Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 271906 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1260 on: September 19, 2006, 02:48:29 PM »
i was hoping that shawn michaels would super kick cena just for the hell of it...but i was disappointed....
Yea, it looked like that was gonna happen but nope.

Paul

« Reply #1261 on: September 19, 2006, 04:15:49 PM »
thanks for the smackdown spoilers

it actually looked pretty good on paper and no mercy taking a nice look to it also, another match will be matt hardy v helms for the cruiserweight
funkyfreshintheflesh

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1262 on: September 19, 2006, 05:02:43 PM »
I came in late for smackdown the tag match was just finishing and i got to see sylvan vs tatanka and booker t vs Ut wich was good.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1263 on: September 19, 2006, 06:34:38 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1264 on: September 19, 2006, 06:35:30 PM »
thanks for the smackdown spoilers

it actually looked pretty good on paper and no mercy taking a nice look to it also, another match will be matt hardy v helms for the cruiserweight

i dunno about that...because i think Matt Hardy is not considered a cruiserweight since he is over the weight limit by a bit.

btw, the Women's title is now considered vacant. So im going to guess that it'll be Mickie vs. Lita or some sort of mini Women's tournament for the title.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Paul

« Reply #1265 on: September 20, 2006, 05:37:45 AM »
^^^^ i would think so
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1266 on: September 20, 2006, 02:12:44 PM »
source: WWE.com

Boogeyman Released
Sept. 20, 2006

WWE has come to terms on the release of Boogeyman (Marty Wright) as of today 9/20/06. We wish Marty the best in all future endeavors.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1267 on: September 20, 2006, 02:18:35 PM »
source: WWE.com

Boogeyman Released
Sept. 20, 2006

WWE has come to terms on the release of Boogeyman (Marty Wright) as of today 9/20/06. We wish Marty the best in all future endeavors.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1268 on: September 20, 2006, 02:36:45 PM »
 :'(

Now I'll never get that Boogyman/Papa Shango match I wanted.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1269 on: September 20, 2006, 04:32:37 PM »
Edge was the shit at Unforgiven, he's an unbelievable talent, i hope people start recognizing it...Toronto sure did, how was his pop on Raw in Montreal?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1270 on: September 20, 2006, 04:37:30 PM »
Edge should get the title soon, and Cena should go back to Raw, and if the WWE was smart, I'd put Carlito and Randy there too. I would make Smackdown more urban again, like when Cena was champ and you had Eddie, and well, a lot more diversity on the show. I use to like Smackdown more than Raw from the Lesner years, to the Cena years. Now it all down hill, and they need some talent to bring it back up.

Edge should be the champ of the best brand right now, Raw. Edge is the man, and over the years, his proved it over and over again.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1271 on: September 20, 2006, 04:38:44 PM »
Edge was the shit at Unforgiven, he's an unbelievable talent, i hope people start recognizing it...Toronto sure did, how was his pop on Raw in Montreal?

chill

he actually got a HUGE pop in Montreal; but he had to play the heel role and he even got great heat when he insulted the fans.
Edge is kickass; I always wanted him to be champ since they had that first Taboo Tuesday.

kinda stopped liking him after the Lita/Hardy incident; but he's grown on me again.
I wouldn't mind seeing him as a face again either.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1272 on: September 20, 2006, 04:42:58 PM »
I think everyone agrees Edge is the bets ting they got going right now.
I do like Cena too tho i like the way he plays the good guy but gets booed. The guy has tremendous charisma. Ive said it before i say it again i dont like Orton or Carlito. They should def push Shelton Benjamin, imagine him against Edge down the line with Edge as a face and Benjamin as T.O type personna

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1273 on: September 20, 2006, 05:24:19 PM »
Edge is the best heel they have, period. No other heel could get Cena cheered. Not Jericho, not Triple H, not Angle, though I've always argued Angle is a natural face.

Edge should not be fighting wrestlers right now like Orton or Carlito, I say let Edge get the title back ASAP, and have him beat Triple H, Shawn Michaels, maybe even the Undertaker, establish him even further as a champ, and then beat other young stars, maybe on his way to fighting Cena in a couple years. These two have great chemistry, and Cena finally found a heel he can dance with. I'd put this on ice, put Cena back to Smackdown, and let Edge and Cena dominate their brands, until they meet again.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1274 on: September 20, 2006, 06:21:15 PM »
my weekly present for you guys who missed RAW:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GLSIGZW3

enjoy