Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267206 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2006, 02:39:38 PM »
man if they gonna bring old groups back they better not dissapoint....cause usually when they bring back a click it aint the same no more...i.e NWO back in 02...they coulda and shoulda been powerful but mcmahon fucked up!....p.s i hate the spirit squad

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2006, 02:48:29 PM »
Spirit Squad is the perfect heel group. Guys hate male cheerleaders, and one of those guys is going to break out, and eventually be a singles star after the others kick him out. It's the perfect heel group.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2006, 03:52:12 PM »
the spirit squad are dope wrestlers, their gimmick sucks but when they break out they are going to be dope contenders,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2006, 04:50:07 PM »
I kinda don't want the old groups to come back. They never work out because the first time was magic. Look at when they brought the founding nWo members back. It didn't last too long.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2006, 06:00:01 PM »
I kinda don't want the old groups to come back. They never work out because the first time was magic. Look at when they brought the founding nWo members back. It didn't last too long.

Yap... and just look at Hall and Nash... they don´t get younger... not that they´ve gotten bad or anything... everyone loves them because of their charisma but either WWE´s main focus would be on the NWO or they shouldn´t do it at all... and like already pointed out.. you couldn´t duplicate it´s success so just don´t do it at all and come up with some new fresh storylines that´s focusing on the younger talent...

NWO in the WWE was crap... just like the whole Invasion angle... that could have been the biggest storyline in the history of wrestling and they fucked it up..

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2006, 03:24:31 PM »
Rght this is just random coz i aint got time 2 read the whole thread but i caught some of Raw last night and the last time i watched wrestling (a couple of months back) it was actually pretty decent but now its like wtf!?....Mcmahon starting his own religion, The ring blowin up the champ getting booed when he aint supposed 2.....and That guy who pretends 2 b a teacher Matt Striker or whatever is just the exact same gimmick as Shane Douglas had as "The Dean".......... and that flopped badly so y the fuck would they bring that back?......someone said there bringin DX back and i hope so coz the wwe need sumthin big.

The Maestro

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2006, 06:29:17 PM »
yeah that matt striker bullshit is a waste of time imo..

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2006, 08:24:29 PM »

NWO in the WWE was crap... just like the whole Invasion angle... that could have been the biggest storyline in the history of wrestling and they fucked it up..

Can't really blame the WWE for the failure of the invaison angle because a lot of WCW's big names decided they rather get paid to do nothing by Ted Turner instead of having Vince buy out their contracts.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2006, 08:31:37 PM »
i think the matt stirker gimmick also came up cause in real life he was an actual teacher, but then got fired cause he used his sick days to wrestle lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2006, 08:37:10 AM »
Kurt Angle Possibly Suffers Another Injury
Posted by Steve Carrier on 04/24/2006 at 03:05 AM

Credit: WrestleMag.com

Reports indicate that Kurt Angle was said to have been in a lot of pain following last night’s SmackDown! TV taping in London England. He was seen leaving Wembley Arena holding his arm and his shoulder. There is the possibility that Angle and WWE were just trying to work the fans, however WWE officials threw up the “X” sign (usually a sign that a wrestler has suffered a legitimate injury) after the cameras stopped rolling at last night’s show. The possible injury came as a result of the running splash through the table at the hands of Mark Henry.

It should be noted that Kurt Angle is currently working through a serious neck injury that should be keeping him out of action for several months and is said to be in pain and severe discomfort on most days as it is.

http://nodq.com/wwe/147869094.shtml

looks like Henry has injured another big named person

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2006, 08:57:42 AM »
I started watching back in 1998, watched till 2002 and then stopped.. I occasionaly watch now, but it aint the same.  the story lines back in 1998-2000 were good, far fetched as fuck but still good to watch lol.  seems right now theyre jus living off all the old images, they need to create some new big names rather than living off the old ones in my opinion..

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2006, 11:08:12 AM »
It's time to retire Mark Henry, please.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2006, 04:15:19 PM »
It's time to retire Mark Henry, please.

LMAO. That fat black guy still wrestles?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2006, 05:23:45 PM »
 Breaking News: Sabu Signs With WWE
Posted by Andy Steven on 04/24/2006 at 08:07 PM

Terry Brunk better known as Sabu has officially signed a WWE contract last night.

Sabu was currently working for TNA Wrestling and is better known for his appearances with ECW in the 1990’s.

The contract which Sabu signed with WWE will last for one year with an option to renew the contract at the end of the year’s deal.

This near enough confirms that Sabu will be appearing at the ECW One Night Stand II this year. More details will be available soon. Sabu’s website can be reached at www.officialsabu.com.

Sabu's agent Corey Phillips would also like to express that they are many former WWE/WCW/TNA/ and ECW talent that are available for bookings. To contact Corey about whom he represents and the details you can call him at: 270-846-7138 or email him at: upcloseandpersonal413@hotmail.com.

http://nodq.com/wwe/147930386.shtml

comin a day after the TNA Lockdown PPV too; a big blow to them

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2006, 05:51:20 PM »
Breaking News: Sabu Signs With WWE
Posted by Andy Steven on 04/24/2006 at 08:07 PM

Terry Brunk better known as Sabu has officially signed a WWE contract last night.

Sabu was currently working for TNA Wrestling and is better known for his appearances with ECW in the 1990’s.

The contract which Sabu signed with WWE will last for one year with an option to renew the contract at the end of the year’s deal.

This near enough confirms that Sabu will be appearing at the ECW One Night Stand II this year. More details will be available soon. Sabu’s website can be reached at www.officialsabu.com.

Sabu's agent Corey Phillips would also like to express that they are many former WWE/WCW/TNA/ and ECW talent that are available for bookings. To contact Corey about whom he represents and the details you can call him at: 270-846-7138 or email him at: upcloseandpersonal413@hotmail.com.

http://nodq.com/wwe/147930386.shtml

comin a day after the TNA Lockdown PPV too; a big blow to them

:o :o :o

I hope he works with the ECW promotion that potentially being started up this fall. If he's in the WWE, they'll kill his style like RVD

BTW, I wanna see him and RVD go at it again. They had some sick matches.

THA SAUCE HOUSE