Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267360 times)

herpes

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 02:33:36 PM »
The Vince/HBK/God angle is treading on dangerous waters. Not because it's dealing with religion, but because it's border-line garbage.

LOL@ the fans chanting boring during the vince promo.

herpes

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2006, 02:36:10 PM »
One of those 3LW chicks, I forgot het name.

its the puerto rican one adrianna... i remember years ago makin a post about her beauty and everyone was like nah she ugly ewww gimme some pasty white woman or a man beast like williams sisters.   Sikotic was one of the only cats to agree with me.  Now get my future ex-wife out of your avatar... she is property of tom no brandon... PROPETY OF TOM TOM GOD DAMN IT

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2006, 03:34:03 PM »
oh yeah I forgot the bad crowd reaction to edge haha.. well as long as HHH doesn't get that shit its all good but I think its time for a change Cena's been up there too long.. they should circulate that belt with more than 2 or 3 wrestlers.  Im not so sure about RVD using it anytime soon though, Backlash he's either losing the MITB or gaining the Intercontinental Title, I think its doubtful that if hes INT. champ that he'll use the MITB for the WWE championship..

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2006, 05:07:41 PM »
One of those 3LW chicks, I forgot het name.

its the puerto rican one adrianna... i remember years ago makin a post about her beauty and everyone was like nah she ugly ewww gimme some pasty white woman or a man beast like williams sisters.   Sikotic was one of the only cats to agree with me.  Now get my future ex-wife out of your avatar... she is property of tom no brandon... PROPETY OF TOM TOM GOD DAMN IT

LOL I remember that post. She's a dime and these guys were dissing her. Only we knew what was up. It's too bad though that I got her pregnant and now you're raising the kid. I appreciate it though.

And since you mentioned it, I don't know what anyone sees in those Williams sisters. They're more built than most men which is suspect if you ask me.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2006, 05:42:31 PM »
I always wanted to fuck that bitch, so both of ya'll need to shut the fizluck up...

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2006, 05:52:23 PM »
bring back tha muthaphukkin corporation! lol

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2006, 11:03:27 PM »
oh yeah I forgot the bad crowd reaction to edge haha.. well as long as HHH doesn't get that shit its all good but I think its time for a change Cena's been up there too long.. they should circulate that belt with more than 2 or 3 wrestlers.  Im not so sure about RVD using it anytime soon though, Backlash he's either losing the MITB or gaining the Intercontinental Title, I think its doubtful that if hes INT. champ that he'll use the MITB for the WWE championship..

At Backlash RVD vs Benjamin is only for the MITB & not the Intercontinental Title. RVD lost to the Spirit Squad so his MITB is on the line.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2006, 06:56:23 AM »

At Backlash RVD vs Benjamin is only for the MITB & not the Intercontinental Title. RVD lost to the Spirit Squad so his MITB is on the line.

They got us confused with that one, let's hope the best for Shelton :D... even tho I know he won't win

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2006, 10:18:51 AM »
bring back tha muthaphukkin corporation! lol

LMAO...See that's the typa' shit I remember.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2006, 10:33:18 AM »
i hate those spirit squad fucks  :P

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2006, 11:24:32 AM »

Actually both the IC title and the MITB are on the line, on the rundown of the ppv card they mentioned it. So it's gonna be winner take all.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2006, 02:16:54 PM »
The corporation was THA SHIT!!! I would bring back the nWo, but with Eric Bischoff as the head, and it would make so much sense to see an angle with Bischoff trying to over take Vince McMahon. I tell you, start it off with Kevin Nash and X-Pac, and if his sober Scott Hall, but then have a fucken army. When The Rock realizes that is movies are bombing now, bring him back as a super face to fight the nWo again, only to have The Rock join the nWo and become their new leader in place of Hulk Hogan. I tell, that's money.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2006, 04:04:59 PM »

Actually both the IC title and the MITB are on the line, on the rundown of the ppv card they mentioned it. So it's gonna be winner take all.

i think what they mite give RVD the DQ win so that he wont the IC title and let Shelton run with it

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2006, 04:12:48 PM »
^Jea thats what Im thinking will happen....

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2006, 02:31:28 PM »
bring back d-x

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :