Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267340 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2006, 08:38:43 PM »
Breaking News: Sabu Signs With WWE
Posted by Andy Steven on 04/24/2006 at 08:07 PM

Terry Brunk better known as Sabu has officially signed a WWE contract last night.

Sabu was currently working for TNA Wrestling and is better known for his appearances with ECW in the 1990’s.

The contract which Sabu signed with WWE will last for one year with an option to renew the contract at the end of the year’s deal.

This near enough confirms that Sabu will be appearing at the ECW One Night Stand II this year. More details will be available soon. Sabu’s website can be reached at www.officialsabu.com.

Sabu's agent Corey Phillips would also like to express that they are many former WWE/WCW/TNA/ and ECW talent that are available for bookings. To contact Corey about whom he represents and the details you can call him at: 270-846-7138 or email him at: upcloseandpersonal413@hotmail.com.

http://nodq.com/wwe/147930386.shtml

comin a day after the TNA Lockdown PPV too; a big blow to them

:o :o :o

I hope he works with the ECW promotion that potentially being started up this fall. If he's in the WWE, they'll kill his style like RVD

BTW, I wanna see him and RVD go at it again. They had some sick matches.

RVD vs Sabu at WrestleMania 23. Now that Sabu is under contract it's possible that RVD will now get his dream WrestleMania match.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2006, 10:22:15 AM »
i saw raw last night...whats up with kane and the big show...and this may 19th shit...does it have to do with kanes new movie?

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2006, 11:58:55 AM »
For once i'm kinda interested in the main event. Somethin interestign should go down with Cena since he's now the most hated guy on the roster and HHH is slowly becoming the most liked. He's actually better on the mic as a face because he's not just gloating about how wonderful he is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Paul

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2006, 01:52:56 PM »
i saw raw last night...whats up with kane and the big show...and this may 19th shit...does it have to do with kanes new movie?

yeah its the release date of his movie
its also kinda gay cause we can hear someone goin "may 19" but the commentators say its all in his head even though we can hear it ::)

For once i'm kinda interested in the main event. Somethin interestign should go down with Cena since he's now the most hated guy on the roster and HHH is slowly becoming the most liked. He's actually better on the mic as a face because he's not just gloating about how wonderful he is.

i agree i fuckin hate john cena, and the game is gettin so so amazin with the king of king stuff, i think sumthing will happen. Maybe a new tagteam formed :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

Rudki

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2006, 04:17:50 PM »
I was at the RAW shown monday night on friday (it was taped)

great atmosphere, good show

coolest thing happened at the end  , i was at the back entrance and out of nowhere RVD comes up to me and hands me his wrist tape from the night as a thanks for the RVD (barb wire style) sign i had earlier from the night....

westkoastanostra

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2006, 12:10:46 AM »
i think its kinda stupid that the game has all of a sudden been calling himself "the king of kings" now every1 making a big deal he even went as far as to change his theme song.... ::)

Rudki

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2006, 05:47:34 AM »
i think its kinda stupid that the game has all of a sudden been calling himself "the king of kings" now every1 making a big deal he even went as far as to change his theme song.... ::)

everyones making a big deal because rite now people LOVE HHH...

Plus..."The Game" got played out  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2006, 10:43:29 AM »

Raw isn't even live anymore?...Weaksausage.

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2006, 11:23:18 AM »
Nah it is, it was taped out in the UK this week so there's no way it could of been live out here.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2006, 05:08:18 PM »

great atmosphere, good show

coolest thing happened at the end  , i was at the back entrance and out of nowhere RVD comes up to me and hands me his wrist tape from the night as a thanks for the RVD (barb wire style) sign i had earlier from the night....

I hate you!  lol

Congratulations on the RVD encounter... 

Where do you live?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2006, 10:24:40 AM »
Why is this thread sticky?

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2006, 11:19:57 AM »
LOL good question.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2006, 03:55:32 PM »

A) I'm the President
B) So people won't make other WWE threads when there's already one

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2006, 04:19:10 PM »

A) I'm the President

A) You're black.
B) If people want to make threads with other WWE headlines, they should be able to. This doesn't need to be sticky.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2006, 06:55:43 PM »

A) I'm the President

A) You're black.
B) If people want to make threads with other WWE headlines, they should be able to. This doesn't need to be sticky.

A) It's about damn time we got a black president
B) a WWE thread is good because it keeps everything in one thread, and prevents the board getting flooded with every WWE thread having someone say, "you know it's fake right"