Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 272199 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1335 on: September 27, 2006, 05:25:25 PM »
Another reason to combine the brands lol. At lest combine the tag titles and put that division on Smackdown!. They could use an exclusive division. Smackdown! is so bad sometimes, it's like one of those shows that they would air at 2AM.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1336 on: September 27, 2006, 05:43:47 PM »
Another reason to combine the brands lol. At lest combine the tag titles and put that division on Smackdown!. They could use an exclusive division. Smackdown! is so bad sometimes, it's like one of those shows that they would air at 2AM.

it would be greatr to combine the brands for the 3 lower divisions.

all the women together = more competition

there are quite a lot of cruiserweights on Raw; for example, 3 guys in the SS can be potential cruiserweights; you get a much improved and more competitive division.

and both brands combined can have enough tag teams; hell, some guys can put together if they combine it (e.g. hardy boys) and help that division out.

and keep those 4 main titles i guess; or make one proper champion, the IC champ and a third championship (tv title sort of thing). this way you can spread those other guys out. like have batista, booker, edge, etc etc battle for the main title. have lashley, kane, kennedy, etc battle for the IC title. and guys like finlay, regal and other guys for that third championship.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1337 on: September 27, 2006, 05:55:46 PM »

it would be greatr to combine the brands for the 3 lower divisions.

all the women together = more competition

there are quite a lot of cruiserweights on Raw; for example, 3 guys in the SS can be potential cruiserweights; you get a much improved and more competitive division.

and both brands combined can have enough tag teams; hell, some guys can put together if they combine it (e.g. hardy boys) and help that division out.

and keep those 4 main titles i guess; or make one proper champion, the IC champ and a third championship (tv title sort of thing). this way you can spread those other guys out. like have batista, booker, edge, etc etc battle for the main title. have lashley, kane, kennedy, etc battle for the IC title. and guys like finlay, regal and other guys for that third championship.
Exactly. You can keep most of the single's titles. There were more single's titles anyways in the late 1990's (WWE championship, IC championship, European championship, Hardcore championship). The can either scrap the US title and come up with a new one or come up with something else. It probably wont happen though, sice WWE has almost double the pay-per-views which increase their revenue by a lot.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1338 on: September 27, 2006, 06:08:45 PM »
I always wanted a unified Woman's, Tag Team and Cruiserweight divisions. I also think they should have a Undisputed champion again, but keep the U.S. and I.C. title on seprate brands. I would have the US and IC titles be the main title of the brands, and then which ever PPV it is, have the other champions defend. Also, depending on the situation, I'd try to keep it so that in a Raw PPV month, the main champions stay on Raw, on a Smackdown month, let them go to Smackdown, and during a brands off month, everyone is chasing the IC/US title, and also trying to become the number one contender for the next PPV.

Of course that's what I always wanted. Now I would do it like this. Unify all brands, keep ECW seprate if you want. Have everyone wrestle on Raw, build up storylines. On Smackdown, have a huge main event, like a US/IC match, or even a World title match. The undercard though for Smackdown is younger wrestlers looking for exposer. Keep it with Raw many having the better under/mid card. So on Raw, you see the champions, you see the stories, and you see the better wrestler without titles, but on Smackdown you actually see the champions defend the titles, and younger stars trying to make a name, but it's all under WWE, not two seprate brands.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1339 on: September 29, 2006, 01:48:11 PM »
Benjamin needs a serious push, how was his match with hardy i was amped for it but didn't get to catch it,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #1340 on: September 29, 2006, 10:30:35 PM »
DX + Rey Mysterio = the pics below

D-Generation X-619  8)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1341 on: September 30, 2006, 12:07:16 AM »
Benjamin needs a serious push, how was his match with hardy i was amped for it but didn't get to catch it,

chill

he does but he just isn't natural on the mic. his promos suck, he needs to be seen more than he is heard.  when he was just doing tight shit in matches and not doing the cocky angle he was still something to be seen

Sikotic™

« Reply #1342 on: September 30, 2006, 01:29:34 AM »
Benjamin needs a manager....and not his mama.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1343 on: September 30, 2006, 08:36:54 AM »
They should have an "agent" pick up MVP and Shelton, and start some sort of spoiled athlete stable. MVP is a natural like TO getting himself over, but the agent with Shelton. You ever seen TO's agent claiming to save boys from drowning, and basically talking like a crocked agent, that would be golden. Shelton needs to come off the racist shit, and they need him with a guy so easy to hate that it rubs off on him. 20 years ago, Shelton would be part of the Heenan family.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1344 on: September 30, 2006, 11:52:31 AM »
They should have an "agent" pick up MVP and Shelton, and start some sort of spoiled athlete stable. MVP is a natural like TO getting himself over, but the agent with Shelton. You ever seen TO's agent claiming to save boys from drowning, and basically talking like a crocked agent, that would be golden. Shelton needs to come off the racist shit, and they need him with a guy so easy to hate that it rubs off on him. 20 years ago, Shelton would be part of the Heenan family.

pretty much...  He's no good on his own.  When he was with team angle he didn't have to talk as much and he just did it in the ring.  I think someone backstage doesn't like him because I'm sure there's someone smart enough in the the back that could come up with something at least halfway decent for him

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1345 on: September 30, 2006, 01:13:09 PM »
i have a feeling benjamin is gonna have a career like chris benoit.....by the way what happened to benoit?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1346 on: September 30, 2006, 01:17:42 PM »
i have a feeling benjamin is gonna have a career like chris benoit.....by the way what happened to benoit?

he should be coming soon; he needed time off for surgery and to heal other injuries.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1347 on: September 30, 2006, 09:32:41 PM »
yea, he'll become champion like once

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1348 on: October 01, 2006, 12:10:48 AM »

pretty much...  He's no good on his own.  When he was with team angle he didn't have to talk as much and he just did it in the ring.  I think someone backstage doesn't like him because I'm sure there's someone smart enough in the the back that could come up with something at least halfway decent for him

I realy like that idea props

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1349 on: October 01, 2006, 06:37:28 PM »
a couple of WWE news and notes:

Cryme Tyme will be faces when they make their debut.

Trish got married yesterday; here is a picture:

lucky bastards who got to marry her  :'(