Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 272557 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6690 on: July 27, 2011, 11:55:08 PM »
i hope they throw Zack Ryder in a right direction and start pushing him... i'd like to see him as an Intercontinental champ or US champ or hook him up with a legitimate partner and push for the Tag Team title...

by the way who is the tag team champs at the moment?

Mr. Perfect Jr. & Jennifer Hudson's man-bitch.
That is actually a good name for their tag team since it seems like The Nexus is dead and gone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6691 on: August 01, 2011, 09:57:24 AM »
lol at this post I found on another forum:

In my opinion Mark Henry has gone too far. Hes nearly unbeatable as it is let alone having to resort to brutalizing people, some who aren't even pro entertainers. This man is too strong and out of control, its only a matter of time till he wins the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship or worse. He needs to be stopped now, imagine if you were at an exciting entertainment event with your family or friends and Mark Henry went berserk? He needs fining or imprisonment.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6692 on: August 01, 2011, 10:42:56 AM »

In my opinion Mark Henry has gone too far. Hes nearly unbeatable as it is let alone having to resort to brutalizing people, some who aren't even pro entertainers. This man is too strong and out of control, its only a matter of time till he wins the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship or worse. He needs to be stopped now, imagine if you were at an exciting entertainment event with your family or friends and Mark Henry went berserk? He needs fining or imprisonment.

LOL! I wonder the age of this poster.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6693 on: August 01, 2011, 06:53:07 PM »
LMAO

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6694 on: August 02, 2011, 11:40:43 AM »

It's still real to him, damn it.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6695 on: August 02, 2011, 12:55:10 PM »
They dropped the ball with my boy Zack  Ryder
and is it just me or does Alex Riley really need to up his mic skills
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6696 on: August 03, 2011, 01:52:07 AM »

It's still real to him, damn it.

lol that's the first thing that popped into my mind when I read that post, except I thought the guy looked like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys for some reason.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6697 on: August 07, 2011, 11:29:40 PM »
this is what a fan said after the PPV tonight

penguinpop88: So Kurt Angle is the new Ken Anderson who was the new Jeff Hardy who was the new Hogan. This is gonna get confusing :x

Sikotic™

« Reply #6698 on: August 07, 2011, 11:57:27 PM »
Constant heel and face changes is all that TNA can do to "shock" there 350 fans who buy their PPVs.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6699 on: August 10, 2011, 07:36:25 AM »
I haven't watched TNA in ages but I thought I'd give it a shot. The opening segment had Sting talking, this is the first time I saw him as "Joker Sting". It was atrocious, I turned impact off. I'm out of words so basically FUCK TNA & wrestling in general.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6700 on: August 10, 2011, 09:07:06 AM »
i saw previews to a Kurt Angle vs Sting match and it looked pretty bad ass i might just catch the next one just to see what good matches they have...

i forgot that Impact has shitty ass promos, storylines ect ect but has great matches... same with ROH
the only reason i dont watch Impact anymore besides the fact i work sometimes is cus Kevin Nash and Ric Flair arent on anymore so there is nothing appealing or worth watching
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6701 on: August 10, 2011, 09:11:00 AM »
i saw previews to a Kurt Angle vs Sting match and it looked pretty bad ass i might just catch the next one just to see what good matches they have...

i forgot that Impact has shitty ass promos, storylines ect ect but has great matches... same with ROH
the only reason i dont watch Impact anymore besides the fact i work sometimes is cus Kevin Nash and Ric Flair arent on anymore so there is nothing appealing or worth watching
LOL at Kevin Nash, dude can barely walk. As Kurt's doctor or whatever, no one liked him. When they renewed the NWO in TNA, everyone was screaming 20 years too late. This guy is finished & his time is done. Ric Flair on the other hand has some of the best promos in the business, we need more of him.

JohnnyL

« Reply #6702 on: August 10, 2011, 09:16:46 AM »
I haven't watched TNA in ages but I thought I'd give it a shot. The opening segment had Sting talking, this is the first time I saw him as "Joker Sting". It was atrocious, I turned impact off. I'm out of words so basically FUCK TNA & wrestling in general.

Yeah.  The fake Joker thing is ridiculous.  When the "creative" people at TNA were sitting around spitballing ideas, I can't believe this idea would not only not be met with a belly laugh and instantly dismissed, but was actually embraced as a good idea and put into action.  It not only comes off as completely out of character for Sting, but I find it very distracting.  I can't even pay attention to the story they're trying to tell because of the train wreck that is Sting fumbling through dialogue which makes him look like a complete goofball.  This gimmick is like the Jeff Hardy championship belt, it should be put out of it's misery immediately.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6703 on: August 12, 2011, 10:02:42 PM »
Booker is annoying as hell on commentary. He sounds like an annoying version of Fat Albert.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6704 on: August 12, 2011, 11:07:56 PM »
He sounds like a drunk Macho Man......if that's even possible.

THA SAUCE HOUSE