Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 272451 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6630 on: July 03, 2011, 11:24:53 PM »
Anyone still watch wrestling?? I've been out of the loop for a while (except for reading some stuff on the net). It's gotten so stale but I'll try to catch up & get back in it. I remember Kurt saying everyone rather watch wrestling instead of MMA cause they wanna get out of reality for a while or something like that & I used to agree with him but now easily MMA>>>>>>>>wrestling. No fuckin contest.
I enjoy both. But lately I have been enjoying MMA more since there have been some pretty nice match ups this year in the UFC.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6631 on: July 05, 2011, 05:41:01 PM »
Anyone still watch wrestling?? I've been out of the loop for a while (except for reading some stuff on the net). It's gotten so stale but I'll try to catch up & get back in it. I remember Kurt saying everyone rather watch wrestling instead of MMA cause they wanna get out of reality for a while or something like that & I used to agree with him but now easily MMA>>>>>>>>wrestling. No fuckin contest.
I enjoy both. But lately I have been enjoying MMA more since there have been some pretty nice match ups this year in the UFC.
The pre/post-fight confrences & weigh-ins (no homo) from the UFC>>>>any segment Impact Wrestling or WWE can offer, well unless you got Flair on the mic.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6632 on: July 06, 2011, 08:29:31 PM »
^^ how that house show you went to btw?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6633 on: July 07, 2011, 06:33:15 AM »
Its in november but tickets went for sale in may lol they got the tickets going in a few months advance like it was Wrestlemania lmao & its in another city so thats a 5-6 hour drive - ONE WAY.. thats why I asked earlier how long are the house shows, it would be a total waste of time if it was only a hour long. Then again I think it's the first WWE event in Poland & going to one of these is a 1 in a lifetime thing for us since we don't really get any events in arenas/stadiums on a regular basis like you guys (except soccer/sometimes boxing or mma).

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6634 on: July 10, 2011, 11:24:19 AM »
Its in november but tickets went for sale in may lol they got the tickets going in a few months advance like it was Wrestlemania lmao & its in another city so thats a 5-6 hour drive - ONE WAY.. thats why I asked earlier how long are the house shows, it would be a total waste of time if it was only a hour long. Then again I think it's the first WWE event in Poland & going to one of these is a 1 in a lifetime thing for us since we don't really get any events in arenas/stadiums on a regular basis like you guys (except soccer/sometimes boxing or mma).

Ohh kk. I'm guessing WWE does a bit more anyways for the European tours so it should be good nonetheless.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6635 on: July 10, 2011, 11:24:58 AM »
This is what Sting has become lol:

JohnnyL

« Reply #6636 on: July 10, 2011, 02:43:39 PM »
This is what Sting has become lol:

I wonder whose terrible idea this was.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6637 on: July 10, 2011, 07:37:51 PM »
The could of at least done it 2 years ago when the movie came out

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6638 on: July 10, 2011, 11:44:17 PM »
Remember 16 years ago when the WWF use to make fun of WCW for having old guys,, they made fun of hogan etc.

Tna is still running with Hogan and sting....

Sikotic™

« Reply #6639 on: July 11, 2011, 08:42:12 PM »
Spoiler alert for TNA:

Apparently, Stinker is again world champ of that organization. SMH. Hogan and Russo are killing another organization again and Dixie Carter doesn't even have a clue.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6640 on: July 11, 2011, 11:48:54 PM »
^^^^ Its terrible

meanwhile The CM Punk stuff is slowly starting to make me want to watch again!!!

Exiting stuff..

What was the crowd chanting when Vince told em to shut up or wtv

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6641 on: July 12, 2011, 06:30:53 AM »
^^^^ Its terrible

meanwhile The CM Punk stuff is slowly starting to make me want to watch again!!!

Exiting stuff..

What was the crowd chanting when Vince told em to shut up or wtv

we want colt cabana
The West is Back

JohnnyL

« Reply #6642 on: July 12, 2011, 10:48:36 AM »
"The grits gon' hit the pan"....classic.  That better end up on a t-shirt.

Also, CM Punk's recent tirades have been great.  I especially liked the part this week where he pointed out how ugly and dated the WWE Championship belt is.  I've been saying that for a while now.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6643 on: July 12, 2011, 01:43:02 PM »
Wait a minute, so Sting is the new champ & they released Generation Me & Orlando Jordan?? Really?? Really?! Fuck TNA or whatever the fuck they're called now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6644 on: July 12, 2011, 01:48:26 PM »
Well Hogan's gotta build up Sting so that it will be that much more "awesome" when The Hulkster makes his return to the ring and participates in what will be the worst main event in history: Sting vs. Hogan for the TNA World Championship.

THA SAUCE HOUSE