montreal Screwjob because why would Trish choose to win with the Sharpshooter and not one of her own finishers?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1246 on: September 18, 2006, 09:43:06 PM »
I just came back from the supershow...off the hook i dont know how it came off on the tv but man Montreal has the best crowds , so many insane chants broke out.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1247 on: September 18, 2006, 10:32:39 PM »
The Cryme Tyme promo was fuckin hilarious, good raw so far.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1248 on: September 18, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »
I just came back from the supershow...off the hook i dont know how it came off on the tv but man Montreal has the best crowds , so many insane chants broke out.

Yeah Lita really gets it hard when she comes here lol... the "Tu pue d'la plotte" (your pussy smells) to Lita is always priceless ,I was hearing it on TV. DX and Carlito really had a great reaction, it looks like the ambiance was great! Cena and Dx celebrating...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1249 on: September 18, 2006, 11:36:07 PM »
Yeah we had that one tu pus dla plotte lol i coulnt belive it thenw e had you suck dick and charrue to lita
While cena was talking they gave him a " on sent collise" wich means we dont give a fuck lol

but during the celebration at the end i noticed tension between Cena and hhh. HHH was hogging the spotlight and if you see at the end they shout something at each other and cena looks pissed. He wetn str8 to the back while Dx stayed in and you can see that video on wwe.com

Yo bz did you go finally?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1250 on: September 18, 2006, 11:58:19 PM »

but during the celebration at the end i noticed tension between Cena and hhh. HHH was hogging the spotlight and if you see at the end they shout something at each other and cena looks pissed. He wetn str8 to the back while Dx stayed in and you can see that video on wwe.com

Yo bz did you go finally?

I didnt go finally, I don't think there is tension between Cena and Triple H, they celebrated together, doing the DX signs in the ring, in the video we don't see any tension... maybe I missed something

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1251 on: September 19, 2006, 12:32:07 AM »
go back and check it out if you can ena looks at him funny then they both shout something at each other...maybe its juts me who knows...... TU pus dla plotte

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Paul

« Reply #1253 on: September 19, 2006, 08:09:38 AM »
i enjoyed the 6 way match for the intercontinental title, lots of crackin moves and a good finish

any1 know what happened on smackdown?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1254 on: September 19, 2006, 08:17:16 AM »
i enjoyed the 6 way match for the intercontinental title, lots of crackin moves and a good finish

any1 know what happened on smackdown?

im awaiting the spoilers, nothing yet on them though lol

EDIT: nvm, they are up now; gonna read them and i guess post the link or results in very small writing

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #1255 on: September 19, 2006, 09:08:51 AM »
go back and check it out if you can ena looks at him funny then they both shout something at each other...maybe its juts me who knows...... TU pus dla plotte

I think HHH was just shouting to Cena that it was time for the crotch chop/fireworks routine.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1256 on: September 19, 2006, 09:56:35 AM »

I think HHH was just shouting to Cena that it was time for the crotch chop/fireworks routine.

yeah cuz they did em right aftre but still i dont know Cena looked pissed maybe they wee playing off the old heat they had. I thought cena looked kinda loss there with hhh going on the turnbucles the cameras paning on him i just thought HHH was stealing the spotlight.

If Austin was teaming up with anyone or the rock back the day when they were champs you can bet the cam was on them not the tag team they teamed up with ya know.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1257 on: September 19, 2006, 10:56:01 AM »
i was hoping that shawn michaels would super kick cena just for the hell of it...but i was disappointed....

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1258 on: September 19, 2006, 01:26:39 PM »
here the smackdown spoilers; it's a little bit wierd to explain what happened (plus im a little lazy :P) so here is the link:
http://nodq.com/wwe/160682743.shtml
it doesn't look too appealing though, maybe just a couple of matches but that's about all.

watching Raw right now, the main event seems kinda dull. Cade and Murdoch should be involved in the tag division, not the main event; at least in my opinion.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1259 on: September 19, 2006, 01:41:47 PM »
props for the PPV Dizzle.