Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267298 times)

rik

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2006, 07:00:04 PM »
^ Get the fuck outta here Wrestling is fake I had no idea.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2006, 07:35:49 PM »
Nik, If you want real answers to your questions, ask the mods, because I don't really see what's wrong...

Back on topic... How was Smackdown? I know it's supposed to be "Friday Night Smackdown" but some people can see it on Thursday  ???  this is kind of weird

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2006, 07:42:02 PM »
Nik, If you want real answers to your questions, ask the mods, because I don't really see what's wrong...

Back on topic... How was Smackdown? I know it's supposed to be "Friday Night Smackdown" but some people can see it on Thursday  ???  this is kind of weird

i saw the first hour of it

the Lashley and Henry match started off slow; middle was ok; ending was gay til Henry attacked Lashley afterwards (Lashley won by count out)
i also saw the London/Kendrick/Super Crazy vs. MNM and Helms match, pretty good stuff
JBL started the show off and i lterally fel asleep, he was facing Regal and i think JBL won; i was asleep at this time lol

thats all i can remember in the first hour, second hour i didnt watch

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2006, 07:49:07 PM »
Allright thanks, I guess Raw is better by far then Smackdown lately... the wrestlers are better at Smackdown, but Smackdown has some great wrestlers/gimmicks (Mysterio, Angle,MNM, Mr Kennedy, Chris Benoit, etc..)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2006, 08:39:51 PM »
Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

Don’t be surprised if you see Rob Van Dam cashing in his Monday in the Bank contract against John Bradshaw Layfield for the World Heavyweight Championship at the upcoming June ECW pay per view.

In order for this scenario to happen, Mysterio would have to lose the title to JBL before that event took place. RVD has yet to announce who he will face for their title and would not do so until after the title change. Challenging JBL for his title would require RVD to jump to SmackDown.

Reports have also indicated that RVD would be facing the winner of this Sunday’s Backlash main event. However, there are a few issues with RVD facing each of the possible winners. Triple H is on the verge of turning face and getting such major negative heat on him conflicts with that. John Cena also doesn't need that negativity while he's already fighting on a weekly basis for the fans approval. Edge has little history with RVD and minimal history with ECW. Edge's only history with ECW was appearing at last year's One Night Stand PPV as part of the anti-ECW crusaders. The leader of that pack was John Bradshaw Layfield. He was the most outspoken about ECW last year and it is expected that his tirade will pick up once again very shortly, making him the perfect target for RVD.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2006, 08:50:19 PM »
Noooo :o We CANT lose RVD to Smackdown  :(

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2006, 10:32:36 PM »
Noooo :o We CANT lose RVD to Smackdown  :(

There should be another draft lottery before the ECW PPV, so maybe JBL goes to Raw as World Champion & whoever is WWE Champion goes to Smackdown.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2006, 11:16:45 PM »
Yea, I realy hope there's a draft lottery, i hope raw can steal at least Rey Mysterio or Mr Kennedy ... they can take Cena back ...

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2006, 11:59:19 PM »
It should be mandatory for the champs to switch brands if you ask me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2006, 12:08:58 PM »
when's the next draft lottery anyways?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2006, 02:38:56 PM »
I think that's the best way to get the title on RVD, have him switch to Smackdown. I'm a poor person with no cable, so RVD as the World Champ on Smackdown is great. The World title is in a better place than the WWE title, were you have 3 guys getting booed out the building fighting for it. On Smackdown, you may have Rey Rey holding it, but you got Angle and Batista waiting to rip his head off. RVD can get the title for a while, as long as it goes back to Angle, it's all good to me.

BG Dresta

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2006, 11:03:03 PM »
OMG, somebody remembers the LWO ;D They were the shit.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2006, 09:20:50 AM »
Big Injury News: Kurt Angle Suffers Cracked Rib

From WWE.com: Kurt Angle has suffered a cracked rib. As a result of the injury, the Wrestling Machine will now be out of action for an undetermined amount of time.

The injury originally occurred on the recent European tour when Mark Henry delivered the World’s Strongest Slam to Angle during a match in New Castle. “At that point, I wasn’t even sure if I was going to be able to compete against Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship,” Angle later admitted to WWE.com. But being the intense competitor that he is, Angle kept his injury to himself and fought valiantly for the title he feels he rightfully deserves.

Unfortunately for Angle, the final straw came when Henry, perhaps realizing he injured Angle earlier in New Castle, dismantled the Wrestling Machine on SmackDown with a near 400-pound splash through a ringside table.

Just as he did to former World Heavyweight Champion Batista, Henry injured Angle to the point where he will now be out of action indefinitely, meaning he must forfeit his spot in the King of the Ring tournament. As a result, Booker T advances to the final round.

http://nodq.com/wwe/148328899.shtml

this is a legit injury; Henry first fucks up Batista and now Angle
Smackdown roster keeps gettin screwed over

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2006, 10:55:06 AM »
they gotta get rid of that fucking idiot, all hes doing is injuring people

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2006, 11:08:02 AM »
wrestlers pride themselves on protecting other wrestlers. Yet Henry has hurt two of the biggest draws. His bad for business, and should not continue to be allowed in the ring.