Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 272256 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1305 on: September 26, 2006, 02:59:19 PM »
Angle pulled a Christian lol. The old "Im taking time off" routine ;D

Christian's situation was different I think; he chose not to re-sign with WWE because his character was stuck in the same spot.
He also doesn't have issues like Angle. Plus i think he also wasn't allowed to compete for 90 days.
Oh my bad I didn't know it was Dizzle correct NiCc day :'(

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1306 on: September 26, 2006, 03:17:00 PM »
Angle pulled a Christian lol. The old "Im taking time off" routine ;D

Christian's situation was different I think; he chose not to re-sign with WWE because his character was stuck in the same spot.
He also doesn't have issues like Angle. Plus i think he also wasn't allowed to compete for 90 days.
Oh my bad I didn't know it was Dizzle correct NiCc day :'(

it's always Dizzle correct NiCc dat  :firedevil:
lolll, just playin; I'm very wrestling-obsessesed
i still got luv for u man (no homo x infiniti +1)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1307 on: September 26, 2006, 03:25:36 PM »
I can tell you're really into it, contemplating doing the strutt and elbow dropping the floor at your sisters wedding :D Props right back doggie

Paul

« Reply #1308 on: September 26, 2006, 03:40:05 PM »
thats a fuckin joke bout angle. thts really pissed me off.

oh yeah agreed
Bring back Eric Bischoff.

hell fuckin yeah
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1309 on: September 26, 2006, 03:48:55 PM »
I can tell you're really into it, contemplating doing the strutt and elbow dropping the floor at your sisters wedding :D Props right back doggie

haha; me and my nephew were wrestling; he's pretty strong for someone who isn't even two yet; and he's a high-flyer LOL.
he luvs jumping off stools and everything; i can imagine him jumping off a ladder when he's a little bit older than i am rite now loll.

btw, I don't know why they didn't name a new head of Raw; they announced on AM Raw they would; I guess Coachman will be in charge, or they might use Bischoff even more.
Also found it kind of stupid, the gauntlet, where they made the Highlanders lose in under 10 seconds; so much for being the #1 contenders for the tag titles.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1310 on: September 26, 2006, 03:56:37 PM »
I can't stand The Coach, make him disapear

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1311 on: September 26, 2006, 03:59:03 PM »
I think it's wrong how Mcmahon is discriminating against Shelton Benjamin :P Cryme Tyme promo was tight, "If white boy thinks he's leaving with all that cash he's got another thing comin" ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1312 on: September 26, 2006, 04:15:11 PM »

haha; me and my nephew were wrestling; he's pretty strong for someone who isn't even two yet; and he's a high-flyer LOL.
he luvs jumping off stools and everything; i can imagine him jumping off a ladder when he's a little bit older than i am rite now loll.

btw, I don't know why they didn't name a new head of Raw; they announced on AM Raw they would; I guess Coachman will be in charge, or they might use Bischoff even more.
Also found it kind of stupid, the gauntlet, where they made the Highlanders lose in under 10 seconds; so much for being the #1 contenders for the tag titles.

Yeah they just lost all credibilty in my eyes.

quote author=NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO link=topic=107719.msg1258405#msg1258405 date=1159311543]
I think it's wrong how Mcmahon is discriminating against Shelton Benjamin :P Cryme Tyme promo was tight, "If white boy thinks he's leaving with all that cash he's got another thing comin" ;D
[/quote]

Its criminal how they mis use Shelton.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1313 on: September 26, 2006, 05:05:15 PM »

Yeah they just lost all credibilty in my eyes.

author=NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO link=topic=107719.msg1258405#msg1258405 date=1159311543]

Its criminal how they mis use Shelton.
It really is, he should be in main events right now, hell maybe even go as far as champ or #1 contender.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1314 on: September 26, 2006, 05:19:51 PM »
the main reason they dont have him as a main eventer is because of his lack of mic skills.
anybody can tell he is pretty crappy on the mic, so if he can improve that, then he'l definitely get that push he deserves.
i liked his promo for the last 2 weeks though, not sure how others felt about it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1315 on: September 26, 2006, 05:41:06 PM »
I usualy very critic on mic skills i think Orton is terrible but seriously i dont care when it comes to Shelton he's too good in the ring so i over look it. Brock Lesnar wasent good, Batista isint exacly The rock or even Cena and im passing a lot of guys here.

Those are excuses they probably have somehting else against him or they just dont like his look. I predict Shelton gets released withina year with Charlie Hass and they end up in Tna lost in the shuffle with all the other no names.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1316 on: September 26, 2006, 05:43:14 PM »
I usualy very critic on mic skills i think Orton is terrible but seriously i dont care when it comes to Shelton he's too good in the ring so i over look it. Brock Lesnar wasent good, Batista isint exacly The rock or even Cena and im passing a lot of guys here.

Those are excuses they probably have somehting else against him or they just dont like his look. I predict Shelton gets released withina year with Charlie Hass and they end up in Tna lost in the shuffle with all the other no names.

there's some talk of putting haas and benji back together; i wouldn't that, it can help that tag division; but probably wouldn't advance either of their careers.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1317 on: September 26, 2006, 05:46:15 PM »
I read that too. I hope not
I seriously dont see anything in Charlie Haas.

Dude has zero charisma, no personality and just dosent have the look imo then again sometimes it has to do on how they develop the guys and how much effort they put into someoene. They are guys that have made themselves I.e Stone cold, HHH, The rock, Edge, Cena( to an extent)

And guy who have totly been creations

Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Umaga, Masters these guys i feel we are forced to like or dislike.

Bastista also is a guy whos kinda made himself

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1318 on: September 26, 2006, 06:54:51 PM »
I dont like Umaga, stupid gimmick. I agree they did try to force us to dislike Lesnar, Orton, Masters but different come out. Batista didn't make himself, Triple H made him :D He made Orton too.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1319 on: September 26, 2006, 07:11:28 PM »
yeah you can say that but i dont know theres something different about Batista, it fels less obvious then the others.