Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 272299 times)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6735 on: September 03, 2011, 06:39:45 PM »
I like how this story line is going with Punk/Nash/HHH

im thinking bring X-pac back, get Hall to manage them, and recruit young talent like Rhodes and Dibase and Zack Ryder mixed in with the Big Show and we can have a new NWO stable... but thats not likely to happin

but i got 20 bucks saying Taker comes back at Night of Champions and destroys Nash or X-pac comes back or something shocking will happin

Please no. No more NWO stables or anything like that, at least not with the people you mentioned. 

I was really excited with the whole buildup to MITB, I watched it via stream and was happy how it went. Sure, maybe they brought Punk back too early but it was all good.
What just boggled my mind was how they just HAD to insert SOME McMahon into all this shit again. Ok, the way they went with the texting/Nash thing was ok but why bring in Nash? At least, why that fast? They should have slow burned that whole angle in my opinion.

Some days ago I read how Nash wanted to get involved in that whole Punk angle. I bet he wanted to because in 6 months he won't be shy about telling everybody how his involvement made the thing so much better. He is/was such a great talker but I just can't stand him in that whole angle.

It's funny how I'm really interested in WWE again when it has Punk/Cena, and how I lose interest in the whole thing again once they instert HHH and Nash. Don't steal the heat, hasbeens.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6736 on: September 04, 2011, 12:47:12 AM »
^^ I agree, HHH fine.. but NAsh? realy?> I never liked him never thought he was good in the ring OR on the mic... dude always  walks around with his hand in his pocket hes so fucking lame

Sikotic™

« Reply #6737 on: September 04, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »
I kinda dig it personally. Nash is sent in to do HHH's dirty work, but he keeps his hands clean of it and doesn;t acknowledge their in cahoots. That's some Michael Corleone shit .
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6738 on: September 15, 2011, 08:22:47 PM »
Wow Sting and Flair actually put on a good match tonight... i was suprised
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6739 on: September 18, 2011, 06:55:57 PM »
lmao at the high-pitched "Let's Go Cena" chants and the low-pitched "Cena Sucks!" chants.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6740 on: September 18, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »
just got home after a long weekend.. anyone have any links to a replay?
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #6741 on: September 19, 2011, 12:02:10 PM »
Why did they just bury Del Rio a month into his title run? They just gave him the Christian treatment. Does Cena always need to be champ?

I'm happy for Mark Henry. He went from having sex with Mae Young and transvestite hookers as Sexual Chocolate to being a credible champion. Not a big fan of his but props to him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6742 on: September 19, 2011, 11:02:15 PM »
Why did they just bury Del Rio a month into his title run? They just gave him the Christian treatment. Does Cena always need to be champ?

I'm happy for Mark Henry. He went from having sex with Mae Young and transvestite hookers as Sexual Chocolate to being a credible champion. Not a big fan of his but props to him.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6743 on: September 19, 2011, 11:12:18 PM »

I feel they ruined Del rio and Cm punk...

What was the point to give them the belt just for Cena to take it back? Does everyone need to be a ex world champion? Swagger, Sheamus, Miz, now Del rio, cm punk.. wtf

Christian and Orton exchanging the belt now Henry has it wtf!!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6744 on: September 19, 2011, 11:24:17 PM »
I dont mind Henry being champion... he has turned into a good heal... i still think him MVP and Truth should of had there own stable
Miz and Truth being fired sucked cus i was just starting to get into them... and Truth has been the best heel since Jericho left in my opinion

Del Rio dropping the title to Cena was expected soon cus they wont let someone whos not from the US hold the belt for too long

i hope Kevin Nash comes back pretty soon... he was making WWE cool again
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #6745 on: September 20, 2011, 03:24:31 PM »
Punk had the title and they found a way to make it less credible by giving Cena another phony spinner belt. He gets booed the fuck out of each arena he's in. I was at Summerslam and it was insane how badly Cena was booed. He's hated more than any other heel on the roster lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6746 on: September 20, 2011, 03:32:22 PM »
I watch wrestling on and off, but right now I'm liking the classic heel that Del Rio is doing. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6747 on: October 02, 2011, 05:10:59 PM »
anybody have a good stream for HIAC?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6748 on: October 04, 2011, 07:27:28 PM »
I like how Miz and Truth got CM Punk's storyline.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #6749 on: October 06, 2011, 02:44:45 PM »

WOO WOO WOO!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE